Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Salom_
10:44:53 Sal, Salmon
Amy
Thank you :)) it look a while but I'm happy I finally reached me goal!
 Salom_
10:44:21 Sal, Salmon
Purdy
Always M&Ms
 Amygdala
10:43:21 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sal
Wow that's amazing...good job
 Salom_
10:42:03 Sal, Salmon
Mushrooms Saved: 10,000
I finally got to 10k :D
 Amygdala
10:41:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
You should do that...we need all the mush we can get for next month's event XD
 Hallow's Eve
10:40:03 Hallow, Eve
Amy

Oh that sounds like fun lol. I am probably going to hop on explore here soon, if I can get the energy too lol
 Amygdala
10:38:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
Trying to get the energy to explore XD

I have 1000 moves to do in jungle
 Hallow's Eve
10:37:53 Hallow, Eve
Hey Amy, how are you?
 Amygdala
10:37:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi hallow, hi dark
 Hallow's Eve
10:36:42 Hallow, Eve
Heyo chat
 Dark pack
10:33:56 
hi chat
 BuggyOs
10:33:46 Bug-a-boo
feline!
 Emmet
10:33:11 Emmet (he/him)
Canines or felines folks? (I wanna design stuff but canÂ’t decide feline or canine)
 Amygdala
10:32:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
If the M&M arw chocolate only i choose them. If not it's skittles for me
 Saint
10:31:43 
also, do some prey have higher flee rates (not just during winter)
 purdy
10:31:13 
I'mma ask this one more time before it gets old M&Ms or skittles
 starmutt
10:28:22 marsh | they/it
yah i'm not sure if its a bug or not

i get swamp and jungle quests i cannot complete due to all my levels being in forest lol
 Amygdala
10:28:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Thank you. It doesn't bother me too much because i will just skip it...i just thought it was weird
 Red River Wolves
10:26:52 Redd Dead
Amy,
Apparently the quests are based off overall territory, not terrain specific. There's a suggestion about it here
-WP Click-
 Saint
10:26:50 
yeah i also have the elk quest and i was 19 so i just got up two levels but if your further away, yeah thats weird

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Leopard : 0
Wolverine : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    208    209    210    211    212   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersApril 6, 2021 02:56 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Paul
Paul hesitated, "Im going to hate myself" He whispered hopping and and grabbing as tightly as possible. He never liked the idea of riding on a shifter to get somewhere but he had no choice.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersApril 6, 2021 08:25 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame
Flame shifted to her hind legs as he got on. Walking outside, she gained speed before taking off. Flapping, she headed up before getting above the sandstorm. The rapid winds whipped through her feathers and armor. She didn't get how the Norse scouts, known as the Wind Riders, could go through the winds at top speed and not break their winds. Flapping hard, she got out of the worst of the winds and scanned below. The oasis soon popped up under her, but no sand was getting in. Protectors. Forcefield users. She thought before hearing a howl on the wind. "Hang on back there!" She yipped before tucking her wings. Plunging down, she gained speed before whipping through the desert. The two scouts appeared on either side before taking the lead, leading her towards a tall dune.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersApril 6, 2021 06:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Paul
Paul gripped tighter "You think?" He asked, he knew he would hate this and he did. (Sorry for the shortness here)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersApril 7, 2021 07:43 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(It's okay, we are flying so yeah Cx)
Flame
Flame swooped lower as they approached the dunes. She knew that the Norse would not be welcome, so she tossed her head. The two scouts nodded before braking to either side. They disappeared into the sand, but she knew they would be close behind. She swooped in close to the dune hearing warriors yell on the other side. She could see part of a training clearing but she decided to land instead. Flaring her wings, she landed into a fast trot before slowing down. Rarely could she stop instantly with someone on her back. "This must be your stop." She said, a little humor in her tone. "Say hi to Jabari for me, I need to go meet my mother before its too late." She said, turning back towards the direction of the ocean.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersApril 9, 2021 12:27 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award

