Wolf Play : Under a Full Moon
Chatbox
 distant-screams
07:16:33 katy | beetle
Vox,
i'd definitely find that odd too, that they're not giving any info! hopefully you figure out more soon
 Presumed Dead
07:16:32 Outcast/Nightshift
How do I make a blog 🫠
 Voxtexy
07:15:11 Vox, Corey
distant-screams,
I just find it odd since there's like- nothing in the news about something happening.

I wish they'd tell us, which makes me wonder if they aren't saying the cause of this because people could panic? I feel like if it was just drills n' stuff that they'd say that to us
 Voxtexy
07:14:06 Vox, Corey
Looks like I better check my rack and see if I've got spare civvies lmao
 Rising Ashes
07:13:30 Ash
-WP Click-
 Koa
07:13:27 ArKaya, Kaya
Where is wistman woods? I have a question for them
 Rising Ashes
07:13:22 Ash
Is he worth keeping? If so, what should I name him (Greek or Latin names or from mythology)?
 distant-screams
07:13:12 katy | beetle
Exist,
i hope so :D she was one of my CB pulls yesterday.
 Voxtexy
07:13:12 Vox, Corey
Okay. I've found a group of sailors wondering what else is going on, annnd there's mixed answers.

It's tied between security drills and an actual threat :'D
 distant-screams
07:12:48 katy | beetle
Vox,
i'd wonder if someone was attacked or something in uniform.

i have a parent who works in corrections, and every time they'd tell them not to come in wearing their uniforms, it was usually because of an attack or something happening along those lines. i hope everybody stays safe!
 Existence
07:11:00 Exist / Kuskyn
Katy ooo thay girl should give some good pups!
 Everlasting Torment
07:10:52 Anubis, Samael
Vox that sounds scary
 Voxtexy
07:09:53 Vox, Corey
distant-screams,
I'm also wondering what happened.

Like, we've gone to heightened security measures before, but we've never been told that we can't wear our uniform to work before
 distant-screams
07:08:53 katy | beetle
Vox,
that's.. concerning ^^' i wonder what happened.
 Voxtexy
07:08:21 Vox, Corey
Oh joy.

I can't wear my uniform to and from work now due to heightened security measures.

I wanna know what happened to cause this ;-;
 BloodWeb
07:06:35 Blood/Nicole
Poor slim just keeps getting slapped he should stop taking advice from my wolves lol
 Presumed Dead
07:06:31 Outcast/Nightshift
Thanks a lot Katy! :}
 Koa
07:06:19 ArKaya, Kaya
Where is wistman woods
 distant-screams
07:05:01 katy | beetle
Outcast,
go to pack > pack activities > manage blog. you can post blogs and make folders for them there
 Presumed Dead
07:04:24 Outcast/Nightshift
How do I make a blog 🫠

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : +3
Black Bear : -4
Water Moccasin : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   36 

Under a Full MoonSeptember 30, 2021 09:11 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nyko pulled off the bandage and threw it in the trash. One of the boys in the bathroom looked at him. "Woah your one of the kids who was int that fire." He said amazed. "Does the burn hurt?" Nyko looked down at his burn. "Not so much." He said as he started to clean it. He knew his next class was going to start soon and he needed to hury up. He put on the ointment and rebandaged it before pulling his shirt down and walking out. He headed to his locker and grabbed out his agriculture text book and headed to his next class.
Kai had agriculture next and grabbed his books from his locker. He was excited because it was an outside class. Plus he loved to grow foods. Back at their old home, he had a garden full of many fruits and vegetables.

Edited at September 30, 2021 09:14 PM by Cypress Road
Under a Full MoonSeptember 30, 2021 09:19 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Burning Flame | M: Open
Burning yawned as she walked into the greenhouse. One of the reasons she liked this class was because it was outside. Probably the only thing that would keep her patient with all the humans and teachers. She already didn't like the school building and it was still the first day. Getting inside, she noticed that the desks were actually tables. Group projects it looked like. Figures. Flame sat down at one of the tables, putting her stuff down before waiting for the rest of the students to arrive.
Under a Full MoonSeptember 30, 2021 09:40 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nyko walked into the green house. He looked around and saw Burning flame sitting at a table and he walked over. "Hey flame." He said as he sat down across from her. "Know if anyone else has this class he asked her.
Under a Full MoonSeptember 30, 2021 09:43 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Burning Flame | M: Nyko
Burning looked up surprised to see Nyko before giving a small smile in greeting, "No, I thought it was only humans. I'm glad your here though, makes life a bit more interesting." She joked before blinking once, "The bell will ring soon though, so we shall see who else will come."
Under a Full MoonSeptember 30, 2021 10:54 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nyko nodded. "I hope everyone has made it through the schoolday. I know it is a lot bigger of a school then the one we went to at our own home but its the only one with a forest behind it."
Kai made his way outside and into the green house. He saw his alpha and one of his pack mates sitting at a table talking. He carefully and silently made his way over before sitting next to burning.
Under a Full MoonOctober 1, 2021 12:41 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Akira grabbed her books and hurried to her next class. She ran into the greenhouse just as the last bell sounded. She glanced around noticing Kai, Nyko and the gal from earlier also had this class. She got herself settled as the teacher walked into the greenhouse.
Under a Full MoonOctober 1, 2021 07:19 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nyko looked over at the door to see Akira enter. He waved her over wondering if she would like to sit with them. He looked at his pack mates before looking back at Akira.
Kai followed his alphas gaze to the girl. He then looked back at his alpha with a surprised look. Kai quickly wiped it off his face and said nothing.
Under a Full MoonOctober 1, 2021 08:59 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Burning Flame | Beta | F | M: Nyko, Kai, Akira
Burning nodded once to Kai as he walked in and settled beside her. Akira walked in a couple minutes later before Nyko waved her over. A surprised look went through Kai's face before disappearing but it almost matched her own. Flame kept hers hidden though, plastering a small smile on her face for Akira. Her alpha was a bit interested in this human girl, now to figure out what it was about her that caught his attention.
Under a Full MoonOctober 3, 2021 10:39 PM

Blackwidow

Lightbringer

Give Award
Akira/human/m: Nyko, ind M: Burning, Kai, Jacob
Akira watched Nyko wave her over, she smiled softly and glanced at Kai and Burning as she made her way over to Nyko. She gave a nod to the other two as she made her way over and took the seat next to Nyko. "Hello again Nyko." She looked up to see another classmate rush through right after the bell.

Jacob/werewolf/m: Nyko, Burning, Kai, Akira

Jacob was running late to his next class, his confounded burns had held him up. He rushed to the outside greenhouse and managed to clear the doors just as the last bell rang. He huffed a moment hoping the teacher wouldn't notice as he went over and sat next to Burning noticing that the human girl was sitting next to their alpha. He leaned over, "What's up with that..?" He whispered to Burning motioning towards their alpha and the human girl.

Under a Full MoonOctober 3, 2021 10:54 PM

Cypress Road

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nyko smiled at Akira. "Hello." He said. Of course having wolf hearing, Nyko glanced at Jacob. "How are your burns?" He asked trying to change the subject. He didn't really mind his packmates curiosity about the girl but he didn't want to discuss it at the moment.
Kai flinched a little at his alphas tone of voice. The words 'not now' were loud and clear and he didn't like it. He could feel his heart start to race and his breathing get faster.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   36 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us