-WP Click-
 technoblade
03:16:35 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

I strive to be that good
 Amygdala
03:16:25 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Belive it or not i have atleast twice as much loses :')
 technoblade
03:16:20 Lil Techy | Techno
Cres

Not that I know of, i just come across a lot after a while.
 Continental Wolves
03:16:18 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Because Dire is the PvP god
 Caeruleum
03:15:47 Cae, Blue
is there such a thing as best level for amaroks? :')
 technoblade
03:15:26 Lil Techy | Techno
makes me wonder how Dire got 5000+ wins
 technoblade
03:15:10 Lil Techy | Techno
Arctic

Ah yeah that would do it
 Arctic Moon
03:14:43 NY, Malo, Arctic
That's because Amy used to pvp with Leo and Auklet 12 hours a day
 technoblade
03:14:03 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

Makes sense with how many wins you have under your belt.
 Amygdala
03:13:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Oof that's the worst
 technoblade
03:13:31 Lil Techy | Techno
Nez

-Click-
-Click-
-Click-
 Amygdala
03:13:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Well baelor did shock me. But i don't mind losing XD
 kycantina
03:12:53 ky but it's spooky
I'm back. Was going to log out to eat dinner but it slid off the baking sheet and onto the floor so now I've got dinner in the oven AGAIN
 Nez.ity
03:12:16 LF: Simple roleplay
Techii

Of course!
 technoblade
03:11:52 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

I can also give you wins as well cause at times my battlers seem to fucking suck
 The Amethyst
03:11:34 Dart
Artic

Mine is :D I'm now 26k away from my goal
 Amygdala
03:11:16 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
If you keep getting this quest it will happen soon XD
 technoblade
03:11:11 Lil Techy | Techno
Nez

I got them like 2 days ago from Existence's shop. Wanna see them?

Oooo i'm excited!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : +5
Red Fox : +2
Bobcat : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    20    21    22    23    24   ..   36 

Under a Full MoonOctober 12, 2021 01:56 AM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award

Jacob-werewolf-Male-M: Nyko Kai, and the girls

Jacob ducked his head as his alpha gave him a stern look, looking to the floor a moment inwardly biting his cheek. He heard Kai pipe up about his being Sociology as well. "Hey bud don't worry we'll help you get through it." He looked to his alpha again, "Enjoy art class, hope you don't fail as all I've seen you draw are stick figures." He said jokingly.

Akira-human-female-M: Nyko, Kai, (IND M. Jacob

Akira looked over to the group of boys seeing how Jacob ducked his head after Nyko shot him a look. Her brow furrowed quizically a moment before hiding her reaction. She noticed Kai seemed uncomfortable and in a way wanted to help but was unsure if he would accept it. "Kai if you like you can sit with me and Flame I can help you with the class...?" She said softly a little nervous and unsure herself. "Jacob you can sit with us too. Uh I mean if thats okay with you Flame.." Her cheeks seared as she knew she was blushing.

Under a Full MoonOctober 12, 2021 02:37 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
”Haha very funny jacob. I dont see you doing any better. Plus thats the whole reason im taking art." Nyko said back jokingly.
Kai sighed. "Thank you." He said in a small voice. He had started to warm up a little to akira but he still felt weird about talking to her. Kai then picked up his pot that was sitting on the table and put it in the window so it would get plenty of sunlight.
Under a Full MoonOctober 14, 2021 08:36 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Burning Flame | M: Akira, Jacob, Nyko, Kai
Burning Flame listened to Akira, smiling and nodding as she talked. Akira's eyes strayed over to the boys where Flame caught the bow of the head. From the way a confused look passed over Akira's face, she had caught it too. Akira's look passed quickly though as she invited Kai to sit with them and Jacob. "Jacob you can sit with us too. Uh I mean if thats okay with you Flame.." Akira said, a little nervously but Flame gave her a reassuring smile, "Of course. As long as he behaves himself," Flame said, looking over at Jacob. Her eyebrows raised in the manner that told him that he had better.

It was gone in a heartbeat and she gave Akira another smile, this one having a hint of shyness in it. She turned to walk beside the girl, saying, "Socio-logy. Is that how you say it? It sounded pretty interesting when I picked it but I have no idea what it is about. From what you described, it might be very helpful for me to learn all of this so that I might be better at actually talking to people." Flame made herself ramble a little bit, taking up slight nervousness to ease Akira. She smiled to Akira, but also to herself. Maybe this class would not only help her learn about human behavior but how to read the humans better. Right now, all she got was a pit full of different emotions that she could not sort out.
Under a Full MoonOctober 15, 2021 12:48 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nyko followed them outside and back into the school building. He headed to his locker and shovered all his books inside. He wasn't given any books for art so he walked to the class with nothing but his pencil.
Kai followed the girls out with his books clutched to his chest and his head low. He avoided the gazes of other students as he mad his way to his locker.
Under a Full MoonOctober 15, 2021 01:29 AM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award

