1k apples or more
top 3 explorers in whole game
 Crypto Currency
02:33:08 Ash (he/they)
God bread, what are your goals?
 technoblade
02:32:05 Lil Techy | Techno
Mouse

I can't afford to slack off now cause I am super close to my goals.
 technoblade
02:31:36 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

They mad i haven't been exploring much XD
 Crypto Currency
02:31:21 Ash (he/they)
God Bread, I had a great teem till I up and left and they died lmao
 Crypto Currency
02:31:00 Ash (he/they)
dire, anywhere from 15-25. they start having a chance to die at 15
 Dire Wolf Haven
02:30:36 Dire, DWH
how old are they when they die?
 Amygdala
02:30:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Your wolves are ready for battle today it seems
 technoblade
02:29:55 Lil Techy | Techno
Mouse

It's fun honestly but I am so not used to PvPing
 Crypto Currency
02:29:28 Ash (he/they)
dire, when they're dead
 Crypto Currency
02:29:16 Ash (he/they)
God Bread, I remember when I had those :')
 Dire Wolf Haven
02:29:10 Dire, DWH
how old until your wolves cant breed anymore?
 Amygdala
02:29:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
I think the second one looks cuter
 technoblade
02:28:45 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

I need 18 more and do whoever ya like :D I'm just gonna cycle through my explore wolves.
 Crypto Currency
02:28:27 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Spanish word for cheese.

which to keep?
-WP Click-
or
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:27:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
No idea what that is honestly😅
 Crypto Currency
02:27:03 Ash (he/they)
Heyo Eevee :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +1
Grizzly Bear : +2
Coyote : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    204    205    206    207    208   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 11:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ignore))

