Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
09:28:53 Vah was attacked
Hallow

That's more than I've found.

I've found 1 in the last week and a half.
 Hallow's Eve
09:28:09 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I know lol. I think I've found 8 bigfoots through 20 forest levels T^T but for the mush it may be worth it. I would rather gain WP coins though
 Zeraphia
09:26:54 Vah was attacked
Hallow

But man, that's also the time it takes to /find/ seven Amaroks.
 Arachne
09:26:51 Ara/Kat
is this quest worth it?
Expand your territory. Level up in the Desert.

Completed: 0/10

➔ 1,000 Mushrooms 10 Party On! 2 Gore Bundle
 Transcendence
09:26:29 free palestine
I still ignore the quests 💀 they resolve themselves
 Destinations End
09:26:00 Toliska, Desti, Coy
I totally forgot about the new quests thing. Now I need to get wolves to train up so I can explore again and do quests
 Transcendence
09:25:56 free palestine
Bro spoke in small for a second lmao
 Hallow's Eve
09:25:45 Hallow, Eve
Venn

Yeah true- I just really hate exploring tundra lol. It kills my wolves. And I have a current quest in forest
 Transcendence
09:25:22 free palestine
RIP all the forum RPS I join just died, onths ago good game 😭
 Arachne
09:25:06 Ara/Kat
paws? :)
-WP Click-
 Transcendence
09:24:58 free palestine
Resize into small lol
 Vennenum
09:24:54 Venn/Venne
7*
 Vennenum
09:24:41 Venn/Venne
Hallows - you also get ⁷ more jasmines from taking them out though?
 Hallow's Eve
09:21:04 Hallow, Eve
Defeat 7 Amaroks in battle. (tundra)
For 700 mush and 3 jasmines? I'm trying to debate if it's worth it
 Zeraphia
09:18:20 Vah was attacked
Desti

Awhh thank you!

Transcendence

I would but I worry that would be too much on my page. XD I just need a place for it...
 Transcendence
09:17:37 free palestine
Turn the art into a sticky floaty page doll
 Transcendence
09:17:05 free palestine
Send paws
-WP Click-
 Destinations End
09:17:02 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Vah
That looks amazing
 Zeraphia
09:16:01 Vah was attacked
I want to put this in my bio/profile somewhere but I'm not sure where--

-Click-
 Vulpixles
09:12:57 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Dang. I thought that was the case but couldn't remember for sure...

