Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Ghost Queen
02:03:35 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hmm could i do a poll just asking for name suggestion with out having ideas of name suggestions
 Ghost Queen
01:59:41 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
hey
 Continental Wolves
01:53:52 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Threw some random gear on her, might switch the wings to white angel wings
 Crooked Magic
01:51:57 Crook, She/her
My kitten is chasing my ear buds so I cant listen to music XD I dont want her to eat them.
 distant-lands
01:50:58 katy | beetle
finally almost to 7k dominance e.e

but i'll probably lose some on monday
 technoblade
01:50:12 Lil Techy | Techno
marsh

Blackphase black is what I wish Mela was ;-;
 starmutt
01:49:30 marsh | they/it
its like more mela than mela lol
 starmutt
01:49:00 marsh | they/it
ahh i see
 technoblade
01:45:56 Lil Techy | Techno
honestly though
 distant-lands
01:45:30 katy | beetle
the name confuses me sometimes 😔
 technoblade
01:45:18 Lil Techy | Techno
katy

i thought they were born dark not light
 distant-lands
01:45:06 katy | beetle
LOL i had it the wrong way, they get lighter* not darker
 technoblade
01:44:41 Lil Techy | Techno
born with black fur that turns white over time

basically mela to albino over time
 distant-lands
01:44:30 katy | beetle
they just get darker over-time. works the same way as vitiligo, different art for different years of the wolf's life.
 starmutt
01:43:52 marsh | they/it
im still confused how black phase works lmao
 365partygirl
01:43:28 ⑅ ♥̩
im so mad this isnt even my main account 😭😭😭
 technoblade
01:42:16 Lil Techy | Techno
fucking sniped damn
 technoblade
01:41:56 Lil Techy | Techno
Partygirl

and she's a heavyweight!
 distant-lands
01:41:45 katy | beetle
that's some insane luck. and a HW too!
 365partygirl
01:40:42 ⑅ ♥̩
first try hello??
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : +4
Bobcat : +3
Green Python : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 24, 2020 05:04 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire, Phase
Fae thought of home, the grass losing its green and dried leaves rustling in the wind. The birds were there, too, chirping and darting in endless turns. That's what Fae wanted, to feel the blue, the wind and the sun. Then, suddenly, the world changed again.
"Starfire?" Fae opened her eyes again. It was so relieving, to see the world big again. Only, she wasn't quite herself, either. Her voice was different, too.
Fae looked at herself and shrieked. There were feathers again, a dark, dull grey, but this time they were covering a tough shape, two clawed paws and a pair of large, ominous wings. She groaned in disappointment, and the very sound of it made her blood freeze.
"A crow?" That was not what she was expecting.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 24, 2020 05:09 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: Fae
Starfire looked at Fae, a now crow and said, “Good work. Now you have wings.” He got serious then. “Look at me” he shifted into a cat. “Look at me and shift. Picture me in your mind while shifting.”
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 24, 2020 09:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Void//FH//Beta//Female//Mentions FH, Starfire
Void groaned as she woke up again. Her vision was clear now and she didn't feel drowsy. Her shoulder and wing still hurt but not as much. She slowly stood up and noticing that no one was in the camp she followed their sent to the training area where she stood at the tree line and watched them change shapes. Void sometimes wondered what it would be like to transform into something else but she had given up a long time ago. She looked up at Starfire and deciding to go see if he needed anything walked into the clearing.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 25, 2020 02:45 AM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire, Phase
Fae slowly nodded. It should be easy, right? A cat was routine, was survival, and cuddles...
But Fae wasn't sure she wanted to turn, yet. It felt strange, but not so bad. Slowly, she spread her wings; pearl gray followed. She spread until it hurt, and brought them down. The dust beneath her moved. So that was flapping?
"Er- I always wanted to fly..." The new voice needed improving, but if the wings were alright, Fae didn't mind it. Then she realised two things: she had said something personal, and there was Void's silhouette merely yards away.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 25, 2020 06:34 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Void//FH//Beta//Mentions Fae, Starfire
Void watched the crow unsure of who it was but by its wary motions and the way it froze when her shadow became visible to them she could guess it was probably Fae. She gave a small smile before spreading her own wings and quickly demonstrating how to flap them correctly and at what angle to do it. but made it look like she was just stretching. Then she folded them up again and asked Starfire "Is there any tasks that need doing at the moment Alpha? Or would you rather me stay here as a" she glanced back at Fae "instructor?" She finished.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 25, 2020 06:39 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH warrior/M:Fae,Void
Phase nodded,"wonderful,your a crow" she spotted Void and said,"your awake!" she went over to give her a comfoting lick on the shoulder bfore going back to her place
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 25, 2020 06:46 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Void//Beta//FH//Female//Mentions Phase
(Hey umm sorry not sure if you realize this but Void is 5 meters tall. I am just wondering how you are reaching her shoulder?)
Void froze not sure how to react to the show of affection and just sort of ended up awkwardly mumbling a thank you and nodding.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 25, 2020 06:50 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH warrior/M:Void
(oh i didnt know that-I guess she kinda stood up on her hind legs when licking you) Phase nodded,akward,"Were practicing a new battle technigue so we can fight the hunters" she said,"it's turning into a dragon"
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 25, 2020 06:54 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Void//FH//Beta//Female//Mmentions Phase
Void nodded quickly and looked down at her feet. She tried not to show her frustration but her hands clenched into fists and her claws on her feet dug into the ground. She wonders how many people knew about her condition.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 25, 2020 07:09 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH warrior/M:Void
Phase saw her frustration,"are you ok,Void?" she asked,she watched Voids claws dig through the ground,she did not look pretty right now.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    17    18    19    20    21   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us