05:18:12 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Ecifircas
04:54:26 
beeble, I love your avatar.
 beeble
04:14:40 beeb
Urux,
my G1 girls /usually/ don't disappoint. they like to drop a bunch of random boosts and defects.

hopefully your luck gets better though! i was in the same boat before i restarted my pack with G1's.
 Urux
04:13:46 Urox
Beeb
That's so lucky! I'm suffering, I've gotten no good litters for like 3 game years :')
 beeble
04:12:34 beeb
-WP Click-
this girl is such a randomly good producer.. an axanthic and 2 albinos in her first 2 litters 👀
 Omens
03:40:57 
Viti 4 and Viti 2 fight over a bone

Sisters xD
 Amygdala
03:37:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Still 40 is crazy😅

Atleast you got it back
 distant-lands
03:37:30 katy | beetle
hm. it's been 6 days since my adopt auction ended and one person still hasn't paid for the one they won >.>

i have no idea what to do, lol.
 Urux
03:36:27 Urox
Amy
Oh thank you haha, I bought the 40 one. I got 50 back and a party token so I mean not so bad
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -4
Cougar : -2
Alligator : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    191    192    193    194    195   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersFebruary 25, 2021 08:55 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mary/FH/Tracer,raven
Mary walked down to the river, and looked at Tracer and Raven. "good day." She said, jumping into the river, and rolling around. She laughed, and shook her heavy fur.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersFebruary 26, 2021 08:06 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night
Night dipped his head respectfully, "Then you must know that the leader of the Fearless Helpers; as they call themselves; is meeting with the leader of a desert pack, the Silver Roses. My men have been keeping tabs on them as it looks like something big is going to happen." Cocking his head, he said, "And the shifters around here would die fighting for each other. Never a turncoat they are." He gave a slight frown as he said this as if he was contemplating on what to do about it. Starfire, be on your ready. He thought, hearing a slight brush behind him.
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: Regnar, Mary, Tracer
Starfire circled around as he caught onto Night's scent. What is that spy up to? He thought before coming up behind him. Hearing his title, he brushed through the grass circling the hunters once before leaving; as if they were not a threat. Loping through the woods, he came upon the stream where he saw Mary, Raven and Tracer. Quickly turning visible, he greeted them before saying, "We need a pack meeting back at base camp. Try to get all the shifters." Dipping his head to them, he took flight back towards camp.
Raven/GH/M: Tracer, Mary
Raven looked up as Mary came up, "Hi Mary. I'm teaching Tracer to fish." Starfire came up and explained about a meeting. "Tracer, can you help me get the GH together? Mary, we will see you back at camp then." She said before shaking water from her fur. Shifting into her raven form, she took flight and started back to camp.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersFebruary 26, 2021 08:29 AM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mary/FH/Starfire,raven
"ok starfie! Bye, Raven!" She said shifting into a quail and flying back to camp. Once she was there, she shifted into a small bear.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 1, 2021 08:08 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Deputy/M: Mary, Tracer, Phase
Raven got back to camp where she landed next to bear Mary. She looked around but couldn't find Phase and it didn't look like Tracer followed her back either. Sighing, she waited for the meeting to begin.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 1, 2021 01:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regnar
Regnar couldn't help but chuckled heavily. Hear held his hand up. The guards lowered their weapons and stood aside. Regnar cleared his throat "I Know, I'm not exactly a true ADFA member, nor are the men that stand here" He bellowed, he reached into a pocket on the side of his uniform and showed a picture of him and a couple creatures with other people "I enjoy war...Alot, but ADFA hates Shifters, even though they have shifters in their own faction, I belong to an agency with no name" He said with a sickening smile "These animals are shifters that fought the war with me against rebellions but our goals are a bit different to this Fearless helpers has different intentions but surprisingly not too different." He said putting the photo back into his pocket. He looked around "I know the Silver roses very well they fought alongside a army called the desert hounds" He said showing a scar on his hand "The leader Geraldzer was the only shifter to have ravage my hands, but he followed the customs off sword to sword battle which is a new law now in the desert, would you like to hear It?" He asked
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 1, 2021 02:02 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night
