Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
06:16:48 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Oooh absolutely! I'm sure that they'll be gorgeous, whatever does come on out XD
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:16:00 
I have a question out the pursue movement when attacking prey/predator. Does the wolf who uses pursue attack as well?
 distant-lands
06:15:46 katy | beetle
Vah,
definitely! just gotta hope this lady gives me something better xD
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
06:14:35 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Ahh, first litters can be difficult for sure.
 distant-lands
06:14:20 katy | beetle
Vah,
it's her first litter so i didn't expect much :') i'd hoped for a 40+R but she was stubborn this time lol
 Zeraphia
06:13:07 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Oof! That's the worst!
 distant-lands
06:12:30 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i knew it e.e

she made me wait 92+ hours for duds
 Existence
06:10:55 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Well that was an accident xD
 Drunken seas
06:09:04 Pera
Poor dragon ranger 😂
-Click-
 atlas
06:05:53 Any Pronouns
@Amy
Goodnight
 Amygdala
06:01:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Atlas
You were so lucky...they can be hard to even see

Okay battle is done...i am going to sleep now XD

Goodnight
 atlas
05:57:31 Any Pronouns
@amy
Yeah that is the first time I saw a falcon
 Amygdala
05:57:27 Amy/Anpmygdala
Okay...the battle should be over by now 15 minutes have gone by
 Purgatory
05:57:03 Purge/Purse/Pug
atlas

Ethereal
 Amygdala
05:56:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Atlas
Wow that's crazy
 atlas
05:55:20 Any Pronouns
I saw a peregrine falcon this morning
-Click-
 Amygdala
05:53:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
I just hope they won't follow their father's footsteps and go insane as well
 Feiella
05:52:10 Fei the writer
at least Questioning has cute pups
 Amygdala
05:50:53 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
Yup that's the one...he has been spotted in forest this time
 Purgatory
05:50:18 Purge/Purse/Pug
Hopefully she gives some pretty pups bred to Cambo

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +3
Wolverine : +5
Caiman : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    182    183    184    185    186   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 13, 2021 12:33 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M:
Starfire loped through the forest, trailing an old deer trail. He hoped Flame hadn't heard that because he didn't have their dinner yet. Tracking, he found a herd of startled antelope and kept up with their pace before taking down an elderly buck. Finishing the buck and managing to catch a small doe, he let out his Sand Dweller howl as a playful tone for Flame. She will get a kick out of it, I'm sure.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 14, 2021 08:08 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tracer nodded, taking some minnows, usually he would just swallow small food, but they where surprisingly crunchy and sweet, he swallowed after and nodded, "They are very sweet and tasty." He said, licking his lips, "But very small." Tracer barked, he looked at the water, and spotted something, not a trout, but something else, he quickly dipped his paw in the water, and flipped it out, a frog landed on the ground, and was about to hop away when Tracer put his massive paw on it, "I heard frogs where slimy but tasty." he said, "Do you want it?"
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 14, 2021 09:40 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven looked at the slimy frog, "I think I will stick with my minnows thank you." She said, shaking her head. Right then, she heard a splash of a grizzly bear's paw and looked around. In the jaws of a mother black bear was a salmon. Raven shifted into a wolf before letting out a howl to Tracer over her shoulder, "The salmon are here!" She bounded farther into "The Unknown".
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 14, 2021 09:48 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tracer snickered, before taking the frog and swallowing it whole, Mhmmm, tasty. He thought before looking at the blackbear, waving, and trotted after Raven, "The Unknown doesen't seem that bad, I wonder why there scared of it..." Tracer murmured, looking around.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 14, 2021 09:53 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven raced through the forest before sliding barely to a halt. In front of her, she had scratched a big line in the earth. She shuddered, Don't want to go through that again. Turning into a hawk, she turned back to Tracer. "Fly over this next bit. Down there is quicksand. Learned that the hard way." Turning back into a wolf, instead of bounding through the forest, she stayed at a fast trot. She was only down this route once, and she didn't want to get turned around.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 14, 2021 09:57 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tracer stopped beside her, nodding and turned into a hawk, though he stayed close to Raven just in case, "You've been here before?" Tracer asked, swooping down.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 14, 2021 10:20 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven nodded at Tracer, "I followed the river all the way down to Salmon's Run. You can guess why it's called that. That is where you will really learn how to catch fish." They made it to the downstream areas that were overly populated with grizzlies and foxes. Skirting around the animals, she got into the water letting it rush over her paws before shifting into a grizzly bear. Wallowing deeper, she bent her head in concentration as she froze herself from moving. "Do exactly what I do, got it?" She whispered to Tracer.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 14, 2021 10:20 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nanu
Nanu walked through the forest looking down he could scent something and felt drool "Its a shame Im forbidden" He hissed, he looked back and smiled "Who cares, Its not like Im going to kill who ever howled in any case." He said. His skin started turning into larger scales and his arms and legs dissapeared he grew and grew, he was finally in his true form. The he slithered quickly some trees creaked as his large mass woved through his tonhue sticking in and out "Its been a long time" He thought.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 14, 2021 10:28 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame/FH/SR/M: Nanu & Uzair (ind)
Flame got up stretching, realizing she was hungry. She started back the way she came, slipping through the tunnels until she got to Rezhar's domain. Creeping from the tunnel she was in to the one nearby, she saw a portal come out of nowhere that led to the gates. She debated about going in before sweeping her tail. No, I don't know what's coming out of that one. She thought before going into the tunnel. She came out in the cave that she had waited for Fang before loping down the exit tunnel. Pushing back the dense branches, she got out and put them back, gagging on the garlic stench that was still there. Hearing a Sand Dweller howl, she halted before finding it was Starfire's voice. Oh, you little... She play growled to herself before letting out her Silver Rose howl. Rolling into the garlic, she covered her scent so she could sneak up on him. Galloping through the forest, she halted as she smelled snake. There is no snake that big unless. . . Quickly shaking the thought out of her mind, she jumped into the air, her wings gliding her over the forest towards the meadow.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 14, 2021 10:42 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nanu
Nanu smelled the scent getting stronger he felt adrenaline rush through him. But he knew he should calm himself down, or he might be punished for eating a living creature. "Damn the curse" He thought angrily.
Uzair
Walked out the tunnel just as Rezhar appeared frim the sands. Rezhar bowed and greeted him "Greetings Rezhar and you may rise" Uzair said with a charming smile.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    182    183    184    185    186   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us