Wolf Play : The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!
Chatbox
 Enigma
02:42:43 
@Ghost
Yeah being a bigger pack is goofy because you have to watch for both dominance and affinity. Affinity is what kicks everyone in the todger because little to no one is dedicated enough to spend 2 apples a pop on Make Friends
 mission goofy
02:42:31 
begging forest terrain to give me Three More Elk. im at 27/30 for this quest please-
 Ghost Queen
02:42:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
mm also is anyone good at names imm looking for a new pack name and i have no idea what to use
 mission goofy
02:41:22 
ghost - hm id say just give it a go then
 Ghost Queen
02:40:55 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
im not really a dom pack i just want my pack happness to go up XD
 mission goofy
02:40:18 
i dont think your current dominance matters at all its just completely wiped and set to the auto staggering
 Enigma
02:40:18 
It will likely reduce, not increase. Which is why people are saying don't do it if you're a dominance based pack since people have been losing up to 2k in dom. In other words I think you're a perfect candidate to test it out
 mission goofy
02:39:43 
enigma - well the news post says "Please Note: This will completely reset your wolf's Dominance. It starts at 190 and counts down."
 Ghost Queen
02:39:19 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
enig i only have currently 1k dom?
 mission goofy
02:38:56 
zefhyr - no wolves can be used in explore no matter the dominance level;
 Enigma
02:38:49 
@Ghost
I assume it will stagger whatever dominance is currently on your wolves. So wolves with 0 dom probably won't get free dominance
 ZEFHYR
02:38:28 
Ghost, I am fairly new at playing this, but I think all wolves need a number in the Dom box to play in Explore
 Ghost Queen
02:38:15 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i have 63 wolves and only a few with dom XD
 mission goofy
02:38:04 
ahhh you guys are talking maths. i salute you
 Enigma
02:37:38 
As for larger packs it gets messier. Hence Boeing's attempted formula xD but I personally think we should just ask Eve
 Ghost Queen
02:37:24 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i was meaning with the staggering since im trying to get my happyness up since i want to try and explore but im not sure if i i need all my wolves to have some dom for the staggaring to work?
 mission goofy
02:37:14 
so while yes you can certainly leave a bunch of wolbes at 0 dom and there arent any real consequences your pack dominance will be lower and so will pack happiness
 Enigma
02:36:44 
And the highest dominance possible will always be 190
 Enigma
02:36:12 
The tldr is the working hypothesis is that packs with <=20 wolves will always result in a space of 10pts between dom ranks
 mission goofy
02:36:05 
ghost - dominance levels arent an essential part of the game outside of alliance battles, a couple explore encounters, and pack happiness. the more wolves you have with the same amount of dominance, the lower the pack happiness gets

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +4
Bobcat : +3
Green Python : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    18    19    20    21    22   ..   39 

The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 15, 2022 04:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ensom - Murderer | M: Macy, Gatsby, Tiger lily, & Desert rose
Ensom sighed with relief as he passed by the two cats without being spotted. Then he saw the grey tabby from before. Not exactly my first choice, but he will do. Then he saw the grey cat jump up to the windowsill and another cat walked up to the window. Is that... Macy? This must be her home. Perfect... Ensom stalked over and skillfully jumped onto the roof without making a noise as to listen in on their conversation.

Edited at December 15, 2022 07:01 PM by Lykosteia
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 15, 2022 04:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mouse - Alley | M: The cats around the dead Drat
Mouse heard Macy leave, and she sniffed. She isn't safe! She stood up,"What do we do with Drat's body?" Saying those words made her heart ache.
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 15, 2022 05:54 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rock l Male l Alley l M: Mouse, Drat
"I will find them. Don't worry." He said nuzzling her neck. "It will be ok."
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 15, 2022 05:56 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Gatsby~Skin M: Macy
Gatsby knew Macy well enough to know that she wasn't ok.
"What happened? Would you rather be left alone?"
He stood up, uncoiling his tail, preparing to leave if she wanted to be alone, but not leaving just yet.
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 15, 2022 06:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Mouse - Alley | M: Rock, and the others cause I'm too lazy to type
Mouse smiled at Rock. He's not so bad, "Please stay with the others, I don't want you to be killed too." She looked around. The murderer probably knows they're there already. "We're not safe here, he knows where we are." she murmured to herself, but not quiet enough for Rock to hear.
(ehe~)
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 15, 2022 07:00 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Desert Rose/ Pave/ Mentions: open
Desert Rose walked along the line of skin dens, her ears
Pricked for any sounds of prey. She couldn't find anything in this area so she decided to try some were else.
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 15, 2022 08:13 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
~Macy the skin held~/M: Gatsby
Macy's smile quivered but she managed not to cry. "I might want to talk about it later but first, i just need to be alone. To think. But thank you for caring about me. Oh and please stay in side." With that Macy nuzzled the window as if to nuzzle Gatsby before walking out of sight. Soon after getting a snack she went outside in the alley beside her home. This is where she would always come when she was upset. Macy layed down in a beaten up old dog bed, curling up. Sure it was cold, but she didnt care. The cold somewhat helped the sting go away.
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 15, 2022 09:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ensom - Murderer | M: Macy, Gatsby
Ensom crept across the roof, following Macy as she left the house. This is perfect... That grey cat didn't follow her. Then it dawned on him. Why kill her now? She's weak and pathetic. She'll tell me where all my other victims are, just like how she told me where that kitten was. He followed her slowly and carefully from above and waited for the perfect moment.
When Macy had lay down, he knew the moment was right.
He slid off the roof and gracefully landed in front of her, smiling maniacally. "Hey Macy. I told you we'd meet again..." He said in an ominous tone of voice. Without waiting for a responce, he attemped to pounce on her, hoping to pin her down so he could knock her out.
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 15, 2022 11:27 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
~Macy the skin held~/M: Ensom
Macy was just about to think when, WHOOSH. The crazy cat landed infront of her. She was about to scream when the cat came charging toward her. The cat pinned her but Macy gave up a fight. She tried to scratch him but missed. She then tried to bite him but the cat pushed on her throat so she wouldnt bite him and also to knock her out. As she was fainting from no air she tried to scream again but it was more like a small gust of wind. Soon Macy had passed out but not before scratching the male on the cheek.

Edited at December 15, 2022 11:28 PM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
The Cold-Alley Cat RP-Open!December 16, 2022 12:21 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Insert a long paragraph of me trying to drag someone somewhere then figure out how to tie them up without thumbs here)
Ensom - Murderer | M: Macy
Ensom looked down at the now unconscious Macy that lay under his paws. Now... the matter of hauling her somewhere no one can hear her... But where... He thought for a minute, then his eyes looked back up at the now darkening sky. It's almost night, there will be no Skins. I will just have to take a route where the least amout of cats will be... Ensom reached down, grabbed Macy's jingly collar, and began to go back in the same direction as where his house was, dragging her down the road until he reached an old shed somewhere close to his house but closer to the neighborhood. He dropped her close to the wall inside the shed and began to examine tools on the walls and floor that could possibly hold her down.
A rope... wouldn't work... I can't tie knots like Skins. Hammer... Wrench... can't imagine how that could help. Sharp object after sharp object, nothing really seemed to fit what he was looking for. Until his eyes rested on a fox trap, a long metal strand tied to a stick, ideal for catching rabbits and foxes. It could work on cats too... He slipped her leg through the hoop and tightened it to an uncomfortable degree. Then he jumped onto the shelf and prepared himself for his dramatic entrance when she awoke.

Edited at December 16, 2022 12:22 AM by Lykosteia

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    18    19    20    21    22   ..   39 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us