Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle
 Urux
03:00:19 Urox
The cheapest bronze pieces being 40 mush is crazy
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!
 mission goofy
02:22:40 
im finally free from the 30 elk quest
 Existence
02:12:24 Exist / Kuskyn
On my way back to me 27K I had ;-;
 Transcendence
02:08:55 free palestine
Boost pvp aa
 Dark pack
01:43:34 
Goodnight
 Night Shade
01:41:06 Graves | Chaos
Gnight chat
 Floof
01:23:28 Floodgates
No problem ^-^
 Arachne
01:22:40 Ara/Kat
thank you lmao 😭😭
 Floof
01:22:02 Floodgates
I've removed it for you :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +1
Ermine : +3
Alligator : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    193    194    195    196    197   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 10, 2021 11:01 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame & Starfire
"No shifter should have to lose their families due to hunters. We make sure of it." Starfire stepped out of the room overhearing Jabari. "Many shifters that we have rescued here have been given homes safely away with their families. The fact that we gave up our families so that theirs could live to see another day is what makes us, us." Starfire said with a slight sad smile on his face. Flame turned back to Jabari as Starfire disappeared out of hearing range, "A little something about Starfire. As an only child, it made it hard to trust anyone else and even harder to lose his friends. A long time ago, he did treason on his pack to save others. He accepts it even if others think not." She nudged the saddle close to him, "Go ahead and put that on me. See if it still fits. And I'm sorry about your siblings." She said gently.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 10, 2021 11:39 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari
Jabari nodded attempting to fit the saddle "Forgive me This saddle inst the same as the ones we use on camels, also its fine. But it wasnt hunters that killed my family." Jabari said shifting the saddle "Looks like it still fits" He said, "You may have to direct me with the straps."He said with a nervous smile, "Im more common with the saddles we used on the camels like i mentioned just now." He said embarrassed.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 10, 2021 11:57 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame
Flame chuckled, "It's okay, not many of us allow others onto our backs. That's why there are so few saddles." Spreading her wings behind her, she said "Move the saddle towards my head a little bit. Then take that strap hanging on your left and strap it here." She pointed with her nose at the strap and then her left shoulder. Raven came in in her human form and smiled as Jabari tried to do it. "You need help?" Raven asked after a couple minutes.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 10, 2021 03:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari
Jabari smiled "Please although I dont think it would be right for a heir to have others do things for them" Jabari joked, he looked Around "it would be nice to see the old fool Areldis" He said with a smile.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 10, 2021 03:32 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven
Raven chuckled before looping the straps together and pulling the saddle forward. Flame bent down slightly as Raven finished strapping it on. Stepping back to observe her work, she turned to Jabari, "I don't know Areldis but I won't tell." She winked before turning to Starfire. "I can only spare a few Ghost Hunters for you but most of them are already in position throughout the forest. Good luck there."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 11, 2021 04:08 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari
Jabari stopped "I dont think you need to worry, ADFA as far as imconcerned just invaded the hunters here and I didnt excape, they let me go." Jabari said unsure if he was doing the right thing mentioning this.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 11, 2021 08:02 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven
"Well, even so, it's better to keep an eye on them. I'm pretty sure Night is gathering some intel on them as we speak." Raven replied turning to Jabari. And I'm sure glad that when the ADFA invaded, my best spy didn't get killed in the process. She nodded to him before walking into the tunnel thinking. I haven't seen Night for a while, where could he be?
Lily
Lily loped through the desert before making it into a tunnel. Slipping through the tunnels, she made it to an old used cave. Sitting in the middle was Geraldzer staring at a painting of Rezhar. She trotted over to him before saying, "What are you doing?"
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 11, 2021 01:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Geraldzer
Geraldzer looked over his shoulder and smiled "You made it, Im just thinking about life with out my blooline" He said with a deep tone "Rezhar and his father, infact there are only 4 members of this family, as much as Id hate to admit it Rezhar is my father." He said getting up.
Jabari
Jabari nodded "Im not completly sure who ADFA is except the fatc they destroyed my and killed my father." Jabari said looking down, he looked back up "I must say though your daughter really has walked into a few pickles that involves me and Rezhar." Jabari said his face neutral.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 11, 2021 01:37 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily
Lily cocked her head, "That doesn't make who you are though. You don't have to follow your father's steps. I know my father would say the same thing." She said, letting a little something slip on purpose.
Flame
Flame looked at Jabari before chuckling, "That sounds like Lily. She always knows how to get in someone's way, especially in the spirit world." She growled slightly at the mention of Rezhar. The last thing they needed was that fox of a god to get in the way. Not that he can put any influence on what Starfire is about to do. The sudden thought jolted her out of her other thoughts. Shaking her fur, she said, "Do you need any weapons? We have normal and enchanted."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 11, 2021 01:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari
Jabari smiled "I have my own traditional ones in this bag that Paul left behind" He said lifting "The deserts laws of fighting changed as far as im concerned id also advise less use of your powers there some "Strange" things have been happening in the desert of late." Jabari said remembering soething in one of the lessons he had with Rezhar. The desert was getting hotter.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    193    194    195    196    197   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us