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Death Adder : -5
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    199    200    201    202    203   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 23, 2021 01:01 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame
Flame looked back once before flicking her ears. I hope Jabari you are not against us...it might be your end. The Silver Roses stopped close to the oasis. Flame could hear howls rising from inside. A beautiful Ethipoian wolf stepped out, fully plated in armor. Leaving her pack where they were, she went to the leader of the Norse shifters before waiting for Starfire to come.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 23, 2021 01:03 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire
Starfire ran faster, the oasis coming up in front of him. He could see the Silver Roses but no sign of the Desert Hounds. He could hear the Sand Dwellers gaining on him and the Bolts had already pulled ahead heading for where the armies lay. Running faster, he caught sight of the Norse Shifters and he smiled. The time has come finally.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 23, 2021 01:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regnar
Ragnar drove back towards HQ when his radio sent static "General...H...Is...Attack" Came the words, Regnar jnew well what the man was saying he picked his radio and switched the channels "Hierie is aardvark truck een die HQ is nou aangeval"(This is aardvark truck one the HQ is now under attack)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 23, 2021 01:10 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame
Flame blinked as she saw the Golden Shifters come to a stop with Starfire in the lead. Her ears flicked in surprise as she saw in the sunlight what he wore. A necklace with the Sand Dweller symbol mixed with his own Fearless Helpers sign. His coat now had a variety of paint on it including the leader symbol stretched on his back. He watched before saying, "It has been done, now to the treaty." He looked around before asking, "Where is the Desert Hounds?"
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 23, 2021 02:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari
Jabari sprinted across the desert with Areldis and two gaurds, he left his pack by a sheltered well and had gone ahead. Jabari had already covered a few miles and was surprised how Areldis was keeping up. But Areldis wasnt acting right.but Jabari thought it was just the flowers effects. after a few minutes Jabari stopped, high winds were picking up and Jabari saw a sand storm in the distance he looked at the other three "We will keep moving" He barked and trotted forward. The gaurds and Areldis followed with no complaints. Jabari felt like he was being watch but everytime he turned to see he would see nothing.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 23, 2021 02:49 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily
Lily came out in front of the three leaders dipping her head. Setting down a chain, she threaded it into three before dropping it around the leader's necks. The chain transformed into three different pendants. Flame's turned into a golden rose, Starfire's into a silver wolf, and Claws's into a silver serpent on a golden sword. Rings of black appeared on all of their legs. It was done. The pack's were united in one. They were seperate like leaves, but as one like the tree. Starfire was the first to lead his pack into a howl before Flame joined in. The Norse shifters were the last ones to join in the howl. Lily looked around, finding that Jabari was nowhere in sight. Turning, she left the packs behind as she used her speed to run through the desert to look for the Desert Hounds.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 23, 2021 02:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rezhar (Horus)
Rezhar stood in a room with his father and a few high ranking warriors "In three days Rezhar here will open the 7 gates to the real world which is two days after those foolish Gold wolves and their worthless packs finish their so called war." Horus said pointing at different locations a few warriors laughed, Rezhar didnt "And I hope all of you know that Stormfie will be my opponent, none of you will interfere" He growled everyone in the room went silent "Ofcourse Rezhar, we all know it was Stormfires father who killed your brother after being accused for murdering Lily" He said,Rezhar swore he saw his father put in a quick smile. "Other than that do not invade until Regnar brings the armor and weapons to Rezhar and as for the box where I stored away Powers none is to go near it tats for me, I lost my one power, even if I only get two extra powers for a limited amount of time it should be enough time for me to abolish that snake Nanu while he tries fighting against his comrade Uzair." He said with a tenacious laugh.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 23, 2021 02:55 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Lol, Starfire is Stormfire's son xD)
Lily
Lily ran through the desert finally coming to the top of a ridge. Below her, Jabari led a few guards and his elder towards. . .a sandstorm? She cocked her head before letting out a howl, calling for Jabari.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 23, 2021 03:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari(Sorry lol, ive been doing speed reading lately I will miss a few details or forget some impportant ones which is annoying)
The storms winds were harsh as the grains of sand bounced of Jabaris fur and stinging his nose as he pushed on. He looked back "There is a tall dune up ahead we can take shelter there!" He barked. They pushed through the storm until there were near the dune which provided very little cover. Jabari looked back again only to see that the two gaurds were gone and a wolf's sword in Areldis's jaws. There was blood on it "Areldis?" Jabari asked cautiosly, Areldis dropped the sword and coughed out blood that was spread onto the flting sand "Your family is power ridden Jabari and the only way to make sure they doont return is to kill their last bloodline in the living world" He said picking the sword back up, Jabari faced Areldis, he didnt have any weapons he left it with the pack. Areldis wasted no time and charged forward. Jabari sprung sideways to dodge but Areldis was a highly experienced warrior. Areldis swerved and managed to cut Jabaris left shoulder, Jabari Yelped in surprise. The wound wasnt deep but the thousand grains of sand hitting on it stung. Jabari charged forward and Areldis jumped back and then spurnf side ways to Jabaris Right side, Jabari layed down as the sword went only a few inches away from his ears he them pushed forward into Areldis's chest, Areldis lost his grip on the weapon and landed backwards "Stop it!" Jabari Barked he walked over to Areldis and set his paw on his shoulder "No, I will not!" Areldis said flipping over and swiped his paws he grabbed Jabaris throat and and lifted him. Jabari open his mouth only to have sand go inside he was then slammed into the sand and got winded. Jabari didnt want to hurt Areldis and kept kicking with his hind legs but Areldis was more stronger then a sharp sound came from the top of the dune. Instantly Areldis was taken off Jabari and he heard Areldis yelp that was cut off by a gurgle. The sand storm passed and headed west with it paining sands. Jabari got up to see he was surrounded by six warriors in armour "Leader Jabari?" A female voice sound it was echoed by the other warriors who then began to howl Jabari looked at Areldis's corpsehs throat crushed. Jabari couldnt see the gaurds Areldis killed but assumed they were not too far. But he smiled he had found them or atleast they found him.

Edited at March 23, 2021 03:10 PM by The Covid pack
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 23, 2021 03:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Edit: Just realized you typed there lol sorry Its late at night but fingers are trigger happy at the moment)

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    199    200    201    202    203   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us