Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Revelry
12:21:50 Rev
pvp?
 distant-lands
12:03:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
damn, she's really holding these pups hostage.
 The NightClan
12:03:29 Wolfy, Night
I want to pvp, but my wolves arenÂ’t the bestÂ…
 Crooked Magic
12:00:06 Crook, She/her
pvp anyone?
 Goddess Juno
11:58:44 Juno (he/they)
no problem! and i believe that your wolf will give birth to 1-3 puppies
 Packstead
11:57:56 
thanks!
 Goddess Juno
11:57:52 Juno (he/they)
packstead
pregnancy is 70-90ish hours and labor is 2-5
 Black River
11:57:20 Lady Lynn
Packstead - around 4 days!
 Packstead
11:56:46 
Hi iÂ’m new to the game, can anyone tell me how long it takes for puppies to be born?
 distant-lands
11:45:00 katy | beetle
marsh,
tehe, okay c:

have a good night!
 Caeruleum
11:44:15 Cae, Blue
aaand suddenly remembered i have not eaten i too long. gonna go grab a bite, see you in a bit <3
 Caeruleum
11:43:36 Cae, Blue
nahhh, i go autopilot and heal heal heal heal and after the battle i remember i do have, in fact, 3 other teams 🧍‍♀️
 starmutt
11:42:57 marsh | they/it
tehe i'll dm you later after i wake up lol
i love species trading so much
 distant-lands
11:42:10 katy | beetle
marsh,
omg yes i would love to
 kycantina
11:41:48 ky
Blue, Not gonna lie the only reason I have so many is because I hate when I still have leftover moves and no viable wolves after fighting sun bears haha
 Caeruleum
11:41:01 Cae, Blue
oh my God that is so felt please-
 starmutt
11:40:17 marsh | they/it
@katy
would you ever like to trade plant cat for honse dog 👉👈
/not forced
 Caeruleum
11:39:54 Cae, Blue
*hate the change* >:(
 Caeruleum
11:39:45 Cae, Blue
forest 2-5 will forever be so dearly missed 😭😭😭 dont hate yourself for the habits we made while enjoying the prosperity
 kycantina
11:38:11 ky
and also that's on being an underemployed new grad with too much free time haha

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -1
Jaguar : +1
Rattlesnake : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    186    187    188    189    190   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 21, 2021 01:58 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily
Lily streaked into the oasis releasing her speed and landing on her prey pile. The only thing she noticed missing was the rattlesnake but that was okay. Snake didn't taste too good. She growled at the huge snake in front of her before realizing that it was, oh what did they call them?- a knight. Cocking her head she said, "Familiar as the sun you are. Whom shall ye be?" (Translation: You look familiar, who are you?)She spoke in the Silver Rose tongue to keep her identity a secret for now.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 22, 2021 09:13 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Fangsoffire said:
Raven nodded at Tracer, "I followed the river all the way down to Salmon's Run. You can guess why it's called that. That is where you will really learn how to catch fish." They made it to the downstream areas that were overly populated with grizzlies and foxes. Skirting around the animals, she got into the water letting it rush over her paws before shifting into a grizzly bear. Wallowing deeper, she bent her head in concentration as she froze herself from moving. "Do exactly what I do, got it?" She whispered to Tracer.
Tracer turned into a bear again, and nodded at Raven, shaking his brown pelt.
(Ew short)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 22, 2021 05:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nanu
Nanu scoffed, "Your physical heat is cold, even a normal snake could sense what you are, I am not native to that tongue you dog" Nanu said aggressively. He curled his body and intently looked at the named wolf "I should eat you but it's unfortunate I can't trace your proper scent and I won't take the risk in eating a descendent of the knight faction." Nanu hissed in anger.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 23, 2021 09:42 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily
Lily flicked her ears, recognition finally entering her gaze. "So you are Nanu, a knight and in pact with the Silver Dragon. Amazing how fast knights can travel from a forest to a desert." Getting off her prey, she sat down in front of him, "My ancestors wouldn't be very happy if you did eat me and neither would the Silver Dragon. But you should know that by now from Flame." She said, purposely choosing her words carefully as to not give away much about her.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 25, 2021 01:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nanu
Nanu brought his head down his tongue sticking out and in again "Even so we are knights of the gods." He hissed he felt like this spirit was making him look like a fool. "My mission is to see that rituals are placed respectfully...Wether if its a normal on or a sacrificial one, so Im sure you know the pact would be broken if you disturbed any rituals I can sense him from you you know." Nanu said lofting his head back up.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 26, 2021 08:53 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily
Hmm. . .is he talking about Jabari? Or Starfire? Raising an eyebrow at Nanu, she responded cooly, "You do now? And which one would be disturbed in their rituals? I sure hope Razhar is not messing with one of the last golden wolves alive. The gods wouldn't be too pleased." She cocked her head, her eyes glittering with mischief. Whoops. A howl signaled that the two warriors were coming across the dune. "Pleasure meeting you but it looks like I have to go." She said, stretching. Looking towards the dune, she waited for the Silver Roses to arrive.
Raven
Raven stared at the water before dipping her paw in super fast flipping a salmon into her mouth. Throwing it onto the shore, she explained how to do it. "You have to be fast and when you aim, don't aim for where the fish is. Aim for where the fish is going to be, because the fish isn't going to wait for you to get it there you have to keep up with it." She pointed at a fish coming towards her before lunging in front of it. Flipping it up onto land, she gestured for Tracer to try.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 26, 2021 01:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nanu
Nanu couldnt help but chuckle. "The gods? The rituals are standard to giving the gods power like how you were killed, the gods would see your brothers death as a prize...As for your friend, I cannot share such information, your brother is not the intended ritual at the moment not while he is under the protection of the knights, you can thank your father for that" Nanu said he looked around and gave a easy laugh. "Not everything is seen by spirits, I can only sense youre presence and see you physical features, but my comrade is blind although he does look fine...He can only sense the shape of spirits...Almost like an X ray as humans would call it." Nanu said, he wasnt bothered by anyone approaching.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 26, 2021 03:30 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily
Lily flicked her ears at Nanu. So that's what Razhar thought I meant when I had talked to him in his domain. Hmm. . .let's play with that a bit. "Hmm. . .I never had a brother so I can't say for sure. And my father never had anything to do with it." She got up looking into the snake's eyes. "And I may have died but it was for a bigger purpose than some might think." The two warriors came over the ridge, spotted the snake and halted. Lily flicked her ears at them and the picked up most of the prey before heading in two seperate directions. She turned away from them back to Nanu, "Not everything is seen by spirits yes, but what the spirits do with what they can or can not see is the question."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 26, 2021 11:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nanu
Nanu felt disrespected but also interested "you are a very annoying spirit " But playing smart wont help you here Ive lived since the dawn of times when my cousins exsisted and 3ven longer than that, I know cheeckiness when I see it." Nanu said beginning to go down and slither around in circles " You know the gods took our powers and replaced it with abilities." He said quicklt tightening his bodr around Lily but not to hard "Unlike other loving things we can touch you just as mtch as we can sense tou and sort of see you." He said making his grip tighter "But ofcourse Im no stranger to spirits like you" He said loosening his grip.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 27, 2021 07:54 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily
Lily sat still while he tightened his snake body around her and then loosened. Not moving, she responded, "Long spirits like you travel far, yes. But sometimes you don't need to travel far to know what is going on. You simply need to figure out what is going on and how it affects you." Lily watched Nanu with mild interest and no scent of fear was on her. Why should I be afraid of a long spirit when in truth, I could be one myself? She thought awaiting a response from Nanu.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    186    187    188    189    190   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us