Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 SilverShadow
03:09:45 Ash ☆ Crow
Welcome friend
 YourPrincess
03:09:16 
hi all, i'm new here. i played years ago and just started a new account to play again. just wanted to introduce myself (:
 Rogue Whispers
03:08:18 Mac and Cheese
Wylan tries to impress General Kirigan by bringing them a bone.

Stats: Charisma +2
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Flirty

STOP. Do NOT flirt with him. He's just a child
 teddy
03:07:07 its yellow
Desti
sorry for such a late reply
So nice to see someone still calling me yellow :')
How are ya?
 starmutt
03:06:29 marsh | they/it
its 1pm now
 SilverShadow
03:05:40 Ash ☆ Crow
Leaves anyone?
 Transcendence
03:05:24 free palestine
Lol you awakee
 starmutt
03:01:47 marsh | they/it
gallery boop

-WP Click-
 Blood lust tide
03:01:17 BewareWhoYouTrust
Desti
Hia
 Destinations End
03:00:43 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey Death
 Blood lust tide
02:59:54 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: Love your blood sneaks up behind Your have very tasty blood and tackles them.
 Destinations End
02:58:48 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Oh my gosh. Hey Yellow!
 teddy
02:50:02 its yellow
Jacob
why do you have different accounts?
 JacobsDynasty
02:44:05 ~Jacob
I'm jumping around my accounts so my name will change a bit lol
 JacobsDynasty
02:43:34 ~Jacob
Hi
 Nymeria
02:43:26 Luna/Phantom
Hello Jacob.
 kycantina
02:42:34 ky
Tragic, there ya go
 Tragic Really
02:41:37 Jacob
Help I hate sitting at the top of chat
 Tragic Really
02:37:08 Jacob
The bottom one could also be Seeking Hallows
 Tragic Really
02:36:01 Jacob
Rogue
How about
Ghost Dance
Wildfire Whisps
Ghoulish Rogue
Caspers Corruption
Hallows Seeker
Lol just random things

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -1
Jackal : +5
Anaconda : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    184    185    186    187    188   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 16, 2021 08:28 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nanu
Nanu didnt say anything, he could only geel hunger as he looked at them both. He hissed and looked around ~"There must be a lost soul somewhere here"~ He thought un desperation.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 17, 2021 08:32 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire & Flame
Starfire watched the snake with deep concentration. He didn't know him personally but his father would try to scare the kids off with stories of the knights, turning them into warriors of deep power. He shook his head. He was glad Stormfire was gone. He got up before letting out a howl. Nodding towards Flame, he took off into a run before going into a horizantal flight. Flame watched him go before turning to Nanu. "I must go," She hesitated before saying, "Starfire needs me now as does the pack. You were just from the desert, did you happen to see any maned wolves or red coyotes in your area?" As camouflage, the shifters would turn into the loner Maned wolves that were seen throughout the desert and when wanting to stay in a group, they would turn to red coyotes. She hoped her pack was hidden and healing.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 18, 2021 09:54 AM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mary/FH/Nine
" come on, lets go home." she said, shifting to a bird, and flying to the riverbank of their cave. she shifted into a fish, and swam to their cave. She shifted into her human form, and drew on the wall of ther packs cave with white chalk.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 18, 2021 02:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nanu
Nanu swung his head round "Ive seen many yypes of shifters but I may have seen a pack of dying Maned wolves, all I know is that very few walked away from the rest" Nanu hisser "Starfire?Hmmm." he said to himself.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 19, 2021 07:49 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame
Flame grimaced. She knew what she had to do, but she couldn't leave the forest. At least not yet. Her ears perked. Lily knows her way around the Silver Roses, maybe I can ask her. "Thank you for that information. I must go now. If you need me, you will know where to find me." Unless of course, you are not who you say you are. She thought before growing her wings, going after Starfire. She looked down at the snake before gliding over the treetops towards her desstination.
(Silver Roses keep an ancient tree in their territory, meeting there if they need assistance.)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 19, 2021 10:38 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nanu
Nanu watched and slithered back ~" Im not surprised shifters are dying in the desert, Even the most experienced desert shifters fall under the desert flowers scent"~ Nanu thought grimly, he hated the desert. Although its hit there he hated what was in the desert. He came by the Baob tree and formed into his human form slowly as he entered.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 19, 2021 11:45 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame
Flame landed down near the entrance, garlic gagging her. Going in, she quickly made her way through the tunnels before sneaking through Rezhar's domain. Quickly going into a tunnel, she passed through into the spirit realm before spotting Lily. "Lily, I have a favor to ask." She said, walking over. She knew she didn't have much time in the spirit world but just enough to explain.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 19, 2021 01:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rezhar & Uzair/Male/The gold council
Rezhar was nervous around Uzair he didnt want him here but he had no choice "I hear you will be going to war soon." Uzair asked, Rezhar nodded "Indeed, our intensions are not to dominate the world this time, were planning on killing the humans." Rezhar said, Uzair stopped suddenly and the ground shook as if there was an earthquake. "You will not kill them all" Was all Uzair said carrying on. Rezhar looked at him with a shocked glare "Right, I forgot." He said to himself.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 20, 2021 08:53 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame/SR/FH/M: Anyone around
Flame ran through the tunnels again, twisting through the seemingly endless tunnels. She halted at the beginning of Rezhar's realm before taking off for the tunnels on the other side. Reaching them, she jumped into a tunnel above it that led to the surface. Never used the same tunnel often, she popped out near the top of the mountain. Shaking her head, she took off into the sky heading for the FH base.
Lily/FH/Deceased/M: Silver Roses, Nanu(ind)
Lily reached the tunnels opposite of where Flame would end up. She disappeared before racing into the unknown. Most didn't leave their homeland but she had to. Apparently, a snake had passed through telling Flame that her pack was dying. Lily knew Flame couldn't leave yet but she could. She made her way to the end of the forest before looking back. Happy memories and bad memories lingered. Turning, she headed for the Silver Rose territory.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 20, 2021 11:24 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rezhar, Uzair & Nanu/ Male/ the gold council
Rezhar walked with Uzair showing him around his fathers palace and discussing life in the spirit realm, Rezhar was caregul with what he said to Uzair. It wasnt long when Rezhar noticed someone following them 'A assassin?' he thought in panic he quickly started walking behind Uzair who didnt seem bothered. Rezhar prepared for the pursuer to lunge at any moment but instead he heard a shout and a thousand bone crackling noise out of nowhere a snake appeared syriking at the puruer who yelped in surprise.
Nanu lifted the man and swallowed him ~"Im glad he is a spirit, he fills my hunger"~ Nanu thought with glee. Uzair stepped next to Rezhar "Now, Nanu do you think thats respectful?" Uzair asked sarcastically. Nanu gave him an annoyed glance. He transformed back again and looked at Rezhar who bowed trying to keep calm. "Hm, It was just a member of the silver pack or whatever the name was." Nanu said looking down. Uzair had surprise in his eyes "The Silver Roses pack? Hm very interesting, I wonder if they are okay. I really wished we could have warned them about the flower" Uzair said. Rezhar looked up at Uzair "You mean the desert flower?" He asked. Uzair nodded "Well im not surprised." Rezhar said. Uzair only shrugged "Not our problem, Nanu do you mind to use the pine seed?" Uzair asked. Nanu nodded " The one that opens the gate to the ruined village?" He asked in boredom "Indeed." Uzair said passing it to him and then turned and carried on walking Rezhar turned and followed.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    184    185    186    187    188   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us