Ecifircas
07:18:35 
It's 7 AM.
 teddy
07:17:42 its yellow
oof dead chat
 Existence
06:36:12 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, especially at 9:30 pm x.x Lords above save me. Honestly I live in forest unless I need toucan feather or Jasmines xD

His name is Advisory, he's going to be Black bear's partner and Kuskyn best friend I can't wait to draw them together they are both pretty boys ^^
 Ecifircas
06:33:10 
Existence, noo. Not being able to sleep is the absolute worst, ugh. And thank you - I just finished the 10 levels in Forest quest, haha.

Good to hear you're doing well, though. Who's the mysterious stranger for Kuskyn?
 ZEFHYR
06:21:24 
"event currency?" is that moonflowers or something else?
 Existence
06:17:08 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, please can I trade xD I can't sleep. Oh have fun with that, I will cheer you on from the forest ~ I'm glad you're doing well! Me same old xD Trying to give Kuskyn more are I got him to 20 artworks working towards 50 now~ Also got him a simple Black white wolf friend I can draw him with ♡
 Ecifircas
06:12:46 
Existence, it's going. I'm sleepy and the weather isn't helping. c.c I'm just trying to grind out these levels of Desert for a quest. Thanks for asking. You?

Heather, hello. How are you? ^^
 Heather
06:10:38 
Heya Eci!! =D
 Existence
06:06:28 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, how are you going?
 Ecifircas
06:06:08 
Existence, hello~
 Ecifircas
06:05:44 
ZEFHYR, Realm > Marketplace > Barter > Apples > Wolf Items.
 Existence
06:02:44 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas ~
 Amygdala
05:57:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Zefhyr
But remember they will no longer be able to breed.

You can find it in barter under apples
 ZEFHYR
05:56:24 
how do you get a warrior stone?
 ZEFHYR
05:52:38 
ok thanks... :)
 Ecifircas
05:44:02 
ZEFHYR, yep. Give them a Warrior's Stone to decrease their age by a year so they're not at risk of dying. All of the 14 year old wolves will turn 15 tomorrow (which is also Death Script), which means they'll be eligible for death. :^)
 ZEFHYR
05:43:06 
um, 'stone' them??
 Ellixter
05:41:26 
I like the way that time works in this game

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -1
Crocodile : +5
Margay : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    170    171    172    173    174   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 17, 2020 02:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regnar/Male/ADFA
Regnar was sitting in the room with the same generals from yesterday the young man stood and the other end listening to a general arguing with another, he looked at Regnar then smiled "Tell me Coporal Regnar, did you plan it out?" He asked, Regnar stood up looking at each man in the face "Yes." He said flatly, the young man then stroked his chin "Then there is no need for any more arguements" He said jumping up, "I wish you all a good day. Regnar watched in silence and left afterwards feeling eyes on him. He didnt care what others thought of him he only cared about the battles.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 18, 2020 09:21 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: ADFA
Starfire shook his head, he needed air. Flying out of the cave, he flew over the forest stretching his wings. He picked up a peculiar scent and made his way down. Turning invisible, he made his way to a clearing where a group of ADFA hunters stood. One looked his way and seemed to know he was there. Grinning, he came out of the trees with only his skeleton showing. Blue fire crept up his "bones" making it seem as if he was on fire. The guards surprisingly held their ground but one seemed to remember him from last time. He backed up reaching for his shocker. Letting out a roar, he charged them, dodging the attacks. He jumped, shifting slightly so a charged attack flew over his head. After landing, he whirled around, his fire growing around him making for the hunters. One of the dropped a transport box and he stepped over it. All of a sudden, they were charging him with renewed energy. Growling, Starfire picked up the box flinging himself in the air. Once reaching the perfect height, he dived into a bundle of trees disappearing from the hunters sight. Taking off again, turning fully invisible he rose into the sky, making for the mountains behind the old hunter base.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 18, 2020 10:37 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
NPC
The captain fell over and grunted, He looked around him but the creature was no where to be seen, the other men were checking each other for wounds and others checked the unmoving bodies. The captain was helped up and he kept his gun in his hands and moved around "Vok dit, julle was stadig!" (F$$$ it, your slow) He bellowed the men stood up and straightened themselves "Ons Gaan terug na HQ en rapporteer wat ons gesien het" He commanded taking point back to the base.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 18, 2020 10:49 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadows/Forest/speaking not in normal voice/ Night
She waited for Night to reply, but She didn't like how the conversation made her feel sad for some reason. Still she wanted him to reply but she couldn't stay still so she continued to lead him to their destination. At one point so she stopped the sun was rising over the trees she looked back at Night he looked tired and she felt breathless after days of journing nonstop. She felt bad for not stopping Sooner ( key point pay attention she said she felt that's a big deal) ( because it's about someone else who's not her) . The moment she felt that she was angered at herself for feeling emotion she immediately blocked off the feeling. " We are really close, soon we can rest" she said stepping close to him keeping her face down do so he couldn't look into her mask and see her glowing blue yellow eyes " I can make this trip easier if you want" she hoped he knew what she meant so she didn't have to explain.

Edited at December 18, 2020 11:11 AM by Blood and Roses
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 18, 2020 11:12 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: Anyone around
Starfire landed behind the rubbish of the old hunter's base in the mountains. He set down the box in his claws. The whole trip, it hadn't got a scratch. It also made him uneasy as well. It was like there was a spell on it or something. Walking around it, he realized this wasn't like any transport boxes he had seen. It had an African symbol on the top and didn't have a lock. That's weird. He thought before he got up. Taking it back in his claws, he flew towards the forest