Looking for a 1x1 RP partner! PM me
 Tech
12:46:32 
Texan
Any new art?
 technoblade
12:44:21 Lil Techy | Techno
Tech Support

I am good, just trying to convince myself to get up and make something to eat.
 Tech
12:41:53 
Texan
I'm pretty good just good
How about you?
 technoblade
12:41:09 Lil Techy | Techno
hey tech support

how're ya?
 Sanania
12:40:49 San, Sangria
Lapin - I have a few times, although it eventually loads up the page I am trying to open.~
 Tech
12:40:30 
Morning Tex
 technoblade
12:37:04 Lil Techy | Techno
morning chat
 Lapin
12:31:21 Rabbit
Hmm weird.
 icemoons
12:27:56 slushy,ice,moon,
lapin

Nope... although explore was being super slow earlier for me
 Rogue Wildfires
12:27:27 Mac and Cheese
Lapin,
Nope
 Lapin
12:27:02 Rabbit
Is anyone's else's screen just going black? It's happened to me like 3 times and I have to close and open the game again
 Tech
12:26:26 
Even though it looks cool I regret it
-WP Click-
 icemoons
12:26:26 slushy,ice,moon,
wonderpelt jumps with joy.

Mood: Happy

why?
 icemoons
12:25:15 slushy,ice,moon,
how do I post a screenshot in forums? am I even able to do that?
 The Alpas Pack
12:21:13 
I am starting to stock up on Mush so the never wolf party event i wont have to miss plus my paycheck is coming up i will be able to buy apples and save for a very special Wolf
 Vulpixles
12:20:04 Pixie, Vul | ♈
tech

Yea, but the Viti spots will still appear overtop
 Leafpool
12:18:45 Leaf she/her
Guys what do you think of the name Chasing Stars?
 Tech
12:18:14 
If I put a wolverine dye on a Viti will the dye show up?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : 0
Mountain Lion : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    206    207    208    209    210   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 04:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nanu & Uzair
I said they have an interest in you not that they want to have a immidiate meeting about it, youll know if youve been honored." he said with a shorter smile, Nanu slithered around Uzair "Dont mind his smiling no one else know why he is always smiling." nanu said winking with a hungry glint.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 04:25 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire
Starfire nodded, "I would be honored to do it, however I can not leave my packs hanging. The Golden Shifters are still trying to get into a mindset of their own and my Fearless Helpers are back at the forest." He looked back at the guards before looking back at Nanu, "And if you please don't eat my spirits, I would be happy." He knew that the Norse Shifters had spirit watchers back at the moment, and didn't want the Knights to accidently eat a captain.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 04:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nanu & Uzair
Both knights smiled "We dont make promises about that" They both said.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 27, 2021 10:30 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire
Starfire blinked before flicking his ears. The Norse Spirit Watchers rolled their eyes before disappearing underground. The other Norse Shifters stared at the Knights for a moment before going back to the three wolves who seemed to be activating their powers.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 31, 2021 12:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nanu & Uzair
Nanu slithered away from Uzair heading towards the on coming sand storm, Uzair yawned. "ah, you youngsters have it all, and most of you think everything is possible...I find it futile but at the same time interesting and entertaining." He said before following after Nanu.

Edited at March 31, 2021 12:14 PM by The Covid pack
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 31, 2021 12:18 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire
Starfire flicked his ears at the Knight watching them for a moment before turning to his pack. The three wolves were now shifting paws. The sandstorm was getting closer, "Hurry it up! We don't want your experiment to get blown away." A few shifters chuckled at his words before one of the wolves rose onto it's hind legs. Ice burst out of his paws, wrapping around him as he shifted above ground. Risky, but might be helpful if it works. Medics were close by in case. The water faded away leaving a sand fox that looked very happy. "It worked!" It said before the ice came out again to help shift him back. The heat from his shifts melted the ice but at least they were fast shifters. The wolf let out a howl before dashing inside to get the Norse Shifters. As the sandstorm grew closer, Starfire looked around one more time before disappearing underground.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 31, 2021 12:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Paul
Paul took a swing of his water canister he finally came over the desert, but the plane's fuel was nearly finnished. "Ah I need to atleast make it the the air-" He stopped as he noticed the sandstorm. "Ah come on." He said, he lloked at his altitude and nodded "Cant go higher and cant turn around, Ill just have to push through." He said, steadying the aircraft.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 31, 2021 12:37 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame
Flame ran through the desert, her patrol close on her tail. A sandstorm was coming, but she had to get to her watchers and make sure they were okay. She hoped Jabari was okay but she knew Lily had gone after him so they would be fine. A building came up in front of her, half crumbled. Flame knew better and let out a greeting call. Two wolves came out, both wearing a silver helm with the symbol of her mother.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 31, 2021 12:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Paul
The plane wavered as the winds blew into it the gauge of the plane sounded damage and paul saw the last of the fuel go down he was gliding in a storm and was going down, he could not see the dunes blow but knew he has to if he was to crash land.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 31, 2021 12:49 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame
Flame stopped by one of them before seeing the orb around one's neck. She knew what they had to do. They started off towards the tallest hill closest to the ocean. They were halfway there when the sand storm started blowing harder and one of the wolves let out a bark. Flame looked up, catching sight of a plane. Wait--a plane?! She thought watching it before barking at the others. Disappearing into one end of a tunnel, they shifted before shooting out of the other end.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    206    207    208    209    210   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us