Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Poe
09:45:22 
I currently have two quests right now that will give me 14 tokens total when I finish them, so I am pretty excited.
 distant-lands
09:42:57 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Ecifircas
09:42:23 
Urux, yesss. -Click-
 Poe
09:33:40 
Urux-
She is very pretty!
 Urux
09:32:17 Urox
Poe
-WP Click- That's why I wish this girl would give me anything but duds. Shame her rarity is low.
Nice early WP pull though

I bred to some pelt defects and did not realise they were greyscale and rosewood lol so I have a few of them knocking about
 Poe
09:31:34 
-WP Click-
ItÂ’s funny because this guy was my most popular male out of all the customs I have made, but heÂ’s a little boring
 Poe
09:30:23 
Urux-
Honestly IÂ’m more of a colorful wolf lover myself, but it does seem like black and white/grey scale wolves do the best. IÂ’ll probably play around more with the custom maker to see if I can come up with something better.
 Urux
09:28:41 Urox
Ecifircas
I just completed a 5/5 forest level up, good luck!
 Amygdala
09:27:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Yup...and having 170 means he doesn't need too much cp XD
 Ecifircas
09:27:21 
I'm so close.
-Click-
 Urux
09:26:31 Urox
Amy
Oo! He'll do well!
 Amygdala
09:26:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Yay i got a DH from ghostface
 Urux
09:24:59 Urox
Poe
He's cute! A little too black white leaning for me - but I like my brown wolves lol. I'm sure he would do well :P
 Camille
09:24:20 Lysanderoth
if i had a penny for every time this exact same discussion has been had on this website, id have 100 dollars
 Poe
09:24:10 
-WP Click-
Opinions on him?
 Heather
09:19:37 
Take care, Rushing River Tribe! =)
 Rushing River Tribe
09:17:13 Carrie/River
Bye guys!! have a good day!!
 Heather
09:16:47 
Ah, I see, don't worry, Urux, rest assured he'll be living a happy life in my pack =D
 Rushing River Tribe
09:16:44 Carrie/River
No worries Eci
I tend to read too much into stuff like that so you're good, was a mistake on my end ^^
 Rushing River Tribe
09:15:58 Carrie/River
I do have to run tho, lunch is almost over and I REALLY don't want to be late for my next class (again) XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Black Bear : +3
Bobcat : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    188    189    190    191    192   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersFebruary 11, 2021 06:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Paul & Jabari
Paul turned and nodded quickly "Whoozie but ill be good in a few" H e said getting up "Jabari stop being a mongrel" Paul said, Jabari stopped and sat down "Man but your alot less bossy when your out cold" Jabari said with a cheeky smile.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersFebruary 11, 2021 06:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rezhar & Uzair/ the gold council/ deceased
Rezhar sat in a large room decorated with paintings of several shapeshifters that fell many years ago and now roam the spirit realm. On the opposite side sat Uzair " I wont lie Rezhar, your father is truly a gifted architect." Uzair complimented with a sly smile looking around. Rezhar cleared his voice although it was not needed "Yes, after his body was trapped he decided to come here and finnish building the realm for our people. " Rezhar explained. Uzair licked his top lip "indeed you shapeshifters are certainly a unique kind of creatures." Uzair said putting a hand on his chin. Rezhar looked towards the open door then back to Uzair " Well yes but you arent a real shapeshifter?" Rezhar asked. Uzair nodded still giving a sly smile "Most of the Knights were originally animals that lived in the time of the giant lizards like Nanu who was a Titanboa and me who you could say is a the african version of the lockness monster." Uzair said wavung his hand in the air.
(Geraldzer)
Geraldzer stood, before moving, He was almost caught. He slowly krept out the palace going past corridors. He then looked around before approaching a pond. He jumped through entering the realm of the living. He was in the desert where he fell alongside many warriors, he could still see a few bones scattered. He turned around and walked off towards his packs homes or what was left of it. He glided across the sands turning into his golden wolf form. He finally stopped by a village alongside a rocky hill. He entered the village with a sigh.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersFebruary 12, 2021 07:50 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire & Flame/FH/M: Jabari, Paul
Sstarfire dipped his head again, "Glad to hear it." He looked around, confused for a second before hearing the call louder. Flame flew in landing in a huff. "Where were you?" He asked cocking his head. "Oh, you know. Talking to uh. .giant snakes and such." She said chuckling. Starfire simply shook his head before padding out of the cave. Flame laughed at him before turning to Paul and Jabari. "Good to see someone up and going. Half the shifters are all asleep." She said, letting out a chuckle.

Lily
Lily finished with the injured Silver Roses when a call went out. "Come again Old one, waste in your path. Bones you shall find. Come to us and find your pack." Cocking her head, she got up and went over to a small village. Staying in maned wolf form, she greeted the scout before seeing who entered. A golden wolf had entered the village, a long spirit. A traveler comes. She thought before letting out the Silver Rose greeting call. "Welcome traveler to the land of Roses. See us not until it's Silver." (Welcome to the Silver Roses where you see us in the moonlight but not the sun.)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersFebruary 13, 2021 07:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Geraldzer)
"I Thank thee, my silver tongue is rough, I am actually not a living being" Geraldzer said trying to remember the language he looked up and realised and started to chuckle " Klein werld"(Small world) he said with a smile.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersFebruary 13, 2021 08:20 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily
Lily cocked her head before recognizing the voice. "Geraldzer? Didn't expect to see you here." She said in English so he could understand better. Turning to the scout, she said, "Return he has, pack is near. Welcome in the horizon." The scout dipped his head before loping down the trail. Turning back to Geraldzer, she quickly said, "Follow me. Your pack lives as does the Silver Roses." She loped down the trail, picking up her pace slightly as two hunters joined them. Dipping their heads to Geraldzer, they guarded them as they returned to the small village.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersFebruary 17, 2021 01:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Geraldzer
Geraldzer nodded "I not wish to see, I betray pack" He said, He looked down in deep thought " I am actually here for a different reason.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersFebruary 17, 2021 04:06 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily
Lily stopped and turned. The guards moved on to give them a little privacy. "What might that be?" She asked, flicking her ears. She hoped that Rezhar had not picked up that she had gotten here or pick up what they were about to put in motion. War shall begin again, but this time--it will end sooner rather than later. She thought to herself, blinking.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersFebruary 18, 2021 02:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Geraldzer
Geraldzer sighed in dissapointment "Your just like Jabari's mother when she wants to prepare for battle." He said walking towards her "Im here for my books in my secret cave, I scented the snake here aswell. I dont like it" Geraldzer said. He walked towards Lilly until he stopped and stretched. "Im getting tired". He said yawning. "It sucks being half dead and half alive you know." He said with A jokingly tone.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersFebruary 18, 2021 03:05 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily
Lily narrowed her eyes. "Don't joke like that. Not here." She looked over towards the Silver Rose camp before looking back at him. "Nanu was here earlier. Amazing how fast that snake can travel." She quickly bit her tongue as she realized she had just given away that she had just been to the forest. Oh well. She thought before pointing with her nose at a rabbit hole. "Go down there then when you get to an intersection, go left. Then take two rights and straight. You should reach your cave. I will meet you later if you want." I need to check on the Silver Roses. She thought to herself watching him.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersFebruary 19, 2021 07:48 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Gavandar
Gavandar laughed "Thats the long way, ill prepare some spiritual tea as one would say" He said going past Lilly, "Maybe oneday ill show you the faster way." He said teasingly.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    188    189    190    191    192   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us