Akira-female-human-M: Burning, Nyko (IDN. M.) Kai and Jacob

She smiled to Flame as they headed into the school building. ""Socio-logy. Is that how you say it? It sounded pretty interesting when I picked it but I have no idea what it is about. From what you described, it might be very helpful for me to learn all of this so that I might be better at actually talking to people." She gave a small light-hearted chuckle. "Close but it's So-ci-ol-o-gy. Also for the most part it is interesting, as for helping you get better talking to people good luck.. this is my second year and I'm still not that great at talking to people." She gave a nervous laugh at her attempt of a small joke even though it was true. She waved to Nyko after they entered the building and went their seperate ways, stopping at her locker long enough to grab her sociology book. Then walking alongside Flame with Kai and Jacob trailing behind them she entered the sociology room. "On top of the interesting things you learn here we get to do group projects as well. Hopefully we can all be in the same group." She smiled a bit excitedly as her cheeks pinked again.

Jacob-Male-Werewolf- M: Akira, Nyko, Flame and Kai

Jacob looked up as he heard Flame. "Of course as long as he behaves" He gave an innocent look and smiled at Flame. "Oh but beahving is my middle name." He said as they headed into the school he turned to Nyko and said. "Catch you after school man." He turned to Kai and clasped a friendly hand on his shoulder as they walked. "I hope this class is better than some of the other classes today." He went to his locker and grabbed his book before joining the group of girls again.

Under a Full MoonOctober 18, 2021 01:14 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nyko waved bye to the group before heading to art. Hewas a little excited for the class but knew none of his packmates would be joining him. He found a seat in the back and turned it slightly so he had a view of the whole room. The room filled quickly with other students and soon enough the class would start.
Kai had grabbed what he needed and followed the girls into class. He quietly sat down at the table with the girls. He wasn't really wanting to be in this class but was sure shadow had said something to the school about him needing to be more social. Its not that he wasn't social, it was more that he hadn't been around humans as long as the rest because he was always secluded. Kai did it to himself though. He liked the lonely silence. It gave him time to concentrate.
Under a Full MoonOctober 18, 2021 08:33 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Burning Flame | M: Akira, Kai, Jacob, Nyko(ind)
Burning waved goodbye to her alpha before following Akira to class, listening as she explained. "Oooh, I hope we are in the same group. Then I wouldn't have to work with a bunch of strangers and can actually work with friends," Flame said, switching her expression into one of mock horror before grinning playfully. She already had her books as she was still figuring out the concept of the lockers, so she kept following Akira in with Kai tagging behind. She sat down a a table that held four chairs, it would be the perfect group table. Flame sat down next to Akira, still talking with a grin on her face, "I'm alright with talking with people, I simply can't understand their body language though. Or minds, it can be quite fascinating to understand the human mind."
Under a Full MoonOctober 19, 2021 02:22 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
The bell rang and the teacher began to talk about what they would be doing. Ashton started on the assignment right away. They were to draw a forest. Any kind they wanted in anyway. They could add some small things in the background but the trees were to be the main focus.
Kai looked around as the bell rang. He started bouncing his leg and jumped a little when the bell rang.
Under a Full MoonOctober 24, 2021 01:48 AM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Akira- female- human- M: Burning, Kai, Jacob

Akira smiled as she took the seat next to Burning listening as she spoke and giggled softly at the mock horror expression on her face. She listened to the last part of what she said nodding. "Don't worry I have a hard time reading body language too." The bell rang as she saw the teacher walk in.

Jacob- male- werewolf- M: Akira, Kai, Burning

Jacob followed closely behind Kai, and Burning, listening to the girls conversation. He took the seat across from Burning and next to Akira, leaving the seat for Kai between himself and Burning. He found himself getting more comfortable around Akira, seeing how his beta was comfortable around her, and how his Alpha was comfortable around her as well. He looked up in time to see the teacher walk in.

Under a Full MoonOctober 24, 2021 11:24 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Burning Flame | F | Beta | Werewolf | M: Akira, Kai, Jacob
Burning listened as Akira said, "Don't worry I have a hard time reading body language too." The teacher walked in before she could respond. She listened to the instructions with a somewhat understanding, understanding that they were supposed to work on a group project about what they believe Sociololgy was about. The other scientifc words she used after that lost Flame. She twirled a strand of hair before tucking it behind her ear as poster paper was passed out. How perfect.

"Good thing I'm with you," She said over to Akira winking, "Because I have no idea what she just said." She got up to get markers before coming back over sitting down. She passed the markers over to Kai, "Your the best drawer here, you can make the designs. Maybe a brain? Or at least a head." She said, scratching her head. "Jacob, can you grab some supplies from the box? Maybe glue and some construction paper. Akira, what exactly is Sociology?" Flame asked Jacob before turning back to Akira, tilting her head slightly with a confused look on her face. She already knew what it was, but this was good friendship building according to her Psychology class from their last school.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    20    21    22    23    24   ..   36 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us