05:49:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
I love the name

Also...guess who just poped up in forest...he just can't stay put it seems XD

Ky
Good luck
 kycantina
05:47:48 ky
My shift is scheduled to end in 15 but I know that's not happening, gonna shut down my laptop in the hopes that it encourages the guests to get out. Send good vibes chat, I've been here for 12 going on 13 hours, goodnight <33
 Feiella
05:47:27 Fei the writer
Amy
-WP Click-
It was this wolf that I decided to name
 Amygdala
05:45:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Purse
She really is pretty
 Amygdala
05:44:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
Oh...then we're good...he doesn't seem to walk around too much
 Purgatory
05:44:18 Purge/Purse/Pug
She's so pretty, reminds me of those pumpkin spice drinks my mom likes
-WP Click-
 Feiella
05:44:11 Fei the writer
Amy
It is adult wolf I never named
 Amygdala
05:43:28 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
Hopefully the pup won't grow up to stalk wolves in explore as well XD
 Feiella
05:42:40 Fei the writer
Pup 92 stalks Golden Copper because they are protective of their stalkee

damn it

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +3
Wolverine : +5
Caiman : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    181    182    183    184    185   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 13, 2021 07:36 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven looked over at Tracer, "How? Isn't shifting like instinct?" She had always thought shifting was on pure instinct and sometimes on command. However, when she shifted, it was on instinct not when she called it to. She sighed, letting fishy thoughts distract her. Trout are lazy and slow but I will need a bear's paw to flip it out of the water. Trout are too big for a fox or cat paw. She slowed to a walk as they reached the downstream part of the river and peered into the water to see trout lazily swimming.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 13, 2021 07:48 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tracer shrugged, "You seem like your having a lot of trouble." he said simply. He snickered at how slow the trout looked, seeing Raven staring blankly at the fish, he decided to make her feel better by catching the trout with his jaws, I never tried it before. He thought as he put his face down and proceeding to try and grab one. but how lazy trout are this should be e- Before he got back, his paws slipped on the smooth rocks and he landed in the tiny stream, scaring away the trout, but he still had the trout that he originally caught, even that couldn't save him from his embarrassment.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 13, 2021 07:57 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven saw Tracer slip into the water and skittered back to avoid getting wet. She covered up a laugh at the sight of him but at least he had a trout. She helped pull him out of the water. "If you were trying to make me feel better, you succeeded." She said, trying to hide her giggles. (Try harder Raven!) "How about a trade then, hmm? I will teach you the right way to fish and you can teach me how to shift into a griffin. How's that?" She said, smiling at the now wet Tracer. "And we can catch the trout farther downstream." She said, walking by the river.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 13, 2021 08:03 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tracer nodded, still embarrassed that it didn't work and he proved he could'nt fish, but smiled, "Deal, I wanted to teach you anyways." Trace barked. He noticed how Ravens lips where trying to stay put, like she had to keep her serious face on, and hid a smile, you know what? I thinked it worked.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 13, 2021 08:23 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven flicked her ears, trotting downstream. On the way, she turned into a small black bear. Stopping at the river side, she said to Tracer, "First, with trout they don't care about you unless you splash into the stream of course." Winking at Tracer to let him know she wouldn't be forgetting that for a while, she slowly dipped a paw into the river. Gently swaying, she let the fish get used to it there before suddenly flipping up a trout quickly out of the water. She caught it in her mouth before setting it on the ground. The trout had stirred a bit but stayed put. "Now, I want you to try. Dip your paw in slowly like a deer dipping it's head to drink. Then faster then their eyes can follow, flick a fish up and out of the water. After you catch on with trout, we can start with salmon." She licked her chops, she loved salmon season and they were fun to catch too.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 13, 2021 08:44 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tracer nodded, dipping a paw into the water and swayed, not gently, but just carelessly, because of his size it was quite hard and the fish was starting to swim away, Tracer ok a deep breath and now slowly swayed his paw. The fish calmed don and just started to swim around the paw, not knowing the danger they where in, before flicking his paw. A trout jumped out, flapping helplessly on the ground before Tracer casually breaking it's spine, afraid it might flap back to the stream.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 13, 2021 08:46 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nanu & Uzair
Nanu walked walked behind Uzair silently the galloping had stopped and they were walking on. "Where are we going?" Nanu asked in impatience. Uzair didnt answer but carried on "Uzair" Nanu said, Uzair stopped "Why brother were goig to give an old friend a visit." Uzair said, he walked on top of a short hill and took a seed and planted it. slowly a Baob tree grew, Nanu gritted his teeth "A sacred tree?" He asked, Uzair nodded with a small smile "This isnt just normal Baob tree or wed be waiting for a long time" He said smartly but Nanu scoffed "You dont say" He said irritated, Uzair always tried sounding smart which he could not deny. "That Baob tree will give us a gate way to access into Rezhars domain" Uzair said scratching the tree with a dagger that glowed the tree cracked and then opened a dark hole showing, Uzair and Nanu entered.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 13, 2021 09:10 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven grinned, "Good job. Your getting the hang of it." She dipped her own paw back in, flipping another trout up out of the water. Turning into a small cat, she went to the side where minnows swarmed. Turning so her shadow wouldn't spook them. She froze, only her tail flicking. As fast as a viper, she struck, dipping out 4-5 minnows with her paw. The rest of the minnows regrouped with the trout for a couple minutes before coming back. She snapped up one of her minnows from her paw, the sweet meat and bones crushing in her mouth. She offered some to Tracer, "Minnows don't fill your belly but they have sweet meat." She explained.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 13, 2021 10:45 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: Uzair & Nanu(ind)
Starfire walked out of the back tunnels on the other side of the mountain. Letting the wind blow over him, he knew Flame would be having tribute over Lily. Trotting slowly back towards the front, he stopped to smell the air finding that there was a sandy smell. Reminds me of the Sand Dwellers or Flame. Flame couldn't be done already so he went to investigate. Coming around a patch of trees, he saw a baob tree standing in the mountain. He blinked, That wasn't there before. He slowly approched it before seeing a hole in the tree. Shaking his head, he let out a howl, choking off at the end as he realized he used his father's Sand Dweller howl. Oof, I really need to figure out how to forget that. He shook his head again before loping into the trees.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 13, 2021 12:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nanu & Uzair
Both turned hearing the howl "Huh? A gaurdian here?" Nanu.asked in surprise "Well there are two of them here but that howl was a bit rusted" He said Nanu looked at him quetioningly "Its sound like a howl, A howl is a howl" He said but Uzair only chuckled "To humans and certain other shifters maybe but those who have canine blood or gene can hear the howl very differently." Uzair explained Nanu shrugged "Well we can worry about it later-" "no" Uzair interrupted Nanu, Nanu bit his tongue in frustration "Ill carry on, we dont want you eating the honorable spirits now would we? You can go for the howl Ill carry on, and symtay in your human form wont you?" Uzair said with a cheecky smile. Then he left leaving Nanu red in anger behind.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    181    182    183    184    185   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us