Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Silkylola
03:31:40 
Oh, thank you!
Also where can I find and change my password?
 Silver Dawn
03:31:12 
Amy

I haven't moved past Forest level 3
 Feiella
03:30:49 Fei the writer
I don't think you can change your allegiance while the event is going on
 Amygdala
03:30:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
Yeah....but they are easy to fing on low levels of forest
 Silver Dawn
03:29:51 
Amy

That is a lot.
 Amygdala
03:29:25 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
You need to buy glacial ice from barter...under apples>misc
 Amygdala
03:28:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
69/100 for me
 Silkylola
03:28:11 
Where can I change my alleigance to neutral?
 Silver Dawn
03:26:57 
Amy

I have 7 to go. I'm sitting on 8/15 right now.
 Amygdala
03:24:25 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
I am just using my free 80 moves and not buying extra ones...not enough profit for that
 Feiella
03:23:05 Fei the writer
I'm waiting until Spring hits
 Amygdala
03:22:58 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
I am on my quest to fing squirrels...only 43 to go
 Silver Dawn
03:22:22 
Amy

Good. Struggling on finding the remaining Pheasants I need to defeat.
 Amygdala
03:21:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
I just woke up
How are you?
 Silver Dawn
03:19:40 
Amy

How are you?
 Feiella
03:17:50 Fei the writer
Amy
Hello to you
 Amygdala
03:17:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi silver
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
03:17:35 Hawkie/Hawk
Ohh forgot again, sorry
 Silver Dawn
03:17:30 
Amy!
 Amygdala
03:17:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
Good morning XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : -5
Leopard : +2
Caiman : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Light Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    173    174    175    176    177   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 6, 2021 08:07 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Deputy/M: Nine, Phase, Tracer
Raven chuckled, "Phase, Tracer, there is a herd of deer around that bend. Please get at least 1 a piece and no, it's not a competition. I'm going to teach Nine how to hunt, so please be quiet." She said to them, raising an eyebrow at them. Nine, this way. And no, you will not ruin the hunt as squirrels are dumb.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 6, 2021 09:00 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine/Ex-prisoner/M: Raven
Tracer and Phase looked Raven with an odd look, but did not say anything, "I will lead this hunt, Tracer." Phase announced out-loud before Tracer could say anything, who grumbled something before following Phase. Nine though, looked exited, my first hunt! My first hunt! She thought, Ravens right, Squirrels are dumb, all they think about is food... Nine looked up, realized Raven was telling her to follow, and trotted behind.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 6, 2021 09:18 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Deputy/M: Nine, Phase, Tracer
Raven watched them go before turning to Nine. This is the hunting crouch. She went into a stalk crouch close to the ground. What you want to do is creep forward silently before gathering your strength up underneath you and pounce. She focused her gaze on a leaf, creeping silently towards it before getting her paws underneath her and pouncing onto it. You want to make sure that you don't move your tail side to side when your creeping as it might brush into something. It will also help you keep balance. Go ahead and try it. She finished, taking up a spot to watch.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 6, 2021 09:29 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine nodded, going low on the ground,her tail was up high, straight as a stick and her butt sticking out, but avoided making a sound as she stalked a leaf and just missed the leaf she was aiming for, pouncing on another leaf on accident, Nine looked up, I was definitely aiming for this leaf.
Phase/FH Lead warrior/M: Tracer
Both shifters walked silently through the forest, reaching a field with short grass, a deer herd was feasting nearby, a bunch of foals chasing after eachother. Phase sighed, I hate kids. Before getting up from her crouch and looking at Tracer, "Since there are only two of us, we will hunt the smaller deer, foals are not gonna fill the pack." Tracer nodded, "I hunted before, I think I know that." He said, his face made him look calm but his voice betrayed the disrespect. Phase ignored it, "We will hunt doe near the foals." She said, pointing her nose to a dark brown doe, watching the foals play. "OK, so here is what we are gonna do..."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 6, 2021 10:01 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Deputy/M: Nine
Raven chuckled at Nine's enthusiasm. Alright, aim for over here on this leaf. She flicked her ear, picking up a leaf and setting it down in front of her before backing up.
(Sorry, short)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 6, 2021 11:49 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine nodded, I can't miss this....I can't miss this... She crouched down, her butt again sticking out as she slowly made her way to the leaf, before she knew it she was pouncing high in the air (Like how foxes hunt in winter) paws landing on the leaf, Yes! Now maybe I can do that with a real squirrel! She thought before looking back at Raven, did I do it right?
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 6, 2021 01:02 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Deputy/M: Nine
Great Job! Raven thought to Nine, Now you can try it on a real squirrel. Let's try those trees. She pointed at a clump of oak trees. There was always new acorns on the ground, bait for squirrels. She started for it, before going into a crouch. There's one. Try to catch it. They were downwind of the squirrels, so it was a perfect opportunity.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 6, 2021 01:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine got up and nodded, trying to calm herself down so she can think properly, she looked to where Raven was pointing, a squirrel was near a tree, (She would make noise and disturb the squirrel easily so I'm going with that) nibbling at an acorn, she again went into a crouch and got close enough to the squirrel in the bushes, her heart pounding. Before she could pounce though, the squirrel looked and noticed Nines tail! It dropped the acorn and proceeded to run, Nine jumped out of the bushes and just missed the squirrels bushy tail, her heart beat faster and she started to get breathing problems, I can't miss this! She thought with furry, before pouncing on the squirrel and quickly snapped it's neck with a satisfying crunch. her heart rate slowed and she got up, huffing before showing the pray to Raven, smiling brightly.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 6, 2021 07:33 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mary/FH/nine,phase
Mary had a sorrow look on her face. " aw, don't kill them!" she said, shifting into a fawn. " and whats up with Phase and Tracer?" she said, twitiching her tail.

Edited at January 6, 2021 07:37 PM by galaxytails
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 6, 2021 10:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine/Ex-prisoner/M:Mary
Nine looked at Mary, too late, but don't you know about Phase and Tracer have a...Difficult past? She asked, anyways, glad I'm not there, I'll be surprised if they manage to successfully catch something.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    173    174    175    176    177   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us