Wolf Play : Under a Full Moon
Chatbox
 Apothecary
05:39:15 Medicinally Autistic
Do I buy more moves? I need pandas
 Nevermore.
05:35:39 Never/Nev
Vah

It really is interesting. I've started to do it just on my own time as well because I clearly don't have better things to be doing :")
 Long Wang
05:35:13 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Well at least that was the fourth round not the first this time
Gwyn ap Nudd 1 flees successfully.
 Zeraphia
05:34:14 Spooky Vah
>.>

Bah, I have dishes that i forgot about. I'll be back--later. Probably.
 Zeraphia
05:33:44 Spooky Vah
Never

That sounds like it could be super interesting.
 Enigma
05:33:35 
Aight g'bye everyone, I'm off to play the sims
 starmutt
05:33:32 marsh | they/it
Cae
lol they're still active yeah :D its nearing 200 pages now!
 Caeruleum
05:33:23 Cae, Blue
anytime <3
 Anxiety
05:33:07 ancient as hell
thanks, Cae ♥
 Nevermore.
05:33:00 Never/Nev
Vah

I absolutely love it. I found some very interesting things in my searches 👀 Makes up about 20% of my job.
 ZEFHYR
05:32:53 
i heart explore
 Zeraphia
05:32:15 Spooky Vah
Marsh

Oh man. That's such beautiful art. *^*
 Anxiety
05:32:00 ancient as hell
pvp anyone? need a win for a quest :')
 Caeruleum
05:31:57 Cae, Blue
now thats a name i havent heard in ages! are they still working on their comic? last ive seen them, they just started publishing it :')
 starmutt
05:30:50 marsh | they/it
i have so much aminirus art ong
i also got so many gifts for friends from her haha
-Click-
 Zeraphia
05:29:22 Spooky Vah
Never

.-.

That sounds like fun. I wanna do that--
 Zeraphia
05:29:05 Spooky Vah
Marsh

Aghh Ami! Their art is just top tier. Even the old stuff they did back in the day was absolutely amazing.

I'm sure I have a human oc somewhere in my mess that I can send your way. ^^'
 Enigma
05:28:33 
That's the one! Got another shot of nostalgia to the face seeing Suncadia's name
 Nevermore.
05:27:54 Never/Nev
I love it when my boss asks me to dig dirt up on companies that we might possibly work with :") Makes me entire week because I get paid to do this shit, like dude, I'd do it for free
 starmutt
05:27:52 marsh | they/it
@Vah
its ami <3 their sketchies are already so nice
-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : +5
Ocelot : +5
Crocodile : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Brimstone  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    19    20    21    22    23   ..   36 

Under a Full MoonOctober 8, 2021 09:17 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Burning Flame | M: Akira, Nyko, Jacob(ind), Kai(ind)
Burning Flame smiled to Akira, replying, "Sure, we can do that! Now to get through the school day," She laughed before nodding to Nyko, "I won't miss dinner and I'll tell you otherwise." The message in her eyes was clear enough, I'll be back as soon as possible. She looked back at the teacher as Akira was doing but did notice how Kai was calming down and Jacob started taking notes.
Under a Full MoonOctober 8, 2021 11:51 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award

Akira/human/female/M: Burning

Akira took a few notes as the teacher spoke, she was excited for the school day to be over, and also nervous. She didn't have many friends because most people thought her weird. The teacher handed out a project for them to do, it was planting a seed in the soil and nurturing it until it grew. Once the seed had grown they were to identify what kind of flower or plant it was. Akira was kind of excited about this project she enjoyed growing things. The teacher supplied a flower pot and soil and the necessary equipment to plant the seed. Akira went to work writing her name on the pot and then went about planting the seed.

Jacob/male/werewolf/M: no one in particular

Jacob jotted down notes and listened to the project the teacher was giving out. The plants would be kept in the classroom so the teacher could help keep the progress of the project. Jacob went about planting the seed he hoped he would be able to get his seed to grow he wasn't the greatest at this but had watched his other packmate and often helped tend to the garden.

