01:20:45 Sal, Salmon
Arachne
That's an unfortunate post lmao. "etc etc etc"
 starmutt
01:20:14 marsh | they/it
it would make people delete old posts to bump them to the top again though </3
 Arachne
01:19:03 Ara/Kat
i wish there was an option to delete our own chat posts, especially in sales if you mess up 😭
 Transcendence
01:18:55 free palestine
High talent wolves sound great, but I guess G1/short gen/cls are getting a bit of attention lol
 Night Shade
01:17:35 Graves | Chaos
Cute

♥︎ Blessing offers Calliope a piece of their kill. Calliope blushes in response.
 Transcendence
01:17:22 free palestine
Yeah they kind of didnt want the paws please and possible popularity contest drama. It seems to be going well here but I saw that the HEE players didnt care for it so meh
 starmutt
01:16:09 marsh | they/it
sillies
-WP Click-
 starmutt
01:16:02 marsh | they/it
yeah i was kinda sad there's a lack of paws and comment interaction on HEE lol
 Transcendence
01:15:36 free palestine
HEE- we avoid the paws thing at all costs
 Transcendence
01:15:11 free palestine
People with a lot of time and money. Also Eve on her apple hill lol
 Transcendence
01:14:22 free palestine
We dont need a paws popularity leaderboard the breeding leaderboard exist XD
 starmutt
01:13:18 marsh | they/it
1000T studs. meaning over 6000 apples spent to create them.

Buffy has 1500+ offspring and Ghostface 2000+

therefore in lots of high T wolf bloodlines lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +2
Red Fox : 0
Coyote : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    194    195    196    197    198   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 11, 2021 01:56 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame
Ah yes, the stranger life as the rogues call it. Stretching her wings, she let a GH member pack her bags. She knew that it was hot in the desert, made it deadly to a shifter. "Thankfully, what we are going there for isn't going to need our powers unless the ADFA gets in the way that is." She said flicking her ears annoyed. She wondered how Starfire felt of what he was about to do. At that moment, he came out all ready. "Let's go. You two can talk on the way." He wore no saddle as alpha, he wouldn't be ridden. Spreading his wings, he let out a roar howl that echoed through the tunnels before he took to the air to gather the rest of his patrol.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 11, 2021 02:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari
Jabari nodded and climbed onholding on tight.(This one is a bit short)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 11, 2021 02:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Geraldzer
Geraldzer smiled "True but that still doesnt a tone for my own abuse against Jabari and his siblings." Geraldzer said, he got up handing a cup of red tea "Down south they call this Rooi bos tea" He said with a smile. "One day the gate of the revengeful spirits will open, and ive been preparing myself for that day." He said with a serious tone.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 11, 2021 02:11 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame
Flame leaped into the air once Jabari was on flapping down hard. Coming to the top of the cave, she slipped out into the open air. Hovering for a moment, she saw Starfire join them with the rest of the patrol. Nodding to him, they started over the forest towards the east waters.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 11, 2021 02:12 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily
Lily closed her eyes before responding, "You and me both Geraldzer."
(Eek short)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 12, 2021 12:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari
Jabari held tight with his hands and legs "Sorry if Im holding too tight." Jabari said. He wasnt sure if he should even apolagise like that.
Geraldzer
Geraldzer smiled "Well you can stop." He said with a determined tone "Once the gates open Ill be able to defend my son and my people, you can close the gates from the inside although Ill be left to fight forever, but I do not need anyone else to sacrifice themselves me and my two friend who guard the gate will sacrifice ourselves" He said looking at Lily with sore eyes "Im a fallen leader but I can still be a warrior." He said with a small smile.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 12, 2021 01:00 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame
Flame chuckled, "It's okay, besides, your going to be holding on even tighter when we hit the currents." They got to the coast where water met them. The ocean looked vast from here but she flattened her ears as she followed Starfire up. They went farther and farther up before Flame got pulled hard by the air currents. "This way! Don't fight the jetstreams!" She heard Starfire howl before he went into the eastern jetstream. Flapping hard so she wouldn't be blown away, she followed before tucking her wings in a tight formation.
Lily
Lily flicked her ears, "I was talking about something else entirely and no, I wouldn't leave you or Jabari to fight alone. Besides," she smiled, "You will have my father close by." A howl echoed through the tunnels. The Sand Dwellers are getting close. Letting out a sigh, she thought to herself, Flame where are you?
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 12, 2021 01:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Geraldzer
Geraldzer looked at Lily, "I see why Jabari got along with you easily little wise one" Geraldzer joked he sat back down and threw his cup at Rezhars painting "Unfortunatly its best if I fight alone with my two friends we three were the best in our younger years." He said winking.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 12, 2021 01:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari pressed himself against the saddle trying to help against the currents holding tighter, he wouldnt dare sit upright.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 12, 2021 01:37 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily
Lily flicked her ears at the mention of Jabari before responding, "You can fight alone yes, but I will always have your back as will the golden wolves. You have my word on that Geraldzer." She sat down, panting slightly at the heat. The heat is almost unbearable. I probably should shift soon. She thought to herself.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    194    195    196    197    198   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us