Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 MLadySkylar
07:36:12 P'Sky
Chat needs revival
 Old Money
06:56:54 elegance❀
looking for a literate to semi-literate roleplay partner. pm me!
 Poe
06:51:34 
Also I was stalking a pup hoping the person would put it up for saleĀ… and it got retired lol. So disappointing
 Poe
06:49:51 
Awe my avatar is on the news page :)
 Boo
06:43:22 Chrissy
i'm tempted to use a toucan feather on her but i'll blame myself when i get duds. -WP Click-
 Old Money
06:42:34 elegance❀
good morning everyone!
 Gallifrey Falls
06:42:30 Allons-y / Myth
Well*
 Gallifrey Falls
06:41:56 Allons-y / Myth
Wwll decor passes are quite worthless to me lol
 distant-lands
06:38:54 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i'm so impatient even though she'll probably give me duds e.e

they always do for the first litter, lol.
 Cortex
06:35:14 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Why do I save up my mush and never use it?
 starrywing
06:34:07 Novo/Starry
hello desti
 Cortex
06:34:03 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Hey Desti
 Destinations End
06:33:49 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 starrywing
06:33:49 Novo/Starry
oh shit
 Cortex
06:33:34 Tex,Core,Shade,They
I have
4,143 mush
 starrywing
06:33:08 Novo/Starry
Mushrooms: 1,241

what the sigma.
 starrywing
06:32:37 Novo/Starry
no thanks-
 Cortex
06:31:38 Tex,Core,Shade,They
Novo, It making me wanna send you Mush I have so much
 starrywing
06:31:15 Novo/Starry
fiddlestick
 starrywing
06:30:57 Novo/Starry
goddammit matunda.
Pack Matunda has sent you 500 Mushrooms
Memo: None

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +2
Sun Bear : -1
Coyote : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Sleet  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    189    190    191    192    193   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersFebruary 19, 2021 08:06 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily
Lily blinked, "One day." Dipping her head good bye, she turned bounding up the hill. Warriors were layed spread out from each other and herbalists were working. She slipped in between the injured warriors before slipping into a tunnel. Slipping through, she came to the cave where she had left the mothers and kits. One looked up spotting her before saying, "They come fast, they come slow. We must prepare for the Silver of Roses." Sand Dwellers coming, as is war. She thought before replying, "Safe here, mass go. Forces more than seen shall battle." With that, she started back to the surface.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersFebruary 22, 2021 01:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Gavandar
Gavandar stood still and gears turned and the platform went down. It stopped abruptly and Gavandar stepped forward into a massive cave that had furniture and a personal library. He walked toward a single seat couch and sat down looking around at the photos on the wall of the old leaders. He set his eyes on the painting of Rezhar and growled.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersFebruary 22, 2021 01:52 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily
Lily sprinted with her speed through the desert. Slowing down, she came to a halt at a half hidden oasis. In the middle was the rogues for a meeting. Jumping onto a rock, she howled a greeting before getting right into it. "A time before this one, we fought for ourselves. Now war is on the horizon, but we can stop it from destroying us. And I mean all of us. Shifters and non-shifters. We must come together and fight for what is ours. Fight for our homes, our families, our friends. We must rise together to protect us all and that time, that time is now!" Her speech did a good job on the rogues as shouts and cheering went out. Almost immediately, they scattered before coming back with predators. The rogues split to find friends and others to help. Oh I hope I'm right. She thought before sprinting back to the Silver Roses.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersFebruary 22, 2021 05:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regnar/Male/ ADFA
Regnar breathed in the air and coughed "I really need to stop eating the rusted porridge" he said to himself, Regnar stood in a small field with a few soldiers watching the trees and skies. Regnar wiped his his sweaty hands on his pants and grabbed a flare gun he pointed it to the sky and pulled the trigger. The flare whilsted into the air...After a few minute Regnar could hear a Helicopter.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersFebruary 23, 2021 01:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Paul & Jabari
Paul smiled "I wouldnt be in such a position in this place" He said jokingly as Jabari face palmed himself "I think your just having a bad time" He said hitting Paul on the shoulder.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersFebruary 23, 2021 04:06 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: ADFA, FH
Starfire walked through the cave greeting the Fearless Helpers. Flying into the sky, he decided to go hunting. Raven was most likely salmon fishing as it was that season. Gliding above the trees, he suddenly saw a flare go into the air and the sound of a helicopter. Turning invisible, he went in for a closer look.
Flame/FH/SR/M: Jabari & Paul
Flame smiled before turning to the weapons room. Walking inside, she muttered out loud accidently, "I wonder how Lily is holding up in the desert?" She looked through the weapons before settling on the healing skins. Taking one, she started back for the main cave.
(They can hear if they want as she didn't go too far ;3)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersFebruary 24, 2021 11:59 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari & Paul
Jabari stopped laughing "Who's in the desert?" He asked turning around. Paul looked at Jabari with a frown but shrugged.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersFebruary 24, 2021 12:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regnar
The helicopter landed in the field with ease and 6 soldiers ran out all wearing the same uniform but it was different to Regnars and his soldiers their uniforms matched the colour of the Sahara desert. Another man stepped out the helicopter wearing a suit. The Helicopters blades slowed. "Regnar" The man said he had a cracked lip and wore a yellow cap. Regnar didnt reply but gave a slight salute "The agency just got word of from the new City Harram, the city is now a war zone between Shifters and humans alike each one from a different faction. The agency wants you to head back to africa and lead a special team but ofcourse ADFA has you under wraps we will have remain patient but you will need to do whatever Rezhar ordered you to do fast" The man said looking Regnar dead in the eyes. Regnar nodded "I Will, as for the warring city youll need to ask the Pride armies nearby to assist you." Regnar said in a smooth tone.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersFebruary 24, 2021 12:51 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame/FH/SR/M: Jabari & Paul
Flame looked up before sighing. "I asked Lily to go check on my pack, the Silver Roses. They know her and she knows the language so she should be fine." I just hope that war doesn't break out there before I can get over there. She blinked clearing that thought. "Ah she'll be fine." She said to Jabari & Paul.
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: Regnar, ADFA
Starfire landed close as a helicopter landed in the field. Making sure he was all invisible, he stalked closer listening in. Oh, that's what Flame didn't want. He thought before shaking his wings out. Shifting into a hell hound, he made himself visible as soon as he made his way to the hounds. They looked at him weird before accepting him into their division. Starfire concentrated on a general listening to what he was saying.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersFebruary 24, 2021 01:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regnar
Regnar felt the hairs on the back of his neck rise he knew the feeling but kept quiet "Also, ADFA found a artifact related to the box that was found here." The man said handing a file over. Regnar opened it to see a photo of a cane with three heads. Lion, Cobra, Hyena were the heads on top of the cane. "Any idea what it does?" Regnar asked. The man nodded unfortunatly agents couldnt infiltrate ADFA's research facility but we are trying." The man said. Regnar handed the files back to the man who rotated his hands in the air. The helicopter started up and the man with the six soldiers climbed back in. The Helicopter took to the air and Regnar smiled "Don't worry, I have no plans in hurting your pack, but if you get in my way ill be sure to slaughter the rest of the boys pack back home." Regnar said giving a chuckle.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    189    190    191    192    193   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us