Hey again
 Continental Wolves
11:41:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Red
Just know one day you'll get something thrown back at you
 Red River Wolves
11:40:37 Redd Dead
Emmet,
What? I don't use them so they're just going to get stolen lol.
And I only had 11. I've been switching between jungle and tundra
 technoblade
11:39:01 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Damn they beat me to it ;-;
 Continental Wolves
11:38:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Red sent me 11 but id assume they have more
 Zeraphia
11:38:29 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Goodness gracious
 Continental Wolves
11:37:25 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Some of those were 40+R that I didnt even want to bother with trying to sell them
 technoblade
11:36:29 Lil Techy | Techno
Oh god how many does Red have?
 Continental Wolves
11:35:12 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Red
Respectfully if you are reading chat right now im going to fight you for that many feathers >:^
 Zeraphia
11:34:04 Vah was attacked
That's a lotta duds.
 Continental Wolves
11:28:31 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ive amassed like 130+ bones from duds this game year
 technoblade
11:26:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

I'm exploring jungle right now so I can yeet you some at one point
 Continental Wolves
11:25:58 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Last 4 females out of 35 in labor but I have no toucan feathers so more waiting e,e
 Zeraphia
11:25:41 Vah was attacked
Techno

XDD

Understandable honestly!
 technoblade
11:24:53 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I saw your comms open but I have to hold back on spending.
 Zeraphia
11:24:24 Vah was attacked
Considering I can't do dogs, I think horses are different XDD

Techno

I mean, that makes sense-- XD

I need to do more commissions to get ... comfortable with them. .>.
 technoblade
11:24:16 Lil Techy | Techno
Marsh

I can't draw canine's well honestly
 starmutt
11:23:27 marsh | they/it
horses are just dogs with extra steps

trust
 technoblade
11:23:17 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I have one but I'd rather do gift art since i always procrastinate doing art for myself.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : -3
Mamba : -1
Cougar : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    196    197    198    199    200   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 15, 2021 04:56 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily
Lily didn't say anything for a moment. "I had one. She knows what she must do. When Stormfire killed me, he angered all the packs and started the war. I was supposed to bring peace." She turned to him then with a glint in her eyes. "She will bring peace to the living world, as I will in the spirit realms. Maybe not in the way of war, but at least the desert will finally be peaceful."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 15, 2021 05:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Geraldzer
Geraldzer shook his head "War is just asimmortal aswe are, we cant drive a sword into it. You can stop one war but the desert has many more, the desert has a war with life" He saidleaningagainst the walls "You may cease the war thats breaking out now but itwill take time way thing are now as to how Rezhar plans on taaking the whole north on a single continent is so brutal and effective he may aswell try going for the whole world but he isnt he only ants the desert." Geraldzer said scratching the ridge of of his nose "Rezhar isnt powerful but he isnt weak either. simple flames or magic wont stophim and you cant get rid ofhim with basic weapons Ill say this thouh the weapons made by the norse shifters are capableof wiping a spirit from existance.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 15, 2021 05:13 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily
Lily froze. Norse shifters. She turned slowly around, breathing heavily. Oh frick. How to explain to him. . . Her thought didn't get much farther as a soft crackles told her they had been down here too long already. The wall shifted turning slowly around. She sat down wincing. The wall turned and finally stopped, a row of swords showing. She knew they had to pull the lever to get the other wall back but she wasn't going to go anywhere near them. Letting out a small cough, she watched in silence as Starfire's emblem came out. "Don't umm. . .touch those. I will need Flame to turn that back." Well, there's the answer. Now I don't have to say a thing about it. Backing up, she laid down. She began to say something but then stopped before sighing, "How much of Norse history do you know? And might you remember the name of the first Norse shifter?"
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 15, 2021 05:16 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame
Flame flapped feeling the old desert heat rush to her. They weren't too far up from the desert floor but where they were going, she hoped they were miles away. Starfire stopped for a moment nodding to them before starting south towards Sand Dweller territory. Instead of following him, she split off heading towards the tunnels of the Silver Roses. I wonder how Lily is doing. She thought as she spoke to Jabari on her back, "Welcome back to the desert Jabari. Knowing the Silver Roses, your pack is in the tunnels with them. That's where we are headed now. Starfire. . .will be there shortly."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 15, 2021 05:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari
Jabari only hummed his answer, he looked around"You can be gladit isnt completely dark out if its this hot during the day it will be very cold at night." He said with certainty.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 15, 2021 05:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Geraldzer
I only know the history of the alliance pact we had with them to attempt ruling europe they built the most powerful weapns and armour and special artifacts. Some say they are the most magical and fearsome shifters" he said standing still.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 15, 2021 05:29 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily
She sighed before saying, "Not many know it but. . .those powerful weapons and armor that were built, was because of one shifter. And the Norse Shifters are still here...in the desert." She shouldn't be telling him but she had decided that he should know.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 15, 2021 05:29 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame
"Yeah, I can be thankful of that. We will get to the cool chamber's shortly anyway." Flame responded before diving. She could make out an oasis but there was also something else. Like a huge snake. But Nanu is in the forest still. She thought shaking her head. She landed next to a wide tunnel that served as an entrance. A greeting came through it with a code phrase, "Travelers come, but beware the roses made of silver." "Roses made of silver, heir to dragon here at dawn." Instantly, a male maned wolf emerged and ushered them both inside. "Back you are, twilight come soon." Nodding to him, she followed him explaining to Jabari, "The Silver Roses are with your pack at the moment. At twilight, celebration comes as both heirs are back." She thought of Starfire before thinking, Be safe my Starfire.

Edited at March 15, 2021 06:24 PM by Fangsoffire
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 15, 2021 11:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Geraldzer
Geraldzer winced "I know they are but not the exact location, the history played tht they betrayed Rezhars trust and so half of them were slaughtered." He said looking at her with barely open eyes "Being alive for a long time has its toll" He said sitting down.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 16, 2021 08:01 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily
Lily blinked, Yes, Norse shifters are rare but. . .the leader is dead, and the heir lives. Shaking away her thoughts, she got up and went over to a shelf. Bottles of liquids sat on it but she pulled out a light blue one before setting it next to Geraldzer. "That is the Ice of Night water. It should allow you to stay alive and active for a while more." Trotting to the other end of the cave, she reached up before pulling down a box. She stared in the box for a moment before sighing. "Could you put these on me?" She said hesitantly. In the box, an old headress laid with beads hanging from the sides. The crown of a queen's daughter. She pulled it out before pulling on beaded bracelet's and a necklace. On the necklace was a silver dragon intertwined with a golden wolf. It is time to go meet the heir.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    196    197    198    199    200   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us