Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Whispering Rain
04:36:31 Whisp, Rain
River
I don't think so. I haven't gotten in trouble so far
 Black River
04:35:37 
That wouldn't violate the no interactions with an alternate account? Good to know if so!
 Whispering Rain
04:34:40 Whisp, Rain
River
Just beco.e friends with yourself
 Black River
04:34:15 
Question: Is there a way to link an alternate account to my main if I create one? (For easier access to it)
 Whispering Rain
04:32:58 Whisp, Rain
Pug
True. Maybe I will do that if I can figure it out.
 Purgatory
04:32:08 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
It couldn't hurt to add it even if it is already in there
 Amygdala
04:29:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
By cy
 Whispering Rain
04:29:08 Whisp, Rain
Pug
Are you sure that's not suggested somewhere because that would be a great idea.
Also i dont really know how.
 Crypto Currency
04:28:46 Ash (he/they)
anyway, imma poof y'all. see ya later :)
 Crypto Currency
04:28:06 Ash (he/they)
Whisper, I would support it too
 Crypto Currency
04:27:53 Ash (he/they)
Amy, no fair >.>
 Purgatory
04:27:50 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
If you made that an official suggestion in forums I'd so support that
 Amygdala
04:27:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
It happens...i am at 5600 dom at the moment XD
 Whispering Rain
04:27:29 Whisp, Rain
I wish custom maker showed already applied gear or let you apply multiple gear.
 Crypto Currency
04:26:41 Ash (he/they)
Amy, my dom sucks right now. used to me 2500+, then loads of my wolves (and will to add dom) died
 Amygdala
04:26:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Yup XD
 Crypto Currency
04:24:47 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Mr. Viper :o
you won, yes?
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:34 Chat's snack
See ya, Spoops!
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:18 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have only ever bred one SV, and I retired it because it was a HM defect and the rarity was... shit to say the least. But axanthics are like, the best defect >:^
 TheFlyingKitten
04:23:57 Petri Dish/Sorceress
My cat is ripping her fur out and I am THIS close to buying a cone to stop it, because I do not have the funds to take her to a behavioral therapist.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : -5
Snapping Turtle : +1
Baboon : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    202    203    204    205    206   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 24, 2021 03:11 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily
Lily stopped with Jabari before listening. After nodding, she started for the hill before hearing, "Huh?" from Jabari. "You okay?" She asked, waiting for him.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 24, 2021 04:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari
Looking up he nodded slowly "Yeah I guess the heatis just getting to me" He lied, he knew it wasnt the heat his fur made sure of it. He walked passed Lily and sprinted forward. He wasnt sure what he saw but he felt it was a bad omen.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 24, 2021 04:05 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily
Lily cocked her head, looking after him. The wolves were made for the desert, she knew that thanks to the boring elders. Just don't let them catch you calling them 'boring'. She thought to herself, before sprinting forward again. She stayed a little behind Jabari, taking in the sights and the heat of the hot sun.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 24, 2021 04:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari
Jabari finaly arrived the warriors were waiting for them four sentry wolves stood gaurd and bowed to Jabari as he walked passed, some looked at Lily rwo of them growling lowly. Jabari entered a cave that sloped down. He followed the warriors and the tunnelseemed to stretch until he could see a flicker of light up ahead. "Madam Lily, I think it would be best not toshow your flames or use them here, only some magic is allowed like the concealment spell and the healers." The female warrior said over her shoulder.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 24, 2021 04:14 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily
Lily followed Jabari, hearing the low growls of the guards. Ignoring them, she kept following. "Madam Lily, I think it would be best not toshow your flames or use them here, only some magic is allowed like the concealment spell and the healers." Madam? Oh great. She thought immediately thinking of the spirit realm. Nodding to the female warrior, she drew in her flames until there was no sign of them.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 24, 2021 04:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari
The female warrior nodded then led the way into a large cavern where leathered structurse stood being held by logs a large open veld(Field/spot) was location on right side where hundreds of younf looking wolves were training 'We still follow the customs and sty in our wolf forms unless ordered or in our own quarters we have over 600 warriors on duty and 100reserved and the 200 trainees with atleast 50 healers " The one warrior explained.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 25, 2021 06:59 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily
Lily looked around the cavern, wonder in her eyes. The cavern was was beautiful and the wolves, well there was a lot of them. Looking around, she felt a slight pull to where the healers were. A confused look came on her face before passing quickly as she figured out why she felt to the healers. I must get back to the spirit realm sooner rather than later or my true powers will be unleashed. She didn't want that to happen but she also didn't want to confront the Great Golden Wolf again.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 25, 2021 03:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari
Jabari was nudged by the female warrior, she signaled with her tail to follow, Jabari did so. He was led past custom dugged out dens for the trainees and was walking towards a large structure. She stopped at the front and spoke to the gaurds in a hushed whisper, She entered and stayed inside for a few moment before coming out with a slighlty larger wolf. Jabari gaped "Jiro???" He yelped, Jiro couldnt hide his amusement "Alpha Jabari welcome back" He said bowing down, Jabari shook his head "Thereis no need to bow to me Jiro" He said.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 25, 2021 03:18 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily
Lily watched Jabari follow the female warrior. Instead of following, she sat down and watched the activities. Flicking her ears, she startled as she heard the howl. Closing her eyes, the spirit howl became louder. It was happening soon. Lily could already feel the energy draining from her body. Opening her eyes, the howl faded back into the spirit realm. She laid down, closing her eyes to save the little energy she had left.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 26, 2021 09:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
NPC
Maroon looked at the visitor and crouched low "Dont lay here follow me I knoow a spot no one has seen you yet you can go back from with in the tent there " He whispered pointing wth his nose.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    202    203    204    205    206   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us