Edited at March 26, 2021 11:26 AM by The Covid pack
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 11:37 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire
Starfire lifted into flight, a little ahead of the warriors. The scouts had already taken off back towards the oasis. Flying through the hot desert air, he went into a swooping dive, landing in a run in front of the warriors. Slowing down to a fast lope, they made it to the oasis where the Norse Shifters and Golden Shifters were. The Silver Roses were nowhere to be seen but that was the usual. Going to the water, he listened to the reports given by both packs.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 12:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nanu & Uzair
Nanu slithered in the darkness until he hear creeking aand crackling noises. A bright light showed up ahead Uzair was a shadow in the light but was heading at a steady pace. They both exitted out the tunnel and looked back at the Baob tree that shrunk back down. Uzair moved up a dune and Nanu followed, not too far sat a oasis "So it is him..." Nanu hissed dissapointed. Uzair smiled "Indeed" He grumbled, Uzair lifted his head high and shrieked, it echoed through the desert High pitched. Uzair shook his head the water would be great, he said moving towards the Oasis. Nanu hissed in another irritated mood. "You are one careless fool" He hssed lowly and followed.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 12:21 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire
The Norse Shifters straightened before Starfire heard it himself. A high-pitched shriek. Two Norse Shifters let out twin howls before stomping on the ground. I need to get them back in the tunnels before something happens. Starfire thought before spreading his wings. Instantly, everyone in both packs went quiet. "Safety to the tunnels, Norse go. Shifters Silver turn Golden." The Norse Shifters immediately started for holes around the oasis. A few dropped pieces of armor and weapons to Starfire, not leaving unless he put them on. He sighed before putting them on, just for the sake of the Norse Shifters. Satisfied, they disappeared into the tunnels as the Golden Shifters transisted around Starfire, watching the dunes.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 01:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nanu & Uzair
Uzair entered the oasis hearing many beating hearts, "very interesting" He said as Nanu slithered beside him "Its a shame they are living flesh" Nanu hiissed as his stomach grumbled. "Indeed brother before I speak to this inferior armoured wolf I must take a dip." He said wobbling past Starfire without paying attention to him. "Nanu I find it strange brother they hide when they all should know who we are especially the Desert shifters, they know we are blessed by the gods." He said smiling twisting his neck and looking at Starfire upside down "Greetngs young one" He said while still smiling. Nanu shook his head in dissaproval 'Show off' He thought.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 01:49 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire
Starfire blinked before flicking his ears. The Golden Shifters stopped growling and instead went to lay down in several places, all watching the interaction. Turning to the Knight, he dipped his head before sitting down, his wings folded on his back. "Greetings Knights, what brings you down here?" He blinked on eye slightly, and a captain disappeared down a tunnel. A Norse Shifter appeared and seemingly sighed before walking over to Starfire, laying down beside him. The other Norse Shifters slowly came out, watching the knights for any sudden movements.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 01:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nanu & Uzair
Uzair turned his body round and looked down at Starfire, "What I want? Oh nothing more, I would like to eat your comrades souls thoug" He said with an amused hiss "But ofcourse Im not hear for brunch and I would be punished by the gods if I did such a thing to a living thing." He said smiling at all the shifters in the area. "But Im just here to look at you." He said staring into Starfires eyes "Look into my eyes and tell me what do you see young one? Chaos? or the Heavens above?" He said getting closure. Nanu approached and coiledhimself around the two chasing the nearby shifters away. I may not be able to eat you but that doesnt mean I wont kill you" He warned circling around Uzair and Starfire.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 02:05 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire
Starfire kept a neutral face on as his shifters around him started circling the snake growling. "And start another war so close to the opening of a spirit army? Hmm. . .I don't think my gods would be too pleased." He said looking at the snake before looking into Uzair's eyes. "And I see a Knight who believes something entirely differently from what most believe." The Norse Shifters got closer, their armor starting to glint as they growled harder. He flicked his ears quieting them momentarily. Looking back at the snake, he said in a neutral power voice, much like his father's, "I would be careful who you pick your battle's with. . .Nanu." Flame was great with info when it came to updating him about the desert. Good thing you actually paid attention this time. He thought to himself, still looking at the two Knights.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 02:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nanu & Uzair
Uzair smiled even brighter "Brother this morsel amuses me" He said lifting his head "A spirit army not for war against Shifters, but humans even the gods accepted it aslong as Rezhar and His father keep their side true the Gods will not be angered." He said then brought his head to Starfires ear "I know this because Im a knight, and Id like to tell you the Gods have taken great interests in your feats and goals." He whispered pulling his head up "But ofcourse sending a undead army nearly 5 to 10 times the planets own popultion which is 7 Billion not counting the shifters." He hissed. "And as for a fight I had fought you you would lose I just got in water which I can tell you is very powerful energy source and if you dont believe me ask a spirit to see my soul and you will notice that your armies wouldnt match me, and even if you do kill me I can come back to life as that is my curse from the Gods" He said moving away "Its interesting how you only saw what I believe, I cant have beliefs as I am the new knight champion."he said looking around "Id like to to say something, a dragon we Knights can only call her as the silver dragon was a grave friend of mine, and I know she was missing a heart." He said reaching to his back he took the orb and placed it infront of Starfire "Do me a favor and bury that on the highest mountain by the ocean." He said still showing a smile. Nanu watched carefully and noticed something in Uzairs eye he hasnt see in a long time. Uzair was showing warmth in his eyes.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 02:29 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire
Starfire froze. An undead army?! The shifters around him blinked surprised and started yipping in their different languages. And who is Rezhar? He asked himself, deciding he would have to ask Lily sometime. As Uzair brought out the orb, the Norse Shifters went crazy. He winced as two disappeared into the burrows. "I, heir of the Golden Shifters, can not do that as it is not ritual. The daughter of the silver dragon knows her duty and can do that." He took the orb gently, placing it in a small bag around his neck. He looked into the knight's eyes before saying, "You have come a long ways for just that. I do understand the heart of ye Silver Dragon is important but not just that," he paused before asking, "Who is this Rezhar you speak of?"
Before they could answer, a roar sounded. Starfire rolled his eyes as two twin dragons came from the ground. The guards of the Silver Dragon, they bore her symbol and were now looking at him. As usual. He thought before letting out a growl. The two steel dragons looked at him before settling down, waiting as patiently as dragons could. Turning his attention back to the two Knights, he waited for their answer.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    204    205    206    207    208   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us