The Covid pack said:
Regnar
Ragnar drove back towards HQ when his radio sent static "General...H...Is...Attack" Came the words, Regnar jnew well what the man was saying he picked his radio and switched the channels "Hierie is aardvark truck een die HQ is nou aangeval"(This is aardvark truck one the HQ is now under attack)

Night
Night circled around, following the trucks. He already knew that Starfire was no longer in the forest, but he would need to watch these guys. If what Regnar said was true, it meant that he was here for a completely different reason. A raven passed overhead before shifting beside him. "Sir, their HQ has been attacked. I don't think it's by us either." The scout said, pointing in the direction. Thinking fast, he said, "Get Panther team out here. Surround the base, see who is attacking. Once we know who it is, we might have an oppurtunity to get a few spies in." The scout nodded before taking off. For cover, a shifter turned into a horse, saddle and bridle already on, and Night hopped on. The only thing different about the shifter and a regular horse was that the shifter was faster. Night jumped off as they got close to see what was going on.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersApril 10, 2021 04:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regnar
It wasnt long before Regnar could hear shooting and explosion when the facility came to view he waved his hand outside the window. The trucks tops sides opened and men manning 50 cals. The gates were busted open and Regnar noticed dead bodies around most in ADFA colours and the others were shifters in wolf forms "This is the desert gang group known as night grains." Regnar said the driver next to him clicked his tongue "How do you know sir?" He asked, Regnar leaned into his seat "They always have less casualties, they arent human but nor are they beast, they are even feared by the shifter clans." He said as they drove past the site and entered a massive battle, guns roared and shrieks filled the air. Regnars convoy stopped and he got out as a leapard struck from up a wall. Regnar side stepped with ease and lifted his pistol with out looking at the shifter and pulled the trigger.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersApril 10, 2021 04:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Paul
Paul watched flame fly off before turning to face a group of wolves "Hold! My name is Paul, the protector of the heir!" He stated kneeling and handing his fist out. The wolves eased and sniffed the fist.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersApril 10, 2021 09:08 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night
Night got closer before spotting the attack. Leopards, Jaguars, Wolves, Panthers and others were attacking the headquarters. Those aren't ours. Was Night's first thought before a shriek behind him made him roll. A large paw slammed where his head had been the moment before. Rolling to his feet, he pulled out two daggers, both laced with cobra venom. The panther that had attacked him was, in fact, a shifter but not like any shifter he had seen.

The panther leaped, but Night had already moved, the dagger slicing through the panthers shoulder. It slumped to the ground before Night kneeled next to it. I don't recognize this species. It must be a desert shifter. He thought before letting out a low whistle. The humans on his team came out, all wearing dark colors while he wore black. Stretching, he signaled to one before flinging a dagger at a jaguar on top of a wall. It slumped, looking asleep but Night's attention had already moved on. His team jumped over logs with ease as they came up from behind and went into battle.

Flame
Flame flew over the desert, her powerful wings thrusting her forward. Her Norse Scouts returned to either side of her as they headed for the ocean. Looking down, she saw a few forms (Uzair & Nanu) but shook it off as they continued. She circled the oasis once before heading towards the ocean, at the fastest possible speed her wings could go.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersApril 15, 2021 04:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regnar
Regnar looked at the shifter and smiled. He then walked towards a building where shifters were trying to break down a door. They turned and growled defiantly then attacked. Regnar shot the six and holstered his weapon to grab the seventh one by the throat, he slammed the shifter into the ground grabbing his hunting knife then went for the jugular. His men watched and backed away when he stood up. "Let's go shall we?" He said walking with ease to the door.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersApril 15, 2021 04:06 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night
Night jumped over a wall, finally coming to the front of the building where the vehicles were parked. His team panted slightly beside him as he surveyed them. Flicking his head, two injured ones melted into the shadows away from the fighting. Two desert shifters turned to them snarling but were silenced by his men as he crouched down to study one. What were they doing here? He thought, running a hand through one's fur.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    208    209    210    211    212   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us