Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 The Alpas Pack
12:21:13 
I am starting to stock up on Mush so the never wolf party event i wont have to miss plus my paycheck is coming up i will be able to buy apples and save for a very special Wolf
 Vulpixles
12:20:04 Pixie, Vul | ♈
tech

Yea, but the Viti spots will still appear overtop
 Leafpool
12:18:45 Leaf she/her
Guys what do you think of the name Chasing Stars?
 Tech
12:18:14 
If I put a wolverine dye on a Viti will the dye show up?
 Leafpool
12:16:30 Leaf she/her
Thanks Pixles!
 Vulpixles
12:14:50 Pixie, Vul | ♈
spina bifida is a birth defect that lowers the max of some of the character attributes, just don't remember which ones off the top of my head
 Leafpool
12:13:26 Leaf she/her
Ice I he was born in my pack so ......
 icemoons
12:12:49 slushy,ice,moon,
leaf

I have no idea lmao I need to know too
 Leafpool
12:10:53 Leaf she/her
What does Spina Bifida do?
Guys please tell me?
 WilsonsWay
12:07:21 (He/They) Lukas/Lu
Haven't been on in a few weeks what did I miss? Any major updates of importance?
 starmutt
12:06:53 marsh | they/it
meow
-WP Click-
 Leafpool
12:04:35 Leaf she/her
What does Spina Bifida do?
 Malcuth
12:04:17 Wander
Can we see said dog
 Tech
12:00:48 
Nez
I got a new dog *^*
 Nez.ity
12:00:36 
Looking to gain more writing partners! Pretty active! Ghost friendly and semi/literate! Message me with any ideas if you have any!
 Nez.ity
11:59:13 
Please spell out your words Meile
 Meile
11:58:32 
k thanks
 ZEFHYR
11:57:41 
Meile, go to Your Account, and look in the list under Pack Activity. it is the 11th one down
 Tech
11:53:25 
Nez
For now... >:]
 Meile
11:53:00 
how do u change status?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : 0
Mountain Lion : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    205    206    207    208    209   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 02:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Uzair & Nanu
Nanu looked at the dragons hissing 'Vermins' He thought, Uzair looked at the dragons and gave a friendly smile "Time passes for you doesnt it young wolf" He said, he looked back to him do you not remember your fathers alliance with the men Horus and Rezhar? Although Im sure poor Thanatos took the blame for whats her name again Nanu?" He asked looking up at him, Nanu looked at Starfire "Lily he hissed Uzair lifted his head and went to the water "Even if you dont know its a shame the real killer is there, but I suppose he is a very sly wolf." He sai licking his chops, now you may tend to the new comers I will speak to you again later." He said getting into the water. Nanu coiled himself looking around as if he was waiting for prey.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 02:48 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire
Starfire flattened his ears, growling, "That real killer is dead. And he will hopefully stay that way. Sly he was, but us slyer. Never again will the Golden be the Silver." The shifters gave a chorus of alpha howls to him, yipping their support. "Thanatos. . ." He tilted his head up, closing his eyes. "Ah, yes, the brother of Rezhar. A certain dragon took to him." He said through slitted eyes, smirking. "And that was all it took." He got up, shaking his head. The dragons circled him as he said, "And do not speak of Lily like that. The gods would not be pleased." Lifting his head and wings, he took the orb out placing it on the sand in front of him. The steel dragons looked at it before looking at Starfire. Stepping back, Starfire watched as they picked it up and headed for the ocean. He shook his fur out, the Golden Shifters and Norse Shifters surrounding him. In hushed whispers, it started up. "What are we going to do?" "An undead army?! It's going to be full out war!" "Do they even know?" Growling slightly, he silenced the questions. "Quiet you all. We do not know what is going to happen next but we do know what we are going to do. Now, are you with me?" He stood up, placing a paw forward. None of them hesitated as they placed their paws forward. "Golden Shifters Unite!" "Norse Fighters Forever!" Howls went up as they split apart going into rows. Three wolves came out as the Golden and Norse Shifters lined up in three lines.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 03:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Uzair & Nanu
Nanu uncoiled himself and slithered to Uzair "Brother?" He asked, Uzair smiled at the howls "Many die, many live but most of all both sides want peace but have different methods, they think we believe in either they dont know what we believe brother, we can only watch and do as the gods tell us, we are the knights of the desert, Starfire must realize he is not a african wolf and that the norse shifters can finally be in peace in the desert, they worry about wars and wish to get rid of it, ven young Jabari, but to end one war you must start another, the cycle is forever that way but wether they involve themselves is not our problem." Uzair said getting out the water and approached the group his smile was gone and he had amusement in his eyes "You know Nanu here has spoken to your sister if not