Wolf Play : Velociraptor Pack RP!
Chatbox
 Caeruleum
06:19:06 Cae, Blue
tko, oh you lurker you XD
yeahhh, good workplace! i love your business videos and drama so much *^*

doing good, just trying to figure out what the hell is this one event encounter i have a quest for?? and trying to earn back the 30k ive splurged recently :')
 Eternity
06:18:31 ET
Then said excellent wrestlers loses all three matches, what. WP please.
 Caeruleum
06:17:00 Cae, Blue
gwyn fled, cerberus got his ass handed to him :/
 Eternity
06:16:58 ET
One exw in 2 litters of 49 x 49 rated. I'm sobbing.
 TKO
06:16:41 
always here

a bit busy being a mechanic for Dodge but I log in from time to time

how are you
 Karou
06:16:17 
bro's getting their ass kicked in explore, RIP
 Caeruleum
06:14:25 Cae, Blue
both gwyn and cerberus in the same battle? and with enemies?? so unskippable?? sobbing
 Old Money
06:14:20 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Caeruleum
06:12:14 Cae, Blue
its so wild seeing you here, not gonna lie *^*
 Caeruleum
06:11:50 Cae, Blue
tko <33333
 TKO
06:11:21 
omg Cres bekoved !!!
 The Pumpkin King
05:55:56 
Caeruleum, it's one of the 'Chase Off' ones like the Banshee. Same effects if you fail, too, just different text. If I remember right.
 Caeruleum
05:54:46 Cae, Blue
Scare off La Llorona 10 times.

which encounter is this?
 The Pumpkin King
05:39:01 
I'm always buying SVs from packs with *more* dominance than me. Like yes, I *will* take your inbred trash SV.
 Karou
05:38:41 
i would rate it a 0/10 on the satisfactory rick roll scale
 Demon Falls
05:37:06 
Ah right, requires self-singing... not so good!
 Caeruleum
05:35:41 Cae, Blue
cerberus one shots dhs?? awful D:
 Karou
05:34:58 
demon falls,
it is not the video, it is this:
-WP Click-
if it was the video I'd be happy
 Demon Falls
05:33:47 
When you get rickrolled just turn the sound up and have a little dance round the room lol
 Karou
05:30:36 
oftentimes when I see a WP link in the chat I am inclined to believe it's a link to the rick roll; but alas I still click the link while expecting to get rick rolled all the same

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : +3
Bobcat : -2
Brown Bear : -2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    19    20    21    22    23   ..   33 

Velociraptor Pack RP!November 22, 2022 03:45 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alley
Alley had drank the water Blu gave her but she didnt respond to it. She still layed there, awake, yet in a deep sleep. Alive, yet only a shell of herself. But when she felt the warmth of the micro she curled herself around Alsaela. She somehow could tell it was Alsaela and her instincts kicked in. Warm her, protect her, Alley's instincts told her as she curled herself around Alsaela.
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 22, 2022 03:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
India-SIC-6
India had forgotten about the Troodons poisonous bite but if they did attack than she would have to stay away from their bite. India turned her gaze at the Micro, "You wouldnt dare kill your own kind" she slapped her tail on the ground hard again.
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 22, 2022 03:48 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Khazhak
Hunter | M | Mentions: Nightmare, India
The male shifted his gaze from the angry claw marks in his flank to the dark raptor who approached him. Upon seeing her face Khaz visibly relaxed and nuzzled her gently before letting out a sigh. "I wish I could say it was as such, but unfortunately not. I got away due to luck and well placed hiding spot," he explained before looking over as another Raptor, India, their second in command, approached. Her questioning caused his eyes to narrow, his lip peeling back as a soft hiss slipped out. It wasn't that Khazhak was bothered by her wanting to know, it was the callous and tactless way she approached the situation. Still, Khazhak wasn't so petty as to not answer and opened his jaws to do so. Except that before he could the female just turned and walked away.

Glancing at Nightmare he snorted before laying his head down. "You would think that someone named about Second would have more manners and respect for their pack mates," he grumbled, disapproval clear in his tone. His tail flicked behind him, feather rustling against the ground before he began to groom the blood from the feathers on his leg.

Edited at November 22, 2022 03:51 PM by Imperial Sands
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 22, 2022 03:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sorry, didnt realize that post was on my other account.
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 22, 2022 03:50 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Jani-Male-Lone Micro
~
Jani snarled at her. "I'm not a raptor." He snapped at her. "I'm a troodon, can't you tell? Or are raptors just to hollow in the mind to know the difference?"
~
I have to eat. I'll be back in like 10 minutes.

Edited at November 22, 2022 03:54 PM by Fruit Lovers
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 22, 2022 03:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alsaela
Her amber gaze flowed over the other raptors, curious on what they were talking about. But she didn't want to leave Alley's side. Feeling Alley curl around her, she snuggled closer, still hoping she both did and didn't wake up yet. She saw the other micros playing, and hisses when they got to close. She was a more reclusive micro than the pack would have thought. She should've been playing with them. She should've been less careless. But she couldn't help it. She inherited her adventurousness from her parents. Thankfully she never got their narcissism or laziness. She turned her amber eyes back to Alley, just watching the large raptor sleep. She wondered what it would have been like if her parents had stayed. If she ever had the chance to know them.
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 22, 2022 03:58 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
[ [ May I bring in an Additional Male Velo? ] ]
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 22, 2022 04:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
India-SIC-6
India's gaze softened a bit at the smaller raptor, he really thought he was a Troodon...
The troodons were spreading out so they were behind and to the sides, she tried to back up but they kept trying to lash at her. India only had one thing to do...she lifted her head and let out a long ear splitting screech. When she lowered the troodons were shaking their heads and hissing on one another in alarm. India took this chance to charge at the smallest raptor, landing on top of it and cracking its back. India felt it go limp under her weight, turning around she screeched again, louder than the last.
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 22, 2022 04:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Imperial,
Yes just put the sheet in the Sign Ups^^
Velociraptor Pack RP!November 22, 2022 04:06 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Can you not control the troodons since their my character's pack? Please?

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    19    20    21    22    23   ..   33 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us