Chatbox
 technoblade
03:16:35 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

I strive to be that good
 Amygdala
03:16:25 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Belive it or not i have atleast twice as much loses :')
 technoblade
03:16:20 Lil Techy | Techno
Cres

Not that I know of, i just come across a lot after a while.
 Continental Wolves
03:16:18 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Because Dire is the PvP god
 Caeruleum
03:15:47 Cae, Blue
is there such a thing as best level for amaroks? :')
 technoblade
03:15:26 Lil Techy | Techno
makes me wonder how Dire got 5000+ wins
 technoblade
03:15:10 Lil Techy | Techno
Arctic

Ah yeah that would do it
 Arctic Moon
03:14:43 NY, Malo, Arctic
That's because Amy used to pvp with Leo and Auklet 12 hours a day
 technoblade
03:14:03 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

Makes sense with how many wins you have under your belt.
 Amygdala
03:13:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Oof that's the worst
 technoblade
03:13:31 Lil Techy | Techno
Nez

-Click-
-Click-
-Click-
 Amygdala
03:13:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Well baelor did shock me. But i don't mind losing XD
 kycantina
03:12:53 ky but it's spooky
I'm back. Was going to log out to eat dinner but it slid off the baking sheet and onto the floor so now I've got dinner in the oven AGAIN
 Nez.ity
03:12:16 LF: Simple roleplay
Techii

Of course!
 technoblade
03:11:52 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

I can also give you wins as well cause at times my battlers seem to fucking suck
 The Amethyst
03:11:34 Dart
Artic

Mine is :D I'm now 26k away from my goal
 Amygdala
03:11:16 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
If you keep getting this quest it will happen soon XD
 technoblade
03:11:11 Lil Techy | Techno
Nez

I got them like 2 days ago from Existence's shop. Wanna see them?

Oooo i'm excited!
 Victorian Ghost
03:10:39 Aloysius (he,him)
wolves age up spring 1 right?
 technoblade
03:10:32 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

nope but hey at least I added more wins to my belt. One day I'll raise in level.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : +5
Red Fox : +2
Bobcat : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    21    22    23    24    25   ..   36 

Under a Full MoonOctober 27, 2021 04:21 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kai started sketching out a brain. Once done with the brain, he started sketching a face over it and made it look kind of like the head was cut to reveal the brain. Kai listened and sketched a few different things of what the girls were talking about.
Nyko finished up his forest and began to let his mind wonder as he drew on the paper. He knew what the assignment was and he knew that he might get in trouble but he didn't care. He always got reprimanded for doing his own thing. They were supposed to make the forest the main focus and instead he had made it the background.
Under a Full MoonOctober 28, 2021 01:05 AM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award

Akira- Human- Female- M: Kai, Jacob, and Burning

Akira smiled to Burning as she said 'Good thing I am with you.' She nodded in agreement with Burning and then watched as Burning took charge so to speak. She was kinda glad actually because she was never good at suggestions or orders for that matter, as if anyone really listened to her anyway. She looked to Burning pulled from her thoughts hearing the question. "Well since Sociology is the study of society and human behaviour and relationships. ... The subject matter is diverse and can cover anything from race, social class, crime and law, poverty, education and more theoretical wider issues such as the impact of radical change to whole societies." She was kinda trailing off as she was thinking. "How are we gonna put these into drawings." She gasped her eyes getting wide as she had an idea and it excited her a little. "Kai if you would please leave enough space between some of the drawings I can type up the reason we chose the picture, a description so to speak." She bursted out, and clamped a hand over her mouth cheeks reddening as she remembered how easily Kai seemed to spook/upset. She looked between Burning and the rest of her group hoping they liked her idea none the less.

Jacob- Male- Werewolf- M: Akira, Burning, and Kai

Jacob nodded and began to pick through the box, grabbing some construction paper, scissors, and glue, and a few other items he thought Kai would put to good use and make the project look good. He was half listening to the girls conversation as he threw out his own idea. "I may have an idea for a picture, but Kai I must warn you it might be a picture that would take some time. Perhaps for the Crime and Law there could be a split picture (Like you'd see in a comic I can't think of techinical term to help describe the little rectangle with a line through half of it showing two pictures xD) of maybe a murder, or even a robbery and the cops getting the culprit, as for the poverty perhaps we could of another split photo of a very poor person begging for change in the street, and the bottom be a rich person in nice clothes, with a huge house in the background or something else to show she is wealthy. Whichever is easiest for you to draw Kai." His eyes widened as he looked to Akira as she had her outburst of excitement. He gave a smile and a nod looking to the other two to see what they thought of her idea and his idea.