for his mission and filling his stomach he would have eaten her, but then again we are nights we dont choose who lives or dies, but if hungry we will do what means to eat." He said a sharp glint in his eyes. "But I must warn you and send these visions." He said looking into Staarfires eyes "Now this time please listen carefully for I wont be able to see what you do." He said bobbing his head. "I fear I may join my sister in the Gods palace very soon." He said his eyes starting to glow white "I can feel many deaths, many will fall many will run, many will be massacred, and there will be a fearce battle between 5 powerful forces each in their own minds." He grumbled. "But do not look too deep into my eyes young one or I may have to bite your shoulder to break the trance." he warned.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 03:07 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire
Starfire cocked his head before saying, "First off, I don't have a sister. And secondly, if I go too far, I will get pulled out by this necklace." The symbol of the Norse hung off his neck. He looked into Uzair's eyes, knowing that whatever vision he sent his way, he could deal with. Just like my father. He thought with a bit of anger.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 03:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nanu
Nanu cursed himself 'Gods misdirection' he thought. He opened his eyes.
Images flashed, a crying wail and sorrowful howl along side victory howls, two giant creature intwined in battle and two banners showing on a hill two bloody men held swords in each hand, blood spilled over the banners and the deserts sands turned into bones "We walk on the past fallen as we speak" A voice sounded.
Uzair could only see blackness but he kept his eyes open "War begins but wars can end in unexpected ways dont be so sure of victory if you only gather info on their numbers and training." He said, not knowing if Starfire would be able to hear him, he finally blinked and found himself looking down upon Starfire his jaws wide open ready to snap shut, He pulled back before it happened "Insticts are our allies but not friends." he said shaking his head.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 03:26 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire
Starfire watched and listened before it stopped. Closing his eyes tightly, he kept his neutral face as he processed the information. He shuddered as he realized it reminded him of the past. When I. . . he couldn't finish the thought. Opening his eyes, he looked back at the snake with calmness in his eyes. "What you have showed me shows the past being done again. However, this time there is more than one being done." He didn't know if the Knights understood that but the Golden Shifters seemed to know. They straightened before an elder warrior came forward, "Always war there is, so be it. We fight together. All of us. Now." The words inspired the others who bowed deep and low, "Death to the Fox, we thank you for." He finished, dipping his head to Starfire before leading the warriors off towards the tunnels. Starfire turned back to Uzair and Nanu, "Now the time is. As long as Stormfire stays in hell, we should be safe. If he comes back. . ." He paused, closing his eyes. "I will protect this pack as many times as I need to." He opened his eyes looking straight at the Knights.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 04:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Uzair & Nanu
Uzair smiled maniacly, Nanu shrunk away "Thats the other reason why we are here young wolf" He said.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 04:03 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire
Starfire narrowed his eyes, "How so?" A shifter behind him yipped sitting down. Two more came out, guarding the entrance and watching the interaction.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 04:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Uzair & Nanu
Uzair looked around "I am actually blind young wolf but I can see the energy flows between spirits and souls, the gods have have taken interest in you as ive said before, and sent me to look at you, you spirit is high young wolf but there is darkness in your soul." He said, "You know of the great gold wolf whom watches the spirit realm? He is the 4th knight but he wishes to free his soulto the gods, and the gods have a invitation for you to be the new Spirit realm watcher." He said smiling gently this time.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 04:15 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire
Spirit Realm Watcher? Starfire flicked his ears before sitting down. "May I ask what they do and how much time I have to think this over, and figure out who to lead my packs?" He knew that Phase could take over the Fearless Helpers but the Golden Shifters were a different problem all together. They were leaning on him while they cleaned up the reputation Stormfire had given him. He couldn't just leave them.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    205    206    207    208    209   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us