Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Nevermore.
11:18:50 Never/Nev
Technition

Honestly you could do plenty of damage with a hammer. I've seen it first hand.

I love that they'd jump to your defense xD
 distant-lands
11:17:57 katy | beetle
Vah,
probably not but i have hope xD guinness' bloodlines have proved pretty strong before, so maybe!
 technoblade
11:17:12 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

I work in a place that sells blades and hammers, I doubt he would have tried anything. Plus I am surrounded by older spanish women.
 Zeraphia
11:17:08 Vah was attacked
Katy

Oooh hopefully! I wouldn't put much luck on Kalen dropping his boost. You'll probably get something else though XD
 Zeraphia
11:16:14 Vah was attacked
Rosc

Cartoon... maybe anime if you really want to stretch the definition.
 distant-lands
11:16:08 katy | beetle
Vah,
thank you :'D

also i bred this gal to Kalen, hopefully her GB bloodlines will help produce something good
-WP Click-
 technoblade
11:15:52 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

He does! Because he is primarily a deep sea dweller his rings are bioluminescent and used to confuse prey and enemies.
 Zeraphia
11:15:51 Vah was attacked
Katy

Well, no DFs but one 44r all common hero
 Nevermore.
11:15:46 Never/Nev
Technition

Oh absolutely I did. Gravity and the ground ganged up on me and I stood no chance.

Nasty glares are good :o I'm glad he didn't come wandering back.
 That Grape Guy
11:15:28 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
-Click-

this is very random but how would you describe this art style??
 Zeraphia
11:15:02 Vah was attacked
Katy

:D I will look!
 Zeraphia
11:14:55 Vah was attacked
Techno

Ooh oh hooo. Please tell me he glows--
 distant-lands
11:14:10 katy | beetle
Vah,
i felt that xD i'm just broke right now after buying 2 more den expansions

now i'm scared to see if she threw me duds or not e.e
 technoblade
11:13:50 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

-Click-

Look at him!
 Zeraphia
11:13:35 Vah was attacked
Katy

:D

It's fine! I'm impatient. I've... I don't think I've ever been known for my patience actually--
 technoblade
11:13:33 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

He got off with a look of disgust.

Bruh you did lose a fight. With the floor.
 Zeraphia
11:13:08 Vah was attacked
Techno

Absolutely I do.

Gimme that noodle design--
 distant-lands
11:12:58 katy | beetle
vah :'D
 technoblade
11:12:51 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

Wanna see how pretty he is?
 Nevermore.
11:12:45 Never/Nev
Technition

You are far too nice to just let him. I wouldn't appreciate it either.

I completely ate shit today and my right side of my face is now raw and bruised. I look like I was beaten horribly in a fight 😭

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +1
Margay : -4
Caiman : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 24, 2020 01:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH warrior/M:Fae,Starfire
Phase blinked,she was not good at teaching,but she would try,"you will have to think of the animal,picture what you would see if you where that animal,I morph into animals alot,so to me it comes naturally as eating" she said calmly,she turned into a mouse and went on top of Fae,she jumped off,turning into a rabbit once she reached the dirt,she morphed into a crow,and flew on the tree,she flew down and quickly turned into a wolf,"you will do great" she said,smiling.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 24, 2020 02:32 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: Fae, Phase
”Focus with your mind what you want to be, then become it. When you want to become it, simply say, ‘this is me’.” Starfire said. “Let me demonstrate,” He started shifting to where there was scales along his wings and then scales along his body until he was a full-fledged dragon, except for the size. The biggest he was, was the size of a griffin. “I told myself to be a dragon and I am.” Turning to Phase, “I want everyone to be able to turn into dragons for a new attack. This attack will make the hunters think that instead of shifters attacking them, it’s dragons.”
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 24, 2020 02:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(wait but i thought they can only turn into one mythical creature?)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 24, 2020 02:37 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(No, sorry for the miscommunication. Shapeshifters can turn into any animal, but usually have a main mythical creature. They need concentration and practice to turn into other mythical creature. Does this help?)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 24, 2020 02:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(oh i get it now,thx)
Phase/FH warrior/M:Starfire
Phase always had trouble morphing into other mythical creatures,but she practiced a lot,she nodded and slowly grew scales out of her fur,her teeth became sharper and her muzzle more narrow and harder,soon she had blue and black (unnatural colors are blue for her) scales and thicker talons,she gave a bloodcurdling growl,she was now her hippogriff size.she flew upward,coming back down,it felt great being another mythical creature.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 24, 2020 03:03 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire
Fae hesitated. On the one hand there was a huge curiosity about what she could do. On the other there were her fear and her mother's furious voice scolding her the first time she had turned. She had been shocked for days, at her as much as herself. And now there she was.
"I..." but then something jumped on her head, a mouse with Phase's scent. She had to keep her claws down, but the speed was enough to make her ignore the annoying instinct.
Then Starfire turned, too. Fae watched in awe as the fur gave way to hard-looking scales; in the end, he wasn't a wolf anymore. A dragon. And Fae thought they only existed in fairytales.
...So it was that easy? It made her think of a wheel spinning, only needing a little nudge to change direction. To be powerful, to be capable. Not to be stuck to the ground anymore.
A noise escaped her, but it wasn't a mew. Fae opened her eyes and screamed: she was still a cat, but had feathers everywhere. And her jaws were... clicking.
"What's going on? What's going on?"

Edited at August 24, 2020 03:04 PM by Dewgrass Pack
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 24, 2020 03:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH warrior/M:Fae
Phase laughed,as she was still a dragon,it came as a roar,"your a cat-bird thing!" she said,it was very deep and scary,and her breath was hot,her scales where shiny,so she layed her tail gently on the ground so she could see her reflection.

Edited at August 24, 2020 03:16 PM by Mapletreess
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 24, 2020 03:16 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha: Fae
”Amazing, you can turn into parts of an animal but not the full animal. Turn back into a cat and this time say out loud what you want to be.” Starfire said, gently.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 24, 2020 03:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase/FH warrior/M:none
Phase ws getting itchy,so she quickly turned into a eagle and perched herself on a tree,she began to clean her feathers for abit.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersAugust 24, 2020 04:53 PM

Dewgrass Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Fae/FH warrior/M: Starfire, Phase
Fae really couldn't see what was so amazing in her state. She was terrified, felt like a mashed up thing, a monster!
A shiver coursed through her whole body, and Fae slowly opened her eyes. The ground was much further, now, and instead of gray softness there were dead pale skin and clawed fingers.
No, no, no!
Power rushed in her chest, flowing into an ominous lump getting only bigger. No, that mustn't happen. What did Starfire say? Become the thing.
Trying to ignore the terrible something, Fae tried to think. What could she do? Could she do anything? And if she didn't?
Well, she should at least give it a try.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    16    17    18    19    20   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us