Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Gallifrey Falls
12:49:51 Allons-y / Myth
Is there nother way to earn mushrooms other than exploring?
 kycantina
12:47:57 ky
Hi chat, giving myself a very undeserved art break to go explore :))
 Silver Dawn
12:47:40 
Hello.
 Gallifrey Falls
12:44:36 Allons-y / Myth
Hello
 Dawnforest
12:33:19 Dawn
Looking for roleplay partners. Pm me,
 starmutt
12:28:31 marsh | they/it
30k dominance we win these

i'm gonna lose like 2k of that come the following monday because i have 24 wolves 15+ years old </3
 Revelry
12:21:50 Rev
pvp?
 distant-lands
12:03:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
damn, she's really holding these pups hostage.
 The NightClan
12:03:29 Wolfy, Night
I want to pvp, but my wolves arenÂ’t the bestÂ…
 Crooked Magic
12:00:06 Crook, She/her
pvp anyone?
 Goddess Juno
11:58:44 Juno (he/they)
no problem! and i believe that your wolf will give birth to 1-3 puppies
 Packstead
11:57:56 
thanks!
 Goddess Juno
11:57:52 Juno (he/they)
packstead
pregnancy is 70-90ish hours and labor is 2-5
 Black River
11:57:20 Lady Lynn
Packstead - around 4 days!
 Packstead
11:56:46 
Hi iÂ’m new to the game, can anyone tell me how long it takes for puppies to be born?
 distant-lands
11:45:00 katy | beetle
marsh,
tehe, okay c:

have a good night!
 Caeruleum
11:44:15 Cae, Blue
aaand suddenly remembered i have not eaten i too long. gonna go grab a bite, see you in a bit <3
 Caeruleum
11:43:36 Cae, Blue
nahhh, i go autopilot and heal heal heal heal and after the battle i remember i do have, in fact, 3 other teams 🧍‍♀️
 starmutt
11:42:57 marsh | they/it
tehe i'll dm you later after i wake up lol
i love species trading so much
 distant-lands
11:42:10 katy | beetle
marsh,
omg yes i would love to

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -1
Jaguar : +1
Rattlesnake : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    185    186    187    188    189   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 20, 2021 11:44 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily/FH/Deceased/M: Nanu & Uzair(ind)
Lily bounded through the spirit realms of others before entering the desert realm. Slipping down into a maned wolf body, she loped through the desert. After trotting for a bit, she found a lone scent of a SR member. Taking off after them, she thought about the last time she had been here. In a different form, she had seen the knights sign the pact with the Silver Roses. Shaking her head, she came ontop of a ridge before seeing a whole group of Silver Roses under her. Letting out a Silver Rose greeting howl, she went down to meet them.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 20, 2021 01:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nanu
Nanu walked into the pine tree and ended up walking up stairs...He felt a familiar feeling atlast he came towards a broken door he pushed it open to see broken buildings and debris everywhere. "Battle of Larandos" Nanu said to himself he remembered this village...He had a mission to punish the people of this village. He smiled as he walked in the torn roads. He then came to the entrance of the village "Huh...Maybe I should have asked him" He said to himself. His bones cracked as he transformed into his ture form ~"Dang it, Im changing to much."~ Nanu winced as pain lurched at his heart. He then slithered through the desert.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 21, 2021 07:59 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily/FH/Deceased/M: SR
Lily trotted down the slope, meeting one of the elders that was coming to meet her. "Lily, long time where the sun rises no see where the moon shines." He greeted in the Silver Rose tongue. "Desert viper strikes leaving flower to kill." Lily shuddered. The desert flower could be deadly if inhaled for a long time. "We go in ground away from viper flower. Weak and sick comes to forest." Forest as code for backup camp in the town. The elder nodded before gathering the strong warriors to help the weak. Lily made her way to a few of the healthy pups and mothers. "Follow under to safe we go." The mothers nodded and the pups just yipped. Picking up a pup, she started for the open desert where there was nothing but a bunch of badger holes-or so they seemed. Reaching one, she burrowed down inside it relaxing as the memories came joyfully into mind. The knowledge of the Silver Roses burned in the back of her mind, guiding her through the tunnels that seemed to rise to meet her. After navigating a bit, Lily came to an underground cave with a river threading through it. Dropping the pup gently onto the ground, the mothers gathered round the river to drink. With a nod to the Queen of the mothers, Lily went back to the desert, helping the injured to the nearest town.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 21, 2021 11:38 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nanu
Nanu felt tired and hinger panhed him despite the spirit he ate in Rezhars domain. He could feel the sand under him beginning to go into hard rock. Nanu slithered across the the dry riverbed and came up on tje otherside he saw a couple lights up ahead. He was about to move on before he scented something in the dry air. He struck side way his jaws wide and menacing fangs out he snatched Kudu spirit. Nanu ate the Kudu spirits with pleasure. He looked around scenting something else. It scented familiar.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 21, 2021 11:43 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily
Lily helped the last of the Silver Roses into the town, finding a couple houses to hold them. Turning on some lights, she asked, "The sun came and the sun went for how long here?" The elder looked up from tending to one of the younger ones, "The knights came and went, the Kudu spirits left and the streams ran bare." I got here in time then, they haven't been like this long. "Settle you do while moon gets covered with clouds." Her Silver Rose tongue was a bit rusty but the elder understood thankfully. She turned, starting for the desert to catch some prey.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 21, 2021 01:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nanu
Nanu stopped sensing movement. He slowly brought his head over the dune, "I see" He said then slithered quickly. He still felt hunger but he was more tempted on who's scent he was following.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 21, 2021 01:31 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily
Lily trotted out into the desert, going over dunes until she made it to an oasis. Lowering her head, she stalked into the trees before letting out a hiss circling the antelope that startled. With delight, she realized there was some gazelle as well. Ramming a gazelle, she killed it swiftly before chasing after the antelope. Keeping a good pace, she nipped the heels of an elder antelope and fell it. Dragging it back to the gazelle, she panted before letting out a howl letting the Roses know that she had prey that needed to go to the pack. She knew about 2 warriors would be here shortly so she sat down. She was about to lay down when she heard a rattle. Springing straight in the air, she came down behind a small rattlesnake and dispatched it quickly. Shaking her head, she added it to the pile before going to find some desert hares to hunt.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 21, 2021 01:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nanu
Nanu felt small pain hit him in his heart, this only happens if another snake was killed nearby. Nanu felt anger and shot forward, he came over a dune seeing a Oasis. He drew his head back up as he approached.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 21, 2021 01:43 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily
Lily was stalking some hares when something spooked them. Lunging, she managed to catch one but the rest got away. Growling, she started back towards the oasis when she saw scorpions trailing her. She flicked her ears annoyed. Thanks to her Maned wolf form, their posion wasn't deadly to her. Swiping a paw at one, she threw it across the sand. The others skittered away from her as she kept going. She came to the dune to drop the hare astonished. A huge snake was going straight for the oasis and her prey. Picking up her hare again, she leaped off the dune heading towards the oasis turning her speed on. Her form was a blur across the desert that it simply looked like a bullet hurtling towards the oasis.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 21, 2021 01:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nanu
Nanu looked around to notice a pile of prey among it a snake. "Poor bugger" He said carefully lifting the lifeless snake gently with his fangs. He went to the pond and dropped the snake in it. He then looked at the snake deeply "May your soul rest from my hunger" Nanu said he heard something approaching and turned around with a hiss.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    185    186    187    188    189   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us