Wolf Play : A New Kingdom
Chatbox
 ZEFHYR
04:56:27 
:) thanks!
 Ecifircas
04:52:38 
ZEFHYR, no worries - I never mind answering questions and neither do many other users. We were all new at once point. :-)
 ZEFHYR
04:52:01 
oh krikey...lol ok. someday I will gt thru playing without asking dumb questions...righty
 Ecifircas
04:50:44 
ZEFHYR, if they don't have the option, that means you've already given them a paws up. :)
 ZEFHYR
04:46:07 
no... many of the profiles do not have that? of three i looked at, only one does
 Ecifircas
04:44:01 
ZEFHYR, go to their page and next to their paws count, there's a little button that says 'Paws Up'. ^^

-Click-
 ZEFHYR
04:42:44 
how do you give another player "paws up" ?
 EclipseTreasure
04:31:13 
-WP Click-

You scare me..
 distant-lands
04:07:27 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
this girl's one of my lightest weights, and also my best explorer xD
 Salem
04:06:48 Rumi
-WP Click-
 starmutt
03:51:07 marsh | they/it
bro is 107lb
yet i still trained him like he's baby </3

-WP Click-
 Ghost Queen
03:50:02 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif XD
 Ecifircas
03:48:59 
I only train wolves that aren't boosted. For some reason, any wolf with a boost just gives me hell Explore-wise. I'm a DH hater. x)
 Ghost Queen
03:48:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif all good XD it more her boost that i think is worth training since i only accept boosts but thank you XD
 Ecifircas
03:47:19 
Ghost Queen, it was just my opinion - take it or leave it, haha. I only train HW wolves with good vitals, low-gen, and agreeable / obedient dispositions.
 Ghost Queen
03:45:12 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i think ive had worst trainers etc my current team and i can cp train her thats easy XD
 starmutt
03:43:42 marsh | they/it
Expand your territory. Level up in the Forest.

Completed: 0/5

in the winter? D: absolutely not im staying in jungle
 Bears den
03:40:43 Bear
Guys IÂ’m down to my last 17 mush :((
 Ecifircas
03:36:10 
Nah. Low-weight, no leg up on the CP / talents, and negative vitals. Pretty girl, though. ^^
 Ghost Queen
03:27:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
do you guys think she worth training
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +5
Copperhead : -4
Cheetah : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   85 

A New KingdomOctober 20, 2022 06:48 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kyoshiro~ Royal pup
Kyoshiro let out a yelp in surprise it all happened so fast until she realized that she was being carried. "Whoever you are let me go this immediately!" She said in a Snappy tone.

Nate) Royal guard
Nate nodded and took the king in the detection of where the sound came from. Once Nate sees an object on the smooth floor and it shines through the suns ray. It was the royal suit of armour. "Your Majority there was definitely a unknown wolf that has been here.

Varian• Alchemist
As Varian heads back to get the bucket full of bacons he notices that Kyoshiro was gone. "Oh no!" He said as he looked through the window glass outside and sees a black wolf with black wings and he couldn't tell from the distance but it looked like he was carrying a pup?! "No not again!" He ran outside through the back of the door and to see if there was anymore of these wolves.

Edited at October 20, 2022 06:57 PM by Musa
A New KingdomOctober 20, 2022 08:04 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Chase-Royal Guard
Chase gasped, someone was in the castle. Hr hadnt even looked and now they were in trouble, it was all his fault.
Hondo-King
He snarled. "We must find them! Gather all the pups now!" He barked in a commanding tone.
Cauldron-Henchwolf
Ignoring the pups protest he continued flying towards the meeting spot.
A New KingdomOctober 20, 2022 11:07 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Varian• Alchemist
Varian heard the king's voice from inside the castle and he went to find the rest of the pups.

Nate) royal guard
"On it!" Nate said as he went off to find the rest of the pups.

Kyoshiro~ pupnapped
She squirmed trying to get free.

Bloodclaw| Henchwolf
Bloodclaw had already left the castle when he saw Cauldron flying away with a pup in his jaws.

Edited at October 20, 2022 11:09 PM by Musa
A New KingdomOctober 21, 2022 12:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna-royal pup
She left the room following her sister to the kitchen hearing the noise as she walked. She looked out the window to see her sister being carried away. She wint outside and growled at the o e that was now outside

Edited at October 21, 2022 12:56 PM by Flying nugget
A New KingdomOctober 21, 2022 02:04 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nate) royal guard
Nate heard Luna barking leading outside he spots Luna. "Luna! What are you doing outside?! The king wants to gather all of the pups. Now come on!" He said as he quickly grabs her by the scruff and brings her back inside.
Varian• alchemist
Varian soon finds Okami wondering in the hallway. "Okami the King wants to gather up all of the pups now." He said as he bent's down on his two knees holding out his hands.

Edited at October 21, 2022 02:11 PM by Musa
A New KingdomOctober 21, 2022 03:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna-royal pup
"Let me go, the other one was thare didn't you see him" she growled and barked "and it's not like I don't know how to get away I have done it several times before" she said even anger
A New KingdomOctober 21, 2022 03:23 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Okami / royal pup
Okami slowly walked forwards
A New KingdomOctober 21, 2022 04:01 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nate) Royal guard
Nate signs as he enters inside the castle and closes the door behind him. "Now let's get you to the king so he will know that you are safe." He said between his fang's as he heads to where the Majesty was.

Varian• alchemist
Varian waits calmly.

Edited at October 21, 2022 04:01 PM by Musa
A New KingdomOctober 21, 2022 04:04 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Esmeray~Wolfnapper
Esmeray had hurried away after the distraction, slipping easily out to the courtyard, where she watched Cauldron run out with a pup. As she was about to leave, she saw a pup coming out of the castle, and snatched the pup in her jaws, rushing away.
Saoirse~Queen
Saoirse has been nuzzling her smaller pups when she heard a smash, and more commotion. She snuggled her pups into a blanket, and rushed out to see what was going on.

Edited at October 21, 2022 04:05 PM by The Dauntless
A New KingdomOctober 21, 2022 04:36 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
@Dauntless
Nate has Luna and both of them are already inside the castle))

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   85 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us