Under a Full MoonOctober 28, 2021 09:25 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kai nodded as he listened to Jacob. His anxiety was mostly mellow and he was starting to relax as he was doing something he loved. He jumped and looked in horror at Akira sudden out burst for a moment before calming back down and giving her a nod.
Nyko finished up his drawing. There was a snarling wolf in the forefront of the picture with a forest full of fighting wolves. He wasn't sure why he had drawn the wolves but he did recognize some as his pack members. The snarling wolf felt familiar but he couldn't place where. All the members who were still alive were in the photo and this snarling wolf seemed to be leading them but it wasn't him.
Under a Full MoonOctober 28, 2021 09:34 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Burning Flame | Beta | Werewolf | M: Kai, Jacob, Akira
Flame listened to Akira, nodding along as the pieces started to form in her mind. It made sense and definitely was good information. When Akira burst out her idea to Kai, Flame chuckled as Kai jumped. "That's a good idea, Akira. That will work nicely," Flame said nodding to Akira before looking over to Kai to make sure he was fine with doing that. Jacob was also nodding and looking at both of them to see what they had thought. The look of horror had disappeared from Kai's face replaced with calmness.
Under a Full MoonOctober 29, 2021 01:57 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kai offered a slight smile a little embarrassed that he had jumped. He was feeling more comfortable around Akira and was glad that she was willing to help. The class was almost over and he couldn't wait to be able to run through the forest.
Nyko continued to stare at his drawing trying to peice together the wolf. He knew that it was probably him but he had never seen himself in a mirror in his wolf form before. He shook the thought from his head as the teacher began to walk around looking at the drawings.
Under a Full MoonOctober 29, 2021 03:53 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award

Akira - Human - Female - M: Flame, Jacob, and Kai

Akira saw how Kai had jumped and looked at her in horror for a moment, she blushed and quickly apologized again for scaring him. "I am sorry Kai, I didn't mean to alarm you." She looked to Jacob as he explained his ideas and nodded at the idea. "Good idea Jacob." She thought a moment, before saying. "Perhaps for the education we could draw a school." She then looked to Flame, "Do you have any suggestions?"

Jacob - Male - Werewolf - M: Akira, Kai, Flame

Jacob smiled as they liked his idea including Kai. He listened to Akiras second suggestion nodding along with it and looking between his group. He then looked to Flame as Akira asked if she had any suggestions.

Under a Full MoonOctober 30, 2021 11:11 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Burning Flame | Beta | Werewolf | M: Akira, Kai, Jacob
Akira apologized to Kai and Flame smiled slightly as he relaxed somewhat. It was definitely becoming more comfortable around Akira. "Perhaps for the education we could draw a school. Do you have any suggestions?" Akira asked, looking towards her as did Jacob. Flame looked at the poster for a moment before saying, "You said that Sociology was about human behavior and society, what if we write a small description of the community here in this town? Something to give an example of how it is with how others treat each other the more they know each other, much like what a community does for each other every day." Flame said before turning to Akira, "Is there anything that the town does for traditions that bring them closer together?" She asked, giving a slight smile at the though of tradition.
Under a Full MoonOctober 31, 2021 11:51 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kai was quiet but still nodded his head every now and then. He was happy when the bell finally rang. He packed his stuff up before forcing a few words out. "I w-will t-take the p-pos-ster home and finish adding the rest of the ideas."
Nyko was glad when the bell rang. He scooped his stuff up grabbing his drawing and heading to his locker to put away his stuff. He folded the picture and shoved it in his back pocket before heading to meet his pack mate at the front of the school.
Under a Full MoonNovember 1, 2021 09:24 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Burning Flame | M: Kai, Jacob, Nyko, Akira
As the bell rang, she packed up her stuff before saying to Akira, "I will meet you out front okay? Need to stop at my locker first." Once satisfied, she walked out with Kai, before heading out towards her locker. Putting away a few side materials, she locked it up before going outside to meet the pack and Nyko for a couple seconds before she would find Akira. Pretending to like humans was hard but she was getting more comfortable around Akira which made it easier to smile around her without it being forced. Starting down the steps, she leaned up against a tree, waiting for them to get there.
Under a Full MoonNovember 1, 2021 10:12 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kai dropped his stuff at his locker and started towards the front of the school to meet his pack mates. He had the poster in his hands. He greeted his alpha and flame.
Nyko greeted his pack mates. "Don't take too long I have something I would like to discuss with the pack." He told flame quietly.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    21    22    23    24    25   ..   36 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us