Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 MLadySkylar
07:36:12 P'Sky
Chat needs revival
 Old Money
06:56:54 elegance❀
looking for a literate to semi-literate roleplay partner. pm me!
 Poe
06:51:34 
Also I was stalking a pup hoping the person would put it up for saleĀ… and it got retired lol. So disappointing
 Poe
06:49:51 
Awe my avatar is on the news page :)
 Boo
06:43:22 Chrissy
i'm tempted to use a toucan feather on her but i'll blame myself when i get duds. -WP Click-
 Old Money
06:42:34 elegance❀
good morning everyone!
 Gallifrey Falls
06:42:30 Allons-y / Myth
Well*
 Gallifrey Falls
06:41:56 Allons-y / Myth
Wwll decor passes are quite worthless to me lol
 distant-lands
06:38:54 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i'm so impatient even though she'll probably give me duds e.e

they always do for the first litter, lol.
 Cortex
06:35:14 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Why do I save up my mush and never use it?
 starrywing
06:34:07 Novo/Starry
hello desti
 Cortex
06:34:03 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Hey Desti
 Destinations End
06:33:49 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 starrywing
06:33:49 Novo/Starry
oh shit
 Cortex
06:33:34 Tex,Core,Shade,They
I have
4,143 mush
 starrywing
06:33:08 Novo/Starry
Mushrooms: 1,241

what the sigma.
 starrywing
06:32:37 Novo/Starry
no thanks-
 Cortex
06:31:38 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Novo, It making me wanna send you Mush I have so much
 starrywing
06:31:15 Novo/Starry
fiddlestick
 starrywing
06:30:57 Novo/Starry
goddammit matunda.
Pack Matunda has sent you 500 Mushrooms
Memo: None

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +2
Sun Bear : -1
Coyote : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Sleet  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    190    191    192    193    194   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersFebruary 24, 2021 02:54 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: Regnar
Starfire yawned showing teeth before stretching. Shifting purely into his regular form, the hell hounds jumped back growling. He looked disdainfully at them before walking to the other side of the meadow. "Slaughter them, and your men will not have a home to go back to." He said, his invisibility blinking. His paws disappeared before coming back as did his head. He looked at Regnar before saying, "And I don't have just one pack." With that, he loped into the woods unhurried.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersFebruary 24, 2021 05:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regnar
Regnar smiled as his men looked at him he just laughed "Its a shame really, I would have explained the situation better." He said turning around and walked towards the vehicles.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersFebruary 24, 2021 05:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari & Paul
Paul looked at Jabari curiously "Who is this Lily?" He asked. Jabari pursed his lips and sighed "Ill explain later" He said hurriedly then wave his hand. "Oh well."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersFebruary 24, 2021 08:32 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
( i hve been gone a while :0)
Mary/FH/???
mary stretched, and roamed the forest. Blinking, she looked up at the sky, wondering where everyone was. She looked around, before shifting into a bear and snapping branches off a tree.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersFebruary 25, 2021 08:02 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame/FH/SR/M: Jabari & Paul
Flame cocked her head curious, "How do you know Lily?" She asked, blinking. She didn't think that many knew the golden wolf heir and the next great golden wolf. I need to get to the desert soon. . .wait. She looked over at Paul and then back at Jabari, "You have been trying to get to the desert yes? Would you like a ride?" Time it is. She thought, sighing.
Night/GH/M: Regnar
Night walked through the forest before hearing a helicopter above. Stealthily walking through the forest, he came up to where a line of vehicles were. Hell hounds were sitting close to a couple and Night smiled as he saw that 3 had black collars. Letting out a low whistle, all three turned before barking and coming to his side. Two men turned with their weapons pointing at him, "Who are you?" One asked. Night looked at them with a small glare in his eyes. "You must be new." He stood up, his quiver of arrows slung across his back with a pistol by his side. "I'm the best tracker in the Eastern Division of the shifter hunters. I'm sure Kaiser would have told you by now." His eyes roamed over them before falling on a man walking to the vehicles. Their captain. He thought before leaning on a tree. "My mission has been completed. I am here for a new one." He said casually to one of them, as they both relaxed and looked at each other unsure of what to say or do.
(It's okay Mary, Raven and Tracer are down by a salmon river if you would like to join them. There is something about that on page 188 which I am still waiting for Mapletrees to respond to. She hasn't been on lately either :/)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersFebruary 25, 2021 12:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regnar
Regnar looked towards the man "Guns up" He commanded the men lifted their guns as Regnar changed direction "If you want a new mission you can go to HQ and get one there." Regnar said deeply. He stopped a few feet away and looked around. "Name, Rank and species?" Regnar asked.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersFebruary 25, 2021 12:58 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/GH/M: Regnar
Night narrowed his eyes before saying with confidence, "Night Walker sir. My rank is warrior and captain of the Night Hawk division. I am a full human unlike the case with Stryker." He simply watched Regnar as the men lifted their guns again. The hell hounds by his side sat down in a line, not rejoining the others. Night's watch clicked and the hounds layed down automatically. "You must be Regnar, Devil's Son. I heard you were here but first time I've seen you. You've been busy."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersFebruary 25, 2021 01:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regnar
Regnar looked at the hounds "Kroal, Butch, hakish" He said. He then turned around "We all are busy" He said lifting his hand in the air.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersFebruary 25, 2021 02:03 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night
"That is true yes, however--I don't see any shifters in cages." Night said, looking at the vehicles. "But with you being from the desert, you must have heard the rumor.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersFebruary 25, 2021 06:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regnar
Regnar stopped "Only fools and tyrants lock up shifters in cages "I on the other hand give shifter the honor to fight before meeting their end." Regnar said turning "I hear many rumors". He said turning around.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    190    191    192    193    194   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us