01:20:45 Sal, Salmon
Arachne
That's an unfortunate post lmao. "etc etc etc"
 starmutt
01:20:14 marsh | they/it
it would make people delete old posts to bump them to the top again though </3
 Arachne
01:19:03 Ara/Kat
i wish there was an option to delete our own chat posts, especially in sales if you mess up 😭
 Transcendence
01:18:55 free palestine
High talent wolves sound great, but I guess G1/short gen/cls are getting a bit of attention lol
 Night Shade
01:17:35 Graves | Chaos
Cute

♥︎ Blessing offers Calliope a piece of their kill. Calliope blushes in response.
 Transcendence
01:17:22 free palestine
Yeah they kind of didnt want the paws please and possible popularity contest drama. It seems to be going well here but I saw that the HEE players didnt care for it so meh
 starmutt
01:16:09 marsh | they/it
sillies
-WP Click-
 starmutt
01:16:02 marsh | they/it
yeah i was kinda sad there's a lack of paws and comment interaction on HEE lol
 Transcendence
01:15:36 free palestine
HEE- we avoid the paws thing at all costs
 Transcendence
01:15:11 free palestine
People with a lot of time and money. Also Eve on her apple hill lol
 Transcendence
01:14:22 free palestine
We dont need a paws popularity leaderboard the breeding leaderboard exist XD
 starmutt
01:13:18 marsh | they/it
1000T studs. meaning over 6000 apples spent to create them.

Buffy has 1500+ offspring and Ghostface 2000+

therefore in lots of high T wolf bloodlines lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +2
Red Fox : 0
Coyote : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    195    196    197    198    199   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 12, 2021 01:50 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame
Flame panted as the hot desert winds reached them. She hovered in place trying to hold her position as she watched what Starfire wanted them to do to get out of the jetstreams. Her ears flicked up in surprise as Starfire suddenly retracted his wings. He plummeted for a couple minutes before he spinned, gaining speed. She watched as he leveled out and started down towards the desert. "Hang on back there!" She yelled at Jabari, before retracting her wings. Plunging out of the jetstreams, she extended her wings slightly controlling her plunge. Lifting up slowly, she started gaining speed catching up to Starfire. He nodded to her before extending his legs forward and his wings back. Doing the same, they slowed down slowly before going at a pleasure glide.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 14, 2021 12:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Geraldzer
Geraldzer looked over to Lily again and when to a small fridge "The modern age stinks but can be helpful" He said taking out a small ball that looked like ice "This is a special type of ice sphere rub it on yourself youll be able to stay in your form" He said with a gentle smile "Dont lick it though other wise you will have a foul taste in your mouth for weeks." He said laughing, he then went to a cupboard and opened it he took out a long edge dagger, the handle wasnt normal "This is a old style weapons soldiers used during Rezhars fathers reign, back then magic wasnt included." He said putting it down "Its made to perfectly fit in a wolf shifters jaws the hilt is small since our kind isnt as large as other wolf shifters." he explained, he then changed into his wolf form, his fur had patterns on it he lifted the dagger in his jaws "The weapons was feared by many enemies, its old fashioned but just as durable and effective as magic types" He said putting it down again "Not sure if you'd like to try lifting it, most weapons are heavy but try see if its hard to lift this one" he said sitting down.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 15, 2021 07:52 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily
Lily took the ice before rubbing it into her fur. She closed her eyes for a moment as coolness washed through it. Opening her eyes, she watched him before getting up. Picking up the weapon, it was pretty easy to lift. "It's pretty light although not sure how it will hold up in battle. Well, my way of battle that is." She responding placing it down again. I will have to find the dark tunnels for my sword. Flicking her ears, she sat down again before allowing her invisible fire to roam. It cooled the room down as it made friends with Geraldzer but burned hotter when it reached the painting of Rezhar. Drawing it back, it lingered on an unused tunnel before drawing back inside of her. That way? Alright. Getting up she said, "I must go get my weapons stash. Soon, shifters from the forest will be here and I have a feeling your son will be here too." She started down the tunnel before looking over her shoulder, "The Sand Dwellers will soon be no threat to us but will be our allies. Be prepared."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 15, 2021 01:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Geraldzer
Geraldzer felt his fur bristle at that name as he shifted back "I have you know we dont like being called that." He said in a gentle ttone only with a small growl.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 15, 2021 02:06 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily
Lily flicked her ears surprised. "You are a Sand Dweller? The Golden Shifters?" This puts a bump into our plans if so. Although, North Honor and Starfire will do good without anyone interfering. She blinked at Geraldzer, confused slightly.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 15, 2021 02:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Geraldzer
Geraldzer squinted his eyes "WEll sort of, but that name you give us is a bit offensive" He said rubbing the back of his head.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 15, 2021 03:06 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily
Lily smiled in embarrassment, "Sorry about that. It was easier for the Silver Roses to understand than Golden Shifters as they don't know the full history. . .yet." Flicking her ears, she watched him before saying, "We can keep talking if you follow me. I need to fetch a couple things before they get here." She turned her body still watching him as her fire exploded down the tunnel lighting torches.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 15, 2021 03:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Geraldzer
Geraldzer nodded and followed, he didnt reallywant to say hello to anyone especially his own son. He couldnt help but feel coldness.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 15, 2021 04:12 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily
Lily walked down the tunnels going deeper and deeper until she reached a solid rock wall. Letting her fire go forward, the wall unlocked before moving to the side. Going through, she looked around as the walls shined out in the torches light. Rows of weapons shone but a sword at the end of the cave stood out to her. Going over to it, she picked it up before swinging it at a rock. The rock cut cleanly in half before she slung the blade onto her back, into a sheath. "Not to dull. It should do." She liked the Silver Roses swords as the handle would move allowing them to twirl it and control the twirl. It didn't work well in human form but for a wolf, it worked nicely for those that knew how to use it. Picking up another like it, she put it on her back before grabbing a bag. "Alright, I got what I need, and the heirs will need. Any questions?"
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 15, 2021 04:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Geraldzer
Geraldzer half smiled "Indeed,I do." he said looking at her. "When you were still alive did you have anyone to call your own?" he asked in a soft voice "Sorr if it out the blue but me and you are not the same I can be resurected after a few 1 or thousand years." He said llooking at the ceiling of the tunnel.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    195    196    197    198    199   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us