Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Ámor
09:04:52 On haitus
@Rev
my parents were paying for mine, and i was just way to stressed with everything currently happening in my life so i dropped out
 distant-lands
09:04:34 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
oh wow, she's gorgeous :0
 Revelry
09:04:12 Rev
Maybe not the best deal, in hindsight
 Desolation
09:03:55 Deso the 👻
-WP Click-
 Revelry
09:03:31 Rev
Amor
I almost did, was broke as fuck and didn't want to go into debt. But there was kinda this spoke contract that my family would help me pay if I agreed to be my mother and sister's caretaker.
 distant-lands
09:03:28 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
let's hope it's not duds 🙌
 ZEFHYR
09:02:57 
ok here goesBuggyO...how do you make the little link in chat to show your wolf page?
 MLadySkylar
09:02:13 P'Sky
Well his family tree it a wreath xD
-WP Click-
 Ámor
08:59:10 On haitus
@Rev
i dropped out of college lol
 Revelry
08:57:49 Rev
Most days I can't even deal with my own family members that I'm the primary caretaker lol
 Revelry
08:56:46 Rev
Amor
Very smart! I went into post-grad studies because dealing with people was too much.
 distant-lands
08:55:50 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Ámor
08:55:37 On haitus
backroom not background >.>
 Dawnforest
08:55:32 Dawn
-WP Click-
 Ámor
08:53:33 On haitus
@Rev
I hide in the background 6 hours a day >.>
 BuggyOs
08:52:09 Bug-a-boo
zefhyr
Oh! I had to ask that too like last year lol. One you get to the wolve's page, copy the url! Make sure it has all the numbers and everything, otherwise the link will break. Just copy and paste it and when you hit that chat button it should work!
 Revelry
08:51:46 Rev
Amor
Oof that's too much. I don't know how you keep your sanity
 Ámor
08:50:41 On haitus
@Rev
my work perfers we go to work even if we have covid sooo...
 ZEFHYR
08:50:16 
ok here goesBuggyO...how do you make the little link in chat to show your wolf page?
 Ámor
08:49:32 On haitus
@Rev
im bound to get it again i work around 2-5 thousand people a day >.>

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -5
Arctic Fox : +5
Polar Bear : -3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    180    181    182    183    184   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 12, 2021 06:32 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Uzair & Nanu
Uzair spun and then looked around "Hm, for a snake you sure are loud Nanu" He said looking about, jumped up grabbing Nanu by the shirt "Hang here wont you and dont look down." He said clinging to the branch, Nanu grabbed hold and brought himself up with practised ease. Just as he sat he heard galloping but stayed looking at Uzair who had a smug faced "You listened!" Uzair exclaimed, Nanu gritted his teeth and hissed in irritation.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 12, 2021 06:37 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Paul & Jabari
Jabari opened his eyes hearing scuffling he got up and looked at Paul who was awake and moving "Youre awake" Jabari said hopping up giving Paul a thumbs up "And I must say Paul youve set a new record today" He said chuckling, Paul scoffed and straightened his shirt.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 12, 2021 08:23 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Fang) & Flame/FH/SR/M: Rezhar(ind), Geraldzer(ind)
Flame heard pawsteps and looked up just in time to see Fang come back. "This way, and don't get lost." He said before turning back into the tunnel. Flame followed, memorizing the tunnels as she went. They came out to a gate, moving so they were out of sight. "We are now in Rezhar's realm. Let's keep moving." Fang said, sneaking into another tunnel." Flame looked back at the gate, hoping the Geraldzer would be okay. Following Fang, they came out into an open cave. A small lake glittered in the sunlight and a cave was to the side. "Is that. . .?" Flame started before seeing the bones. "That is Lily's body. I will leave you now. Call for me if you need help getting back." Fang said gently, leaving her. Flame walked over to Lily's cave before closing her eyes and letting out a small grief howl. The crack above the small lake glittered with light as she howled her ancient howl, the grief howl of the Silver Roses.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 12, 2021 08:28 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine smiled, well that's good.
(E)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 12, 2021 08:44 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Deputy/M: Anyone around
Raven stretched, ignoring the bad memories that swarmed in her mind. Letting out a scream-roar, she shifted into a small griffin. Hissing, she slowly made herself bigger until she was as big as a bear. Holding it for as long as she could (about 10 seconds), she let it out with a screech shifting into an eagle. Oops. Raven thought before shifting back into her wolf. Sighing she sat down again, I held it longer this time but got the same results.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 12, 2021 10:13 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tracer/GH lead warrior?/M: Raven
Tracer frowned, she's trying to shapeshift. He thought, maybe I could help... Still in hawk form, he dove down, turning into his large wolf form, "Uh, hi." He said awkwardly, " I was near this place and noticed your scent, decided to tag along." Was his excuse.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 12, 2021 11:45 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Deputy/M: Tracer
Raven jumped as Tracer landed beside her. "Hi," she said, unsure if he was telling the truth or not. "And what were you doing beyond our territory?" She quickly said, noting that he did in fact follow her as she could smell mud on him.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 12, 2021 12:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tracers ears flicked, "Er, I followed your scent, what are you doing out here?" He said back to her,
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 12, 2021 02:54 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven flicked her ears, annoyed. "I checked the border and decided to go fishing. Trout are farther downstream, but I stopped here to practice shifting first." Her lie was half true, she did stop to practice shifting and thankfully she knew this land well enough to know that trout liked it farther downstream. "We might as well keep going now." She said, getting up and trotting to the river. She waited for Tracer there.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 12, 2021 05:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tracer walked beside her (His legs are so long trotting will make him much faster then her, but he's still slow when running and dodging things), she doesen't seem much of a fisher. He thought, before saying, "Maybe I could help you with shifting?" He asked.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    180    181    182    183    184   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us