XDD I guess so
 Hallow's Eve
09:30:36 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I must just be lucky lol. If I switch over though I am sure it will go away
 Transcendence
09:29:55 free palestine
-Click-
Slowly collecting my animal decor back on HEE lol like a free scavenger hunt aa exploring pain xx
 Zeraphia
09:28:53 Vah was attacked
Hallow

That's more than I've found.

I've found 1 in the last week and a half.
 Hallow's Eve
09:28:09 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I know lol. I think I've found 8 bigfoots through 20 forest levels T^T but for the mush it may be worth it. I would rather gain WP coins though
 Zeraphia
09:26:54 Vah was attacked
Hallow

But man, that's also the time it takes to /find/ seven Amaroks.
 Arachne
09:26:51 Ara/Kat
is this quest worth it?
Expand your territory. Level up in the Desert.

Completed: 0/10

➔ 1,000 Mushrooms 10 Party On! 2 Gore Bundle
 Transcendence
09:26:29 free palestine
I still ignore the quests 💀 they resolve themselves
 Destinations End
09:26:00 Toliska, Desti, Coy
I totally forgot about the new quests thing. Now I need to get wolves to train up so I can explore again and do quests
 Transcendence
09:25:56 free palestine
Bro spoke in small for a second lmao
 Hallow's Eve
09:25:45 Hallow, Eve
Venn

Yeah true- I just really hate exploring tundra lol. It kills my wolves. And I have a current quest in forest
 Transcendence
09:25:22 free palestine
RIP all the forum RPS I join just died, onths ago good game 😭
 Arachne
09:25:06 Ara/Kat
paws? :)
-WP Click-
 Transcendence
09:24:58 free palestine
Resize into small lol
 Vennenum
09:24:54 Venn/Venne
7*
 Vennenum
09:24:41 Venn/Venne
Hallows - you also get ⁷ more jasmines from taking them out though?
 Hallow's Eve
09:21:04 Hallow, Eve
Defeat 7 Amaroks in battle. (tundra)
For 700 mush and 3 jasmines? I'm trying to debate if it's worth it
 Zeraphia
09:18:20 Vah was attacked
Desti

Awhh thank you!

Transcendence

I would but I worry that would be too much on my page. XD I just need a place for it...
 Transcendence
09:17:37 free palestine
Turn the art into a sticky floaty page doll

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Death Adder : -5
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    198    199    200    201    202   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 22, 2021 05:33 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regnar
Regnar stood up and waved "I would say more but im sure the headmasters are missing me" He said walking to the vehicles.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 22, 2021 05:46 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rezhar
Rezhar had shown Uzair the whole palace were now in his fathers throne room, "Youve done well to serve your gods" Uzair said looking at Rezhars father "Anything for the cause" Rezhar replied "Indeed Your son is remarkable Horus" Uzair complimented, Rezhars father smiled "It was the gods that blessed me after all, my son to become the next god of death and I will roam the spirit world searching the impure" He said standing up and walking down the stairs. "Indeed, although I have a feeling that your trying to make a multiple choiced war between hundreds of clans." Uzair said with a icy tone, Horus only smiled at the Knight "Well, I dont plan on taking over the world if thats what your suspecting, I only want to take over the desert and its oasis's to make it a paradise for all shifters even if it means killing every human on sight." He said his eyes glowed bronze "If the human of the other lands try to take us out..." He said with a small chuckle "Then they will have to go through my army who I will have returned to the living world." He said walking up another case of stairs signallng Uzair to follow as he shifted into his desert wolf form, Uzair followed and the doors opened Uzair stood on the balcony and looked down. "You are a mad man, this will take alot of your energy just to get this many into the living world but the humans will definatly think twice about trying to invade" he said smiling down below stood many warriors from the past that covered a massive stretch of land and spread to where the eye couldnt see. "The saying goes the dead outnumber the living" Horus said.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 22, 2021 10:05 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night
Night nodded to Regnar before replying, "I'm going to collect my team and then I'll meet you there." He could already hear humans in the trees, the Ghost Hunters. Being assigned a team, they could come in handy. Turning, two came out of the shadows approaching him and giving disinterested looks at the ADFA. Nodding to Night, they made their way back towards the forest, as if leading him back to the full group.

Fang
Fang walked through the spirit realms towards the Gold and Silver shifters. Used to be simply Golden Shifters, but as Stormfire's fire turned to silver, they became the Silver shifters. It was about time they became the Golden Shifters again. Fang slipped into the living world shifting before sighing. Armor plated his body with a helmet on his head. Last time was a bad time, now I must find them. Fang thought before stepping onto a rock, overlooking the desert and the oasis in the distant.
Letting out a howl, he gave his summoning howl for all Norse shifters nearby. Once doing this, he stood still before releasing a small shockwave through the forest. This would tell Lily and Starfire that he was here. The battle shall end now. Turning, he ran through the desert, the armor clicking here and there as it clinked against each other. He stopped close to the oasis before starting to dig. After a couple minutes, his silver claws hit metal. He pulled out a long sword, it gleaming in the light. The sword was slightly different from his original weapon, the Dainslief, but it could still cut down things in his way. The handle had been made prefectly for his wolf mouth but he had another handle for it if he needed to fight in human form. Not that he was in fact going to shift as he hadn't for quite a few decades. Sliding it into a sheath on his back, he kept heading towards the oasis.

