Hihi!!
 technoblade
01:57:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Will!
 Destinations End
01:54:34 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Bjake
Oh! Okay
Maybe two characters then? Hugging and smooching?

I'm not very good thinking of spicy stuff ^^'
 Wilverbeast
01:54:33 Will
@Starmutt

For real 😭
It started with one
The two
Now three

@San

I am becoming well known in the mom group lmfao

And the school too since parents have to email them like "Hey Will is picking up x y and z" 😂
 Sanania
01:53:28 San, Sangria
Will - lmfao not one but THREE
 starmutt
01:53:10 marsh | they/it
@Will
oh god they mitosis'ed
 Wilverbeast
01:52:19 Will
Life of a nanny

Like yeah
I watch my lil dude
But NOW

I'm picking up *three* lil dudes from school?!?

Wild
 starmutt
01:50:25 marsh | they/it
elder wolf will not fight for alpha spot.

this was implemented prior to the new breeding system. used to only be able to breed alphas with each other and within packs so elder feature was added as a workaround for that.
 Dire Wolf Haven
01:48:30 Dire, DWH
what does an elder do?
Like what is the difference between it and a normal wolf?
 starmutt
01:46:57 marsh | they/it
suggestion!
-WP Click-
 BJake
01:38:54 Don't call me BJ.
@Desti
Trying to make a YCH, so I gotta make something lots of people have oc's for
 Sanania
01:38:45 San, Sangria
BJake - I sought the opportunity to insert a dad joke and so I did.

Alternatively, maid outfit on a random OC of yours.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +1
Grizzly Bear : +2
Coyote : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    203    204    205    206    207   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 09:30 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily
Lily opened her eyes sliding them over to the wolf. Looking over at the tent, she slowly got up before telling the wolf, "Tell J-Leader Jabari that I will be back soon. Just not in this form." She walked slowly after the wolf.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 09:43 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
NPC(I dont know if I should add this lad as a tempor character but wont be using him much, or at all alot)
The wolf nodded understood, but youll have to stay out of sight then, My name is Maroon...At your service." He said, he opened the entrance into the tent, making sure his slightly bloodied shouldder doesnt touch the visitor.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 09:48 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(You can if you want ^^)
Lily
Lily nodded before walking into the tent. She circled it once smelling it before she closed her eyes, still standing up. The sword on her back slowly disappeared as did the headress. The necklace stayed put before melting into her fur. Opening her eyes, she panted as her pupils became a silver-gold transition. Scrap it, he's awakening. We need to get the gate open sooner rather than later. She thought to herself lowering her head. "My name is Lily. Nice to meet you Maroon."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 10:06 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
NPC
Maroon bowed slightly and closed the entrance and stood gaurd at the front 'for now Ill remain here' he thought to himself.
Jabari
Jiro stood up and smiled, "Ofcourse, But its is manatory to bow down to the leader." He said with a neutral tone. Jabari closed his eyes "Areldis..." He started only to be licked on the shoulder "Do not worry I was told what happened, he will honored, but Im sure he would want you to choose a new second command of the pack." He said, Jabari nodded "I know, but for now I need to relay a message that will be spoken by Rezhar." Jabari said looking at the structure, Jiro only nodded, very well follow me also I hope you greeted Melina correctly" He said, the female wolf snickered "He barely reconigses me." She said. Jabari gaped, he felt like an idiot "Are you serious?" He asked, both nodded. Jabari started to laugh "You two are really indestructable" He joked, the other laughed with "Infact she is the lead beta of one of the elite pack forces thats only 15 wolves strong." Jiro said, Jabari opened his eyes "So she is basically your royal gaurd eh?" Jabari jeered, Jiro Smiled "I guess yeah" He said leading Jabari inside.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 10:12 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily
Oof, this is harder than usual. She thought as her fur turned a gold and her fire licked up turning golden, healing her. She panted slightly as her pupils turned full gold. Closing them, she opened to find herself no longer in the tent but looking down on the desert. Turning, she startled as she almost ran into Fang. "Sorry." She said, pinning her ears. "What took you so long?" He asked before turning towards a cave. "We are meeting Him, remember? Let's go." Lily froze, "Wait, he's in the desert?!" Fang nodded, "I had a Norse Shifter fetch him." Lily rolled her eyes before following him.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 10:24 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nanu & Uzair
Uzair came out the tree into the desert where another tree grew and Nanu slithered out from, "I hope the trip wasnt harsh" Uzair said smiling. Nanu hissed irritated, he lowered hed and dropped a orb "Interesting?" He asked, Uzair nodded pursing his lips "Very" He said picking it up.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 10:30 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily & Fang
Fang walked into the cave, Lily following close behind. After a couple tunnels, they came out into a huge cavern. Armor shone out on the walls blocking anything from tracking or coming across it. Letting out a low growl, then a yip, Fang sat down. Lily blinked before sitting down beside him. A lone shadow stepped out, "So you've felt it too?" Fang nodded, "Yes, Stormfire stirs, his spirit getting hyper. Something is going to happen soon, and we both know that only two can kill him. Both happen to be in the desert at the moment." The figure stepped out of the shadows, a grim face showing. "We must warn them both. . .and Jabari. Something is happening and I don't think it is good." Thanatos said, looking at Lily.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 10:50 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nanu & Uzair
"Why do you need this rock?" Nanu asked, Uzair looked up "Its not a rock, nor a Orb, its a heart." He said, Nanu shifted back into his human form "A heart? for what?" He asked, Uzair looked around "The heart of a special dragon" He said, Nanu gasped "You mean her?" He said, Uzair nodded "A dragon shifter normally has one heart but on rare occasions they can have more than one." He explained, Nanu looked away "I know what your doing now." He said with a small smile "Your trying to give her a proper ritual." He said, Uzair smiled "Indeed my friend, I have a feeling we both will have an exciting time, aslong as Scorpy stays away," He said, Nanu hissed at the name "Harred is still a young Knight." He said. Uzair nodded "Indeed I wonder who the other 6 new will be once we are gone." He said putting the orb in a pouch.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 10:58 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire
Starfire stretched, the Norse leader was gone. The rest of the Norse shifters had merged with the Sand Dwellers and Silver Roses. Two scouts however, gave a call from a bit aways. Taking a running start, he lifted off into the hot air, a few warriors following him. He glided for a couple minutes before landing on a dune next to the Norse Scouts. "Sir, we have a scent of the heir of the Desert Army. There is a twine of spirit mixed in. Is this the missing heir?" Starfire paused before saying, "We already know that Lily has gone up there. Although, I'm surprised that Jabari didn't join us, we have work to do now don't we soldier?" Both scouts nodded before one asked, "And if. . .He comes back, will you fight for us as well?" Starfire flicked his ears, "Of course. You are my ally now, I will protect you as well as the Golden Shifters." He let out a piercing howl, the Sand Dwellers joining in with the Norse Shifters as well.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 11:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Uzair & Nanu
"Other than that, we still have another thing to do." He said, taking another seed "Were going to meet someone very special the the desert god of war has asked me to have a look at." He said throwing it, Nanu sighed, and Uzair looked Nanu, "Now now brother we are to appear in our true forms, " He said as the tree behind him grew, he transfomed into his creature the Ninki nanka monster his long nech snaked like Nanus his slender snout with hundreds of sharp teeth he wobbled into the tree and speed through it. Nanu followed behind. "I hope it isnt Stormfires offspring he is talking about." He hissed

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    203    204    205    206    207   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us