The Earth-Shakers
04:36:03 
Wow.. Fluffy Floof. Floofy Fluff. Hm.
 The Earth-Shakers
04:34:59 
Yes, I will!!
 ZEFHYR
04:33:58 
EarthShaker! turn up the volume on teh song called Camel Walk, by Southern Culture On the Skids. It is such a blast and will kick you right out of the blues
 The Earth-Shakers
04:31:12 
*thank you
 distant-lands
04:31:09 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 The Earth-Shakers
04:31:03 
Yay! Ty Zefhyr!
 The Earth-Shakers
04:30:28 
Thanks Cae!
 ZEFHYR
04:29:13 
oh yeah, starrywing...you need to shake it up a little
 ZEFHYR
04:28:34 
EarthShakerw! :) in the Realm tab, there are games to play to hopefully win mushrooms to use!
 Caeruleum
04:28:05 Cae, Blue
vitals are shown in the vitals section on wolf page, near the bottom. there are four different numbers, one for each natural disaster that can occur, and vitals show how your wolf behaves in those in explore. obviously positive ones are better than negative ones lol
 starrywing
04:27:32 Novo/Starry
zefhyr

i feel like im not real and every day is the same
 The Earth-Shakers
04:26:58 
Cae

Thanks!
 Caeruleum
04:26:23 Cae, Blue
realm*
 Caeruleum
04:26:19 Cae, Blue
rwalm > games
 The Earth-Shakers
04:25:44 
What the heck is minigames?
 ZEFHYR
04:23:52 
what happened starrywing
 The Earth-Shakers
04:23:45 
What is the Vital thingies in the wolf page?
 starrywing
04:23:10 Novo/Starry
crying my brain and heart out

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : 0
Alligator : -1
Boar : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    171    172    173    174    175   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 23, 2020 01:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Uzair & Nanu
The desert was cold and dark, the heat already vanished waiting to be born again when the sun rised. Two figures walked with confidence along the sand one large and scaley the other the same size but was visible against the sand(Bite me but I forgot to mention their full human apearance). "Why do we have to go?" Nanu asked in a irritated tone. Uzair stopped and smiled "Who else? The alpha pup is missing and i can sense a box in his direction. " Uzair said coolly looking along the dunes "Why did we take this job? We would have been eating humans if we hadnt accepted that deal with that silver disgusting dragon!" He hissed. Uzair looked back at Nanu "Nanu, more people see you as a vermin so id suggest you keep your mouth shut" he said a cold stare. Nanu looked away frowning. "Good, now come on we need to get to the airport." He said move again.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 31, 2020 07:39 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily/FH/Deceased/Jabari
Lily sighed, climbing out from her den. She felt something but couldn't figure out what it was. Shaking her head, she appeared in the FH cave. She wandered through there, no one able to see her before reaching the healing pond. She saw Jabari leaning on the wall and Paul laying down. Twitching her nose, she slowly went forward before sitting down, making herself visible to only those in the room. "Hello Jabari." She said cheerfully, hoping to cheer him up.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 1, 2021 11:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari/Male/???
Jabari looked at Lily but gave a slow wave "Greetings Lily" He said looking back at Paul.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 1, 2021 01:03 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily/FH/Deceased/M: Jabari
Lily cocked her head, sensing something was wrong. "What is wrong?" She asked, looking at him before looking at Paul. Her eyes softened. Luna will take care of him. She thought before remembering Rezhar. "Rezhar didn't hurt you did he?" She said, looking Jabari up and down.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 1, 2021 03:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari/Male/???
Jabari scoffed "It did hurt, but not as much when I saw you there." He said neutrally, he wasnt happy to see lily there, but he could not be mad either.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 1, 2021 09:56 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily flattened her ears at his words. "Friends look out for each other. Something that I have always lived by." She replied quietly. She looked back at Paul, He should be waking up here shortly. Might need a little healing though. She went to the water's edge, giving her concerns. The water slowly crept up the bank until it was touching Paul's arm. Lily knew that it would be giving Paul energy. She looked back at Jabari, "You didn't answer my question completely. Are you okay?" She sensed something was wrong but couldn't figure it out.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 2, 2021 06:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari/Male/???
Jabari dawned on the question, he wasnt sure himself. "I...dont know" He said hesitantly, he looked at paul and slightly smiled "Bloody idiot got knocked out three times in a row" He said calmly before laying down "Ill have to get some rest, although I doubt my soul will rest." He said half to himself.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 2, 2021 09:16 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily looked at him realizing how exhausted he looked before looking at Paul. "A real Desert Pack fighter he is. But then again, they all were." She said to herself quietly.(Jabari can hear her ;3) She felt a pang of sadness before getting up. "I shall go then, but if you need me Jabari, and I'm serious," she looked him in the eyes, "If you need me, just say my name or tap my medalion." With that, she disappeared back into the spirit world, leaving only her medallion necklace around Jabari's neck.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 3, 2021 01:00 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Fangsoffire said:
Raven/GH Deputy/M: Tracer
Raven flew out of the caves before landing in the forest. Letting out a hunting call, she called for the GH to come hunt with her. She wondered where Tracer had gone off to.
(Bring Phase, Nine and Mary if you want^^)

Phase came out and stretched her legs, she was bored and already patrolled the territory a couple of times, so a hunting patrol would be fine, Tracer came over and greeted Raven. Both Phase and Tracer gave eachother cold glares.
Nine/ex-prisoner/M: Raven, Tracer and Phase
Nine came out, and spotted all three of them, Tracer and Phase glaring at eachother with very negative thoughts, I'd be no use anyways. She thought sadly before turning away, Tracer looked back and spotted Nine, "Nine! Do you want to come?" He called, Nine looked back awkwardly and smiled, N-No thanks, I'd be worthless. Phase looked down at Nine, "Your just Mute! everyone should learn how to hunt, and you seem awfully bored." Nine knew it might be stupid to not accept this kind offer, and she was getting good at stalking pray, so she nodded and bounded over, her tail cheerfully wagging.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersJanuary 3, 2021 01:03 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine/Ex prisoner/M: Mary
Nine saw Mary and her tail wagged even more, walking over to her, feeling comfortable knowing that her friend would be coming.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    171    172    173    174    175   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us