Under a Full MoonOctober 9, 2021 01:02 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nyko gave a nod to Flame before paying attention to the teacher himself. He had watched Kai tend his garden and supply the pack with many fruits and vegetables. Nyko put his seed in the soil and covered it. He then sprinkled some water on top before gentle prodding Kai.
Kai jumped a little. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you" he heard from his alpha. "We got a project though." His alpha had said pointing to the pot in front of Kai. Kai looked at the pot and everything around him. He watered the soil making sure it was soaked before poking a small hole with his finger. He noted that the seed looked like that of a watermelon. If he was right, it would be a great start to his new garden. He dropped the seed in the soil and watered it again.
Under a Full MoonOctober 9, 2021 07:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Manu/Male/Werewolf/Mentions:Open
"I don't know if i necassarily like this girl. But she dosen't seem to be to bad." Manu thought as he listened to the ramblings of th people around him. Deep down all he truly wanted to was wolf out. And he knew the wolf wanted him to do that do. He also felt hungry he could already smell the scent of bacon in his future.
Under a Full MoonOctober 10, 2021 09:25 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Burning Flame | M: Nyko, Akira, Kai(ind), Jacob(ind)
Burning caught Nyko's nod, showing that he got the message before paying attention to the teacher. Once the directions were handed out, she took a couple notes before starting on the project. Akira was already planting seeds so Burning looked down at her own. She hadn't watched Kai in the garden much but after watching what Nyko did, she planted the seed before covering it. Once that was done, she sprinkled some water onto it before writing down the last of the notes.
Under a Full MoonOctober 10, 2021 10:23 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nyko waited for the bell to ring. Only one more class before they can go home. Once the bell rang, Nyko stood up. He looked to the others questioningly.
Kai had finished planting his seed and writing his name on the pot. He stood up when the bell rang happy that they only had one class left.

Edited at October 10, 2021 10:30 PM by Cypress Road
Under a Full MoonOctober 11, 2021 02:10 AM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award

Akira-Female-Human-M: no one in particular

Akira finished up with her notes just as the bell rang. She placed her potted seed on the shelf in the greenhouse and packed up her books. One class left and then school would finally be over.

Jacob-male-werewolf-M: Nyko, Burning, Kai

Jacob finished with his project and placed it on the shelf as well. He then packed up his books and looked to is packmates. "What do you guys have next? I'm so happy theres only one class left. I can't wait to be out of school."

Under a Full MoonOctober 11, 2021 08:33 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Burning Flame | M: Nyko, Jacob, Akira, Kai
Flame got through her notes before the bell rang. Cleaning up her area, she walked next to Akira, "What class do you have next? I have a Socio-logy class." She said, testing out the word as she tried to figure out what it was. Nyko was waiting nearby questionably and Flame shrugged confused at him, unsure of what her class was. And why the heck she was placed in it. She would have to have a chat with Shadow after school.
Under a Full MoonOctober 12, 2021 01:19 AM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award

Akira-human-female-M: Flame (IND. M: Nyko and the others)

Akira looked to Flame as she walked up 'What class do you have next? I have Sociology.' Akira noticed how she was trying out the word and seemed to not understand what it was. "I have that class too." She smiled, "I kinda like the class, I mainly took it because I needed an elective but I have found it interesting to learn about the social life, change, and the social causes and consequences of human behavior. I also enjoy learning about the various cultures and the problems resulting from people living in groups." Her cheeks flushed as she realized she had started to ramble again. She noticed how Nyko, Jacob, and Kai were looking over at them.

Jacob-werewolf-male-M: Nyko Flame Akira

Jacob listened in on the girls conversation as he took a look at his class schedule. "Hey I have that class too. What about you A... Nyko" He mentally kicked himself hoping no one had noticed he almost called Nyko his alpha instead of by his name.

Under a Full MoonOctober 12, 2021 01:34 AM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
"I have art next." Nyko said a little enthusiastically but gave jacob a warning look. Nyko knew there were bound to be a few slip ups as his pack was used to calling him alpha rather then Nyko.
Kai fummbled in his bag for a moment before pulling out a slightly crumbled paper. "I have sociology as well." He said not to happily. Kai knew he needed to work on his social skills and the class would probably be good for him in the long run, but he still didnt like the idea very much.
(( Someonetell me why i read sociology as phsycology not once but twice?))

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    19    20    21    22    23   ..   36 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us