Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Feiella
03:37:48 Fei the writer
Khaos
I never say event when I mean FMC lol
 Kháos
03:36:26 Kaos || Khaos
I wouldn't have noticed. 😅 I just saw "allegiance" "can't change" "event" from your message and immediately checked the date.
 Feiella
03:34:55 Fei the writer
Khaos
I meant pvp event. Sorry. If it was the FMC I would have mentioned it
 Amygdala
03:34:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
No problem XD

Khaos
-WP Click-
Check his bloodline if you dare ;P
 Silkylola
03:33:42 
Thank you so much!
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
03:33:35 Hawkie/Hawk
Wait, there was an event?
 Amygdala
03:33:28 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
Yeah...but squirrels are easire to find XD
I am on level 160 of forest
 Kháos
03:33:10 Kaos || Khaos
I had no context, saw your message Fei, KNOWING the date for the past 24 hours, and I STILL checked to see if it's the 5th to make sure I didn't miss the FMC start. 😭
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
03:33:04 Hawkie/Hawk
Silkylola

You can click Pack, Account, then change password.
 Amygdala
03:32:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
Uder pack>account
 Feiella
03:32:10 Fei the writer
I have level 42 forest
 Silkylola
03:31:40 
Oh, thank you!
Also where can I find and change my password?
 Silver Dawn
03:31:12 
Amy

I haven't moved past Forest level 3
 Feiella
03:30:49 Fei the writer
I don't think you can change your allegiance while the event is going on
 Amygdala
03:30:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
Yeah....but they are easy to fing on low levels of forest
 Silver Dawn
03:29:51 
Amy

That is a lot.
 Amygdala
03:29:25 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
You need to buy glacial ice from barter...under apples>misc
 Amygdala
03:28:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
69/100 for me
 Silkylola
03:28:11 
Where can I change my alleigance to neutral?
 Silver Dawn
03:26:57 
Amy

I have 7 to go. I'm sitting on 8/15 right now.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : -5
Leopard : +2
Caiman : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Light Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    174    175    176    177    178   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 7, 2021 04:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rezhar/Deceased/ The gold council
Rezhar sat in a small room with Geraldzer, The room was silent and Rezhar was looking at Geraldzer with distrust "Where were you?" He asked glaring at him, Geraldzer straightened up "I was waiting" he replied with confidence, Rezhar took a glass of wine and sipped it "So you say" He said getting up "My powers are fully stored, but im afraid ill have to stay here" he said with dissapointment, Geraldzer looked at him confused "There are certain african gods that dont allow certain spirits like me to walk around so they created a cursed force." He said walking to the door "And these two are now known to spirits as the soul devoureres" he said walking out. Geraldzer sighed and looked up.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 7, 2021 08:00 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award

Mapletreess said:
Nine/Ex-prisoner/M: Raven
Nine got up and nodded, trying to calm herself down so she can think properly, she looked to where Raven was pointing, a squirrel was near a tree, (She would make noise and disturb the squirrel easily so I'm going with that) nibbling at an acorn, she again went into a crouch and got close enough to the squirrel in the bushes, her heart pounding. Before she could pounce though, the squirrel looked and noticed Nines tail! It dropped the acorn and proceeded to run, Nine jumped out of the bushes and just missed the squirrels bushy tail, her heart beat faster and she started to get breathing problems, I can't miss this! She thought with furry, before pouncing on the squirrel and quickly snapped it's neck with a satisfying crunch. her heart rate slowed and she got up, huffing before showing the pray to Raven, smiling brightly.