Edited at March 22, 2021 10:08 AM by Fangsoffire
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 22, 2021 03:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Uzair and Rezhar/THe gold council
Rezhar closed the doors behind him before turning to face Uzair "Ofcourse I cannot rush this, this may take about two weeks if my subbordinates in the living world do as they were told" Rezhar said moving his head side to side, Uzair chuckled "Ofcourse, you mean the human?" He asked, Rezhar nodded looking at his father who stood where he was "Well Horus, I believe you have nothing to hide you are not unbalancing the prophecy yet but please do keep in mind, all gods are always watching." He said, as Knights of the egyptian gods they had nothing against dark power. "Now Im sure Nanu is missing me" He said walking to the exit leaving Rezhar and his father alone "Father why do you fear Uzair?" He asked after the doors closed. Horus only turned and walked back to his throne "Before you were born there were 7 knights, the strongest was the silver dragon known by the Knight as the Silver Fang of mount grain, Uzair was the second most powerful but not strength or powers, he is cunning and very dangerous in his true form" Horus explained sitting on his throne. "But our ancestors before the dawn of time were gifted the hectagon stones." He said with a smile he held his hand out showing a hectagon shaped stone with the shapes of water currents carved into it. " These stones are capable of controlling Knights. this one can control him, and I am prepared to use it." He said making it dissapear. Rezhar smiled his father was always cunning and smart. "May I also ask why we wont take over the world?" He cautiously asked, Horus looked at him with a serious gaze "Its a new era, so why not be apart of it, Im old, I cant keep up wars for long, instead ill make a paradise for all shifters and we as the chosen future gods will rule in the heavens atlast." Horus said closing his eyes slowly imaging the scene. Rezhar didnt say anything and walked out the throne room in silence, he understood his fathers visions. 'Very well father' he thought.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 22, 2021 03:58 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire
Starfire now ran through the desert, the so called Sand Dwellers running at full tilt behing him. He let out a howl for Jabari and Flame before looking behind them. The seconds ran side by side, not bothering to gain on him. He smiled as the bolts started gaining on him before falling back and repeating the cycle. The pack ran in a free way but still kept with him as he started towards the Silver Roses territory.
Flame
Flame heard the howl and turned sharply. Summoning all her pack, she howled for Jabari, "It's time! Let's go! Gather your pack, it's time to move!" The Silver Roses around her had their armor and their weapons at ready. Shaking her head, she howled back to Starfire her location will be before taking off down the tunnels with her pack on her tail.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 22, 2021 04:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari
Jabari turned "Move? Move where?" He asked, Areldis only shrugged and followed Jabari out.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 22, 2021 04:40 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame
Flame paused next to Jabari before replying, "It's time to make peace. The killing shall end now." The Silver Roses all yipped behind her giving their support. Looking back at Jabari, she said, "You are heir of the Desert Pack. It's time to lead them to peace." "To lay down our weapons finally!" "To never wear this armor again!" Was shouted by the warriors behind her.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 22, 2021 05:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari
Jabari pawed the ground, "Im sorry, but what ever your doing my pack and I will not take any part in it" He said looking down "Like you have said I am the heir but im also a new leader, that doesnt means our packs relationships remain the same." Jabari said closing he's eyes "Other packs and clans will say the same." Jabari said remembering a time the nile clan threatened his father years ago. (Congrats on reaching 200 pages!)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 23, 2021 07:53 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Yay! xD)
Flame
Flame looked at Jabari, the Silver Roses having shocked faces on. One elder came up, "Go to dark you choose? War forever?" He shook his head, "Too many die for this, the Silver Dragon." The Silver Roses reacted differently than what Flame was used to. "The Mother of Good." "The Warrior of Peace," only then did she realize that they were listing off those who had died for this day. It's actually going to happen. Today is the day war stops. She turned back to Jabari, quieting her packs whispers. "Not all other packs. By the end of today, the desert will be in peace. You can either be a part of that or not." She said before laying down an old sword in front of him, "Today is the day of peace and freedom, to lay down our weapons once and for all. Good luck to you, heir of the Desert Pack." With that, she let out a howl. Making it to the top tunnels, she watched as elders, warriors and mothers alike surrounded her all eager. She looked back once before sighing, and started off towards the oasis with her pack following close behind.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 23, 2021 12:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari
Jabari looked down at the sword and looked up, he smiled then howled "You expect my pack to fight when they are not warriors!" he howled with glee picking up the sword "Ending this war will start another, Its a shame that another war will hit you once preperations are complete" He said to himself walking out and running to a different direction, the direction to the black desert of the east, where his packs true army lay...The Desert hound army.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    198    199    200    201    202   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us