The Earth-Shakers
04:36:03 
Wow.. Fluffy Floof. Floofy Fluff. Hm.
 The Earth-Shakers
04:34:59 
Yes, I will!!
 ZEFHYR
04:33:58 
EarthShaker! turn up the volume on teh song called Camel Walk, by Southern Culture On the Skids. It is such a blast and will kick you right out of the blues
 The Earth-Shakers
04:31:12 
*thank you
 distant-lands
04:31:09 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 The Earth-Shakers
04:31:03 
Yay! Ty Zefhyr!
 The Earth-Shakers
04:30:28 
Thanks Cae!
 ZEFHYR
04:29:13 
oh yeah, starrywing...you need to shake it up a little
 ZEFHYR
04:28:34 
EarthShakerw! :) in the Realm tab, there are games to play to hopefully win mushrooms to use!
 Caeruleum
04:28:05 Cae, Blue
vitals are shown in the vitals section on wolf page, near the bottom. there are four different numbers, one for each natural disaster that can occur, and vitals show how your wolf behaves in those in explore. obviously positive ones are better than negative ones lol
 starrywing
04:27:32 Novo/Starry
zefhyr

i feel like im not real and every day is the same
 The Earth-Shakers
04:26:58 
Cae

Thanks!
 Caeruleum
04:26:23 Cae, Blue
realm*
 Caeruleum
04:26:19 Cae, Blue
rwalm > games
 The Earth-Shakers
04:25:44 
What the heck is minigames?
 ZEFHYR
04:23:52 
what happened starrywing
 The Earth-Shakers
04:23:45 
What is the Vital thingies in the wolf page?
 starrywing
04:23:10 Novo/Starry
crying my brain and heart out

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : 0
Alligator : -1
Boar : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    172    173    174    175    176   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 3, 2021 11:57 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Deputy/M: Tracer, Phase, Mary, Nine
Seeing that Tracer and Phase were exchanging cold looks, she said, "Let's go hunt in the southern territory today. See if we can find a couple of moose." She turned to see Nine walking over, "It's also a good place for squirrels, which are great for first hunters." With that, she turned into a wolf and started off in the direction of the southern meadow. I hope Phase and Tracer will calm a bit down once they get hunting. She thought looking at them.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 3, 2021 01:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari/male/???
Jabari watched her go and then slightly smiled "Huh, she think your a desert pack warrior, how little others know about us." He said looking at Paul still laying motionless. Jabari went the wall across from Paul and layed down.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 3, 2021 01:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Uzair & Nanu
Uzair and Nanu sat in silence in the plane Uzair was on the stick as Nanu gripped the chair. "Nanu, you need to relax." Uzair said with a smile, Nanu glared at him "Dont you bloody tell me to relax Uzair" He hissed bit Uzair only shrugged and dove the nose down Nanu grip the chair tighter and glared at Uzair again "You bluddy Bastard Id ought to squeeze you to death!" He shouted, Uzair had a sly grin "I know that you think Im playing but were already here my brother" He said a forest appearing "I swear by the gods of you call me brother-" " what? Going to crush me? While were in the air? Youre not a fan of flying so Im very sire you wont be a fan of falling either." Uzair said with a short smile Nanu crossed his arms and kept silent.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 3, 2021 03:02 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Fang/Deceased/Sand Dweller/M: Uzair & Nanu(ind)
Fang ran through the deserts going faster and faster as he ran into the tunnels. Circling, he remembered what his brother had told him. Only me, you and the goldies can do this. He didn't want to forget his brother but he couldn't remember his face. Coming out of the tunnels into the living world, he jumped a log before realizing that he was in an African maned wolf form still. Rolling his eyes, he bounded into the forest and without realizing it, matching the pace of the airplane above him. He had been called on again, but by and old apprentince this time. He strode through the forest coming to the meadow. He stopped for a rest for a moment before giving out the Silver Rose call. Where are you, my friend?
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 3, 2021 03:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase and Tracer both looked at Raven, nodding before staying on the opposite side of eachother, maybe it was a bad idea to come... Phase thought, glancing at Tracer at the corner of her eye, Nine looked more uncomfortable,guess she can't sop herself reading our minds. Nine flicked her ear and looked back at Phase, sorry. Nine sent before running over to Raven, Nine didn't want to face both of them.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 3, 2021 05:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Uzair & Nanu
Uzair decided to turn the plane away when he heard a howl he never thought he'd hear again "Interesting" Hê said he looked at Nanu "Could you get the two backpacks at the back of the plane?" He asked Nanu was reluctant but managed to stumble his way onward. Uzair set the planet on auto pilot and opened a door, shocked and surprised Nanu gripped the planes sides "What in the good spirits name are you doing!?" He hissed, Uzair only smiled grabbing the parachute from Nanu "improvising brother" he said lifting his arms in a small shrug he hopped out and Nanu only stared "This arse is going to be strangled if we die" He hissed he jumped out the plane shouting.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 4, 2021 08:20 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Fang) & Flame/SR/M: Uzair & Nanu (ind)
Flame walked out of the cave, Starfire sleeping inside. The rituaal was about to start. She only needed one more person. . .ah yes, there's the howl. She thought as she heard the Silver Rose call. She started in the direction before hearing a plane. Plane here? She thought, listening to the engines. Shaking her head, she shifted into her Africaan Maned Wolf letting out a piercing howl telling him to stay put. Going into a run, she ran through the woods jumping logs and weaving trees. She finally got to the meadow where she saw the maned wolf. Trotting up to him, "Thank goodness you could make it." Fang turned to her, giving a wink. "How is it Flame? Been a while." Flame chuckled before letting out her howl, Fang's intertwining hers; the greeting of the Silver Roses.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 4, 2021 10:06 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Uzair & Nanu
Uzair pulled his chute and started gliding a gew moments later Nanu shot past him but pulle dhis parachute "Remind me to never trust you" He hissed but Uzair only chuckled "I cant promise that im afraid" He said seeing the meadow below two aura's glimmering (I need to change his power sheet up a bit) Uzair circled round the meadow as Nanu gently floated down gripping himself.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 4, 2021 03:32 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Deputy/M: Phase, Tracer, Nine
Raven trotted forward before Nine appeared beside her. Hi Nine, is everything okay back there? I hope things are not heating up. She shook her fur, she didn't want them to fight. The soutern territory came up, trees were bundled tightly together making it harder to weave but easier to catch prey. Flicking her ears at the wolves behind her, she turned into a fox. When we get in there Nine, I want you to watch where you put your paws. Don't step on twigs or leaves and keep your claws in until your pounce. This way we can sneak up on them. She started for the trees before explaining how to sneak up on squirrels. When you spot a squirrel, go downwind of it and cut of its way to its tree or a tree. When you get into pouncing range, tuck your back legs in and pounce, using that strength to propel you forward and onto the prey. Got it? She asked in her mind, turning to Nine.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 5, 2021 08:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine/Ex-prisoner/M: Raven
Nine wagged her tail And nodded, they seem smart enough to try and keep distance. She answered, looking back to see Phase and Tracer on the opposite sides, both seemingly interested of the trees right next to them. But there stubbornness to face eachother isn't good and might as well ruin the hunt...Wait...I might ruin the hunt. She freaked out before toppling over, too exited and scared.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    172    173    174    175    176   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us