Raven/GH Deputy/M: Nine
"Great job!" Raven praised Nine, "That was great for your first time, your a natural." She got up from where she had been watching and trotted over to Nine. One thing though, when you are stalking, make sure you keep your tail down. That way, they don't see you coming. Raven winked with that before climbing up a tree to get her bearings. "Let's go towards the meadow as well and see if we can find some rabbits. They are a bit harder to catch but easier to confuse."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 7, 2021 09:10 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Decided that the Parentheses will mean she's thinking to herself)
Nine/Ex-prisoner/M: Raven
Nine looked very proud, and happy to get praised, (A natural, wow!) She thought, before picking up her first kill and trotting beside Raven, on the way she kept slowing down to practice her stalking, making sure her lower body was lowered.
Tracer/GH/M:Phase
Tracer was in hi position, eyeing there target and then Phase, growling abit, what's taking so long?! He thought, annoyed. Like Phase read his mind, she raised her tail, the signal to attack! Tracer ran straight at the deer, launching on to the deers back. Tracer was surprisingly big (Got it from his mother), but this deer was also big, and panicked, while the other deer ran, this one actually proceeded to role on her back, but was so slow that Phase already came and snapped at the does neck, causing the doe to try and finally run, let's just get this over with. He thought, I'll show the hag that I'm stronger then her! The male jumped off to finally take it down when Phase came over and proceeded to pin it down, Tracer came over to help and kill it. But Phase snapped at him and was about to do it herself. Soon both where fighting with eachother like puppies who where arguing about who goes on a hunting patrol.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 7, 2021 09:47 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Deputy/M: Phase, Tracer, Nine
Raven heard a commotion ahead and ran ahead. A stampede of deer were heading straight for them. Nine! Get up a tree Now! She yelled in her mind before shifting back into a wolf, snapping at the first deers hurtling towards her. They scattered into the woods before regrouping farther on. Running through the mess, a small doe fell and she instinctively snapped her jaws around it's throat killing it. Jumping over a couple fawns, she made her way back to the meadow before seeing a limping deer trying to follow the herd. I better end her pain. Raven thought before ramming the doe snapping it's neck. The stampede ended as the last of the deer went into the woods. Once it was silent, Raven made the rest of the way to the meadow, where she heard squabbling. She crested over a hill to find Phase and Tracer fighting like pups over who was going on hunting patrol. She growled low, "What are you two doing?! Your supposed to be hunting together!"
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 7, 2021 10:19 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine/Ex-prisoner/M:Raven
Nine felt the earth vibrating and the thumping of...hooves, before she knew it there was a stampede of deer, Nine! Get up a tree now! Raven sent before leaping into the stampede, Nine, still with the squirrel in her mouth leaped up as high as she can go into a tree, before climbing her way into a big tree branch, watching from afar, wasn't Phase and Tracer hunting...
Phase/FH lead warrior/M:Tracer
Phase and Tracer where both snapping at eachothers necks, before Phase grew tired and proceeded to pin Tracer down, Tracer kicked her off and was about to attack her again when Raven came over, fire in her eyes. Phase got up, she felt shameful, I'm supposed to set an example, not fighting our allys because of personal problems! She thought, before facing Raven, "We had a....little problem." Was the only thing the big female would say
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 7, 2021 02:50 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Deputy/M: Phase, Tracer, Nine
Raven glared at the two of them. "We are supposed to be helping each other, not fighting." Nine, are you okay? She looked back to find Nine in a tree and let out her breath, relieved. "Not only did you put yourselves in danger, you put me and Nine in danger as well. Let's go now, all the prey would be gone from here thanks to the stampede." She trotted back up to the two does before turning into a griffin. She threw one doe on her back before calling for Nine. Nine, bring your prey. We will try hunting tomorrow.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 7, 2021 06:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine looked at both Tracer and Phase, both seemed embarrassed. Nine was still pretty shaken from the stampede, but nodded and turned into a owl, carrying the squirrel in her talons, not bothering trying to make a conversation, it would probably be no use and Raven was right, we all could've died.
Tracer/GH/M:Phase,Nine,Raven
Tracer felt hot in embarrassment, if only Phase let me kill it off this wouldn't have happened, (wow Tracer, you need some character development) Tracer thought before turning into a hawk, He didn't dare make eye-contact with Raven and Nine looked pretty shaken. Phase (She was an eagle) just had a emotionless expression on her face, and Tracer sighed. this didn't go well.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 7, 2021 07:05 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mary/FH/nine,phase
" really? there both acting like mocosos ( spanish for brats.). They should just apoligise to each other!" she said, shiftig into a Doe. But what past is Nine talking about?

Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 7, 2021 07:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine looked at Mary, what's a mocosos? She asked, still in the air, and there past is something you should'nt worry about.
(Back to short responses)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 7, 2021 07:14 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mary/FH/Nine
" why not? their both my friends! I think i should know!" she said, smiling. " and a mocosos is spanish for a brat. `cause they are acting like one."

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    174    175    176    177    178   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us