distant
something red or ribbon like
 distant-lands
11:41:20 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
gear/decor ideas?
 Transcendence
11:40:40 free palestine
Yep these freewolf party tokens arebetting easier and faster to get with those quests aa
 Noricai
11:39:49 Young Po
-WP Click-
Any name suggestions for this wolf?
 Hallow's Eve
11:38:16 Hallow, Eve
I don't really have one to be honest. I kind of just sent it up to my boss so he can handle it
 Transcendence
11:37:47 free palestine
Free pvp with boost lol
 Santaena
11:37:13 Santa, Malke She/her
oh that is not chill at all whats your plan if you have one?
 Hallow's Eve
11:35:15 Hallow, Eve
The only issue is I live in where I work, so I don't really get a break, even if I take off
 Santaena
11:34:08 Santa, Malke She/her
I believe in you! and hopefully you dont suffer too much anxiety going back to work after
 Hallow's Eve
11:32:13 Hallow, Eve
Yeah it's been rough but I will get through it
 Santaena
11:31:24 Santa, Malke She/her
oh my goodness- im so sorry hopefully your job helps you out or gives you a break
 Hallow's Eve
11:30:30 Hallow, Eve
Well my job like went to hell lol. All the residents I take care of went feral and threatening each other so I took away the laundry room and they didn't like that. So they decided to start harassing me, like- police case harassment
 Santaena
11:28:09 Santa, Malke She/her
awe im sorry whats goin on?
 Hallow's Eve
11:27:03 Hallow, Eve
I'm barely hanging on to be honestly lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -1
Mojave Green Rattler : +2
Ermine : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    178    179    180    181    182   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 8, 2021 11:27 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven saw Tracer turn into a cheetah as he hit the ground. At that moment, she hit diving height, pulling her wings in curving the air as she dropped at an alarming rate. Just as she was about to go splat, she pulled her wings out gliding fast before she flapped hard backwards slowing down so she wouldn't crash into the grandmother tree. Landing, she shifted back into a wolf panting from the exhilarating race. She jumped down from the grandmother's branches before waiting for Tracer.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 8, 2021 11:31 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tracer turned into a hawk and landed beside her,turning into a fox (He was to heavy for the branch to support both of them), and laughed, "That was abit dumb of me, your like the fastest wolf in the pack!" He joked.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 8, 2021 11:37 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven blushed, "Maybe not the fastest." The branch was starting to creak so she jumped off of it. "Let's check out the meadow for prey." She jumped down, going into stalker as she made her way towards the meadow.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 8, 2021 11:47 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tracer nodded, turning into a Raven to avoid falling, once he got to the ground he shifted back into a wolf, stalking beside her, sniffing the air, being an excellent tracker, he easily sniffed a small group of rabbits, "I can smell some alittle to our left." He whispered.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 8, 2021 12:17 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven nodded before flicking her ears telling him to stay put. Circling around slowly, she came around to the other side of the rabbits before looking at Tracer. Nodding, she lept killing one. The rest fled straight for Tracer who was downwind of them. She leaped after the one that went for the burrow.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 8, 2021 12:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tracer used his wings (I updated his image, see the link in discussion) To block there paths, letting one blindly run toward him and snap the necks with his huge jaws, quickly killing the others. "I think we killed the whole herd." He said, carrying a bunch in his jaws, "Any kits in the den?" He asked.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 8, 2021 12:30 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
The mother rabbit scurried into her burrow and without thinking, Raven turned into a fox following it in. Snapping it's spine from behind, she pulled it out before going back in snapping up kits. There were only 6, not big enough to fill one's belly but a great appetizer. Pulling them out, she saw Tracer with the others in his jaws. "Yeah, I think we did. Let's go. . " She stopped as she heard a grunt from behind her. Turning around slowly, she came face to face with a grizzly. I am so in the wrong form. Bears sometimes ate foxes. Dropping her rabbits, she reared letting out a fox call making herself bigger then what she appeared.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 8, 2021 12:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tracer turned into a Griffen, standing beside Raven a squawking at the bear, the bear, being now a mice compared to a cat, growled once again, but retreated, Tracer looked down at her before turning to Raven, "Why didn't you just do that?" He asked.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 8, 2021 12:45 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven flattened her ears. "I can not shift in small areas especially into a griffin. I'm working on the griffin. All I can do is a wolf size griffin for now." She dropped back on 4 paws before picking up her rabbits, "Let's get back to camp."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 8, 2021 01:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tracer turned back into a wolf, "Sorry If I hurt you, it was just alittle scary of what that bear did to you" He said, taking alot of rabbits in his mouth and two in his back, "tme pmack me mhmma ham m mumy smamk" He tried to say, then looked at Raven, "mevermimd"

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    178    179    180    181    182   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us