Vulpixles
06:29:27 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Dang one of my MB girls gave me TWO MB pups in one litter
 Clear Sky
06:18:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy well yea :')
 Amygdala
06:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
I need to take my car for an oil change next week...i drove 15.000km in 160 days🤣
 Clear Sky
06:14:58 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy lol
 Amygdala
06:12:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Eh...could be better but nothing to complain about lol
 Clear Sky
06:11:13 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy fine i guess, hows yours?
 Amygdala
06:10:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey sky XD
How's life?
 Clear Sky
06:09:34 Sky / Blue - she,her
hi amy
 Amygdala
05:51:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hello chat
 Tiny Village
05:26:10 Tiny
Good game
 Tiny Village
05:18:09 Tiny
Want to*
 Tiny Village
05:17:58 Tiny
Anyone wanna PvP my request is up there
 ZEFHYR
05:05:23 
well thank you for your patience
 The-Storyteller
04:59:10 Zyra_the_wolf
When I was new, I literally asked someone how the chat system works. And some other random questions about the game-
 ZEFHYR
04:56:27 
:) thanks!
 Ecifircas
04:52:38 
ZEFHYR, no worries - I never mind answering questions and neither do many other users. We were all new at once point. :-)
 ZEFHYR
04:52:01 
oh krikey...lol ok. someday I will gt thru playing without asking dumb questions...righty

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +1
Green Python : -2
Caiman : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    22    23    24    25    26   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 25, 2020 07:09 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Mary, Phase, Starfire
Whatever Phase would answer her was cut off by a shrill chirping. Fae squeaked in surprise and faded, before seeing a tiny robin hovering behind her. "Mary," she huffed going visible, but the other one practically overflowed her with questions. Fae wanted very much to tell her yes, she had seen the bloody bodies, she had searched them to get their wounded the bloody medicine, but the thought brought back the backpack. She didn't even have the time to sort it out. Starfire had to see it while it was safe: more things they could use were more chances to survive. And to keep the hunters away.
She blinked again, Mary was gone, and a shot came, instead.
(The hell, guys, I just left for an hour! XD By the way, there's a human backpack and two weapons literally scattered for the taking across FH camp. Someone do something!)

Edited at August 25, 2020 07:12 PM by Dewgrass Pack
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 25, 2020 07:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Void//FH//Beta//Female//Mentions Starfire, Stryker
Void immediately backed of for Starfire and stood behind her. She gave a glare at Stryker before whispering to Starfire. "I am going to go do loops to make sure we aren't being ambushed by other Hunters. Then she shot of into the sky and started doing slow loops of the area looking for and movement or glint of metal.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 25, 2020 07:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/Hunter/Warrior/Male/Mary, Starfire
Stryker looked at the chaemilion, "Hm, that is pretty cool, although you shouldn't distract your friend during his "intimidating" interrogation over here"

Edited at August 25, 2020 07:17 PM by Daemons
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 25, 2020 07:11 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: Stryker, Mary
Starfire looked at Mary funny. In animal language he said, “What are you doing?” Looking back at Stryker, he said in English, “You need to learn something Hunter. I am the alpha of this pack and we are the FH. I will personally tear you apart if you harm my pack.” He growled menacing, showing his canines.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 25, 2020 07:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/Hunter/Warrior/Male/Starfire
"Don't worry, I know all about tearing people apart and stuff." Stryker said. This was the closest he'd been to a shifter, he was slightly suprised how much they were like humans. He looked at the teeth closely, they were in pretty good shape, good for breaking things like food, or bones. They could break his bones, although he wasn't worried, not yet anyways. "So, tell me, what does FH stand for?"

Edited at August 25, 2020 07:15 PM by Daemons
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 25, 2020 07:17 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: Stryker
”Fearless Helpers”, he replied, tersely. “We help those Shapeshifters who need freedom.” There was an edge on his voice. He decided to try a different tactic. He shifted so his wings were now feathered. He sat down. “What is your name, Hunter? Why are you in my forest?”
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 25, 2020 07:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/Hunter/Warrior/Male/Starfire
"I see no reason to tell you my name, you already know it," said Stryker. "Again, the reason why we're in this...predicament, is simply because I got curious, after you guys were too loud."

Edited at August 25, 2020 07:20 PM by Daemons
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 25, 2020 07:25 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/15/M: Starfire, Void, Phase, Stryker
"We must go!" She shouted at Phase and with a leap she started running on all fours... Wait, what?
Fae tripped, but managed to miracolously keep her balance without stopping her rush. She was a cat again; maybe it was easy, after all.
As she faded and went towards the shot, she saw Starfire and a bulking shape flying towards the camp. Her heart froze: the backpack, if the hunters found it, it was one more nail on their grave, and it would be her fault. With a desperate growl, Fae darted back, not even caring about fading.
It was quiet when she arrived, too quiet, too little relaxed. Fae stopped to see Starfire and Void hulking on something she couldn't see, but she could smell it. Her fure rose like a storm cloud: human.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 25, 2020 07:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Stryker/Hunter/Warrior/Male/FH
Stryker stretched in his cage again, weighing his odds. He had 2 switchblades, his clothes, and all his limbs... great. Although he doubted they would be useful against a whole pack of shapeshifters. He yawned and waited.

Edited at August 25, 2020 07:31 PM by Daemons
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 25, 2020 07:43 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire, Void, Stryker
Slowly, Fae scanned around for the backpack and weapons. She couldn't see them. Maybe the others had hidden them somewhere. She hoped so.
A little relieved, Fae looked at the others. They didn't seem to have noticed her, but she couldn't fade now or would give herself away. Stupid herself.
A growl snapped her back just in time. Even from the back, Void was terrifying; Fae could stay sane only thinking the human was seeing worse...
Really, Fae?
After what she heard she should be finding a way to cover the others' back, not thinking such things. Void flew up that same instant.
Fae's power reacted on its own: she faded and finally relaxed as she crawled around the group. Starfire was dreadful to watch as he confronted the hunter, but Fae didn't smell fear from the other side. Or at least too little of it. Again, no backpack or weapons to be seen. Smart packmates.
She should tell Starfire, but doing that would give herself and the info away, and distracting the best fighter they had. No, she had to do something else.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    22    23    24    25    26   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us