Night listened and looked at the pictures. Dipping his head curiously, he said, "I have never been to the desert but I would like to learn in case I ever get that far." Night was actually curious even though he wasn't exactly supposed to be there. He needed to know all he could about the Silver Roses as he, of course, would soon be fighting.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 1, 2021 07:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Geraldzer
Geraldzer smiled and sat down, "The country now has a new policy where shifters and humans alike may live alongside each other but If the shifter leaves the city It leave its rights behind aswell bu ofcourse the country set a battle law in deserts, if you are to fight a shifter you have to fight with old fashion weapons. Only if the human is using ranged weapon then the shifter may use their powers. But the country thought of a more honorable way. So when I was sent to retrieve the box the the gaurdians pack and silver roses they led an attack, I retaliated." Regnar said with a smile held starting clenching his slightly scarred hand "Geraldzer was a genius in battle, he fought like a ball of fire it was a shame he turned while the sun was still high, did you know the sun has an effect on all creatures?"
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 2, 2021 08:05 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night
Night cocked his head, now interested. "I did not know that. That is very interesting. What effect does the sun have on shifters and us?" He asked, sitting down. He was genuinely curious now, and wanted to know all about the desert.
(And I'm pretty sure that you were talking with Regnar and not Geraldzer lol)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 7, 2021 03:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Sorry I received my pc a couple days ago and have been busy setting up my whole room, Yeah I seem to get confused between them both alot lately lol)
Regnar
Regnar sat against a tree, he stretched then leaned back. "The desert makes humans hullicinate yes? Well the creature thats live in the desert also have a similiar effect but sometimes not always, shifter on the other hand are complicated, research shows Shifters generate alot of heat when they shift between their forms, In the desert all of the desert shifters know they should not shift during the day even the fire types. Our Rekkies(scouts) say that they saw a few shifters go mad and start tearing at themselves, steam coming out their chest, we had one unit that tried to save a shifter but they couldnt because the air around the shifter was so hot that once they got too close their eyes burnt out and their body catches aflame." Regnar said looking around "The desert is possibly the most dangerous place for humans and shifters alike, you know about the desert flowers? I know each species I even know the deadliest one of the them all the smiling desert flower, uncurable and make a death very painful." Regnar said looking down "A shifter soldier from a squad I was leading about 10 years ago fell into these flowers, I still remembers the shrieks he gave before dying we couldnt do anything but watch, Smiling desert flowers are rare but not always I remember a day I walked into a cave with these flowers, these flowers affect humans in a funny way, giving us headaches and sometimes stomache trouble." Thats why the new laws that they laid in the desert is important I suppose." He said finally standing up to stomp his boot and sat back down "Hm I need new boots" He said with a small smile.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersMarch 8, 2021 08:10 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night
Night looked on as Regnar talked. The desert sounded dangerous although, maybe more dangerous to the shifters. The flowers seemed the most dangerous especially to the humans, but blinking slowly, Night knew otherwise. The flowers can't kill us humans but to a shifter, they could be deadly. Frowning slightly, he said, "The desert seems dangerous enough without shifters being there. Who is this Geraldzer you speak of?"
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: Everyone is caves
Starfire made it back to camp where he alighted on a rock over the cave. Letting out a summoning howl, he waited until everyone was in the cave before beginning. "You all know Flame by now I should hope. Her pack is in danger. I will choose a few to come with me to help her pack. Those that stay here, I need you to keep an eye on these new hunters. Mary and Raven, if you could lead the Fearless Helpers and Ghost Hunters while we are gone, that would be helpful. I will take Phase and Tracer, Flame as well as Raisha(wherever she is lol). Mary will be in charge until we get back." Jumping down from the rock, he started preparations before going over to where Jabari and Paul was. "You are welcome to come with us to the desert if you wish."
Flame/FH/SR/M: Jabari & Paul, everyone else in cave
Flame heard the call and listened to Starfire before touching noses with him afterwards. Turning to Jabari and Paul, she dipped her head before saying, "The desert is where both our packs are at the moment. If you wish to join us, you are welcome."

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    191    192    193    194    195   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us