Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 starmutt
10:28:22 marsh | they/it
yah i'm not sure if its a bug or not

i get swamp and jungle quests i cannot complete due to all my levels being in forest lol
 Amygdala
10:28:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Thank you. It doesn't bother me too much because i will just skip it...i just thought it was weird
 Red River Wolves
10:26:52 Redd Dead
Amy,
Apparently the quests are based off overall territory, not terrain specific. There's a suggestion about it here
-WP Click-
 Saint
10:26:50 
yeah i also have the elk quest and i was 19 so i just got up two levels but if your further away, yeah thats weird
 Amygdala
10:25:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Saint
No idea. I checked encyclopedia and elk appear after level 21. I am level 13 at the moment
 Saint
10:24:19 
amy is that a glitch or do you just have to level up til you can?
 Amygdala
10:23:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Huh...i got a quest i can't do.
I need to defeat 10 elks in mountains but my mountains are not a high enough level
 icemoons
10:18:07 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Oh wow let me rephrase that then... Welcome BACK to wolf play lmao
 Forest Dwelling
10:16:42 Floor
@ice

Thank you but I've been an on and off player since before the game became 16+ lol
 icemoons
10:15:20 slushy,ice,moon,
forest. I also saw you joined like 5 days ago so welcome to WP
 Forest Dwelling
10:14:19 Floor
@ice

I just lurk in the shadows usually so I'm not surprised if you haven't seen me before.
 icemoons
10:12:33 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Thanks! also I don't think we've met
 Amygdala
10:12:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ice
Wow congrats

Serpents
I prefear battle quests. I explore a lot so they are easier to complete for me XD

I did get some nice AC qirls so i might try breeding quests more often
 Forest Dwelling
10:11:18 Floor
@ice

Congrats on acing the test!
 Serpents
10:10:27 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
off soon
 Serpents
10:09:32 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Amy I mean that's good XD I at times will not but when I get them will at least see as most have markings
 icemoons
10:09:09 slushy,ice,moon,
hi guys, I had a science test just now and I got 100% So I'm thrilled
 Amygdala
10:08:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Serpents
Once i managed to complete a breeding quest with my first litter lmao
I didn't even try to get the pup
 Serpents
10:06:42 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Amy XD yep and well out side breeding can help
 Amygdala
10:06:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Serpents
That's where ac 40+ wolves come in handy XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Leopard : 0
Wolverine : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    207    208    209    210    211   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 31, 2021 12:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Paul
Paul saw his altitude drop rapidly and braced for impact. The plane juttered then spun before impact, Paul was thrown to the side he felt something slam into his thigh but kept his eyes closed. The plane stopped and Paul took a few breathes before opening his eyes there was glass everywhere and the back of the plane was missing, Paul looked around himself noticing a jagged iece of metal from the plane in his thigh.

Edited at March 31, 2021 01:00 PM by The Covid pack
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 31, 2021 01:00 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame
Flame flew fast over the desert, seeing the plane crash into a dune. Her patrol flew beside her and they circled the site once. Scanning, Flame saw a bit of movement in the plane. Gliding down, she let out a low howl. Landing, Flame looked around while a medic came up beside her. She walked forward looking for any signs of life.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 31, 2021 01:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Paul
Paul tried to unbuckle himself until he heard something outside the plane, Paul looked for his gun seeing it in its place next to him he crabbed it and held it closed turning the safety off.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 31, 2021 01:09 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame
Flame walked forward, her head down. Her helm shone in the sun, and the others trotted back and forth trying to figure out where the plane had come from. She was almost to the back of the plane when she heard a small noise. Her ears went alert before she made her way to the back. Thankfully the Silver Roses provided armor for me in case of something like this. She thought before scenting blood. She let out a yip to the medic to come see. The sandstorm was slowly starting to get worse and she was reminded. "Sandstorms getting worse." A warrior of hers said to the others outside, but she could barely hear him. She walked into what was left of the plane and smelled around for where the blood was coming from.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 31, 2021 01:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Paul
Paul could not see who was behind him but he took a knife to cut the belt, he swinged round nearly falling from his wounded leg, he took aim but his leg cumpled forward as he pulled the trigger, the bullet hit the roof and Paul grunted "Damn, first time I missed my shot in awhile." He said grunting he looked up and his eyes went wide "Well hell".
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 31, 2021 01:20 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame
Flame heard a shot before going forward. She barked at the wolves behind her to shush as they started barking up their own storm. They went quiet and she walked forward before spotting the human. At first she couldn't see his face, but then the light changed.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersApril 1, 2021 11:16 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Paul
He lowered the gun and smiled "Well, this is a bit more like a coincidence than anything else dont you think?" He said slowly getting up putting more force on his good leg, he looked at the injured leg and realized he should have put a clothe on it "Uh, Id like to request that I get some medical attention before I set a new record for the most pss outs in two days." he said grabbing the metal piece. He couldnt pull it out since he already lost enough blood to make him very light headed.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersApril 2, 2021 09:02 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame
Flame smiled, "Didn't expect you to crash. Hold on." She let out a yip and two medics, one Silver Rose and one Norse came in. The silver rose medic pulled out the metal piece as the Norse medic started healing. "Coincidence maybe, but at least you didn't crash land in the Golden Shifter territory. They would have no idea what to do with you." She let out a small chuckle before going to talk with the others. Once done there, she came back in to find the medics done. "Jabari has gone back to his army and Lily should be close by somewhere."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersApril 2, 2021 09:39 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Paul
Paul stood up hearing Jabari's name, "He found them??" He asked in surprise "Idiot" He said through he's teeth "I dont have time to recover my lost blood." He said grabbing his equipment. "Do forgive me, but Jabari wasnt suppose to find the army." He said facing Flame.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersApril 3, 2021 09:39 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame
Flame cocked her head before letting out a yip. The Norse Shifters immediately accompanied the Silver Roses out of the plane and went flying. The Silver Roses split from the Norse Shifters, heading for the ocean while the Norse headed back. Extending her wings, she said, "Get on. I will take you to him. The Norse Shifters can find anyone."

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    207    208    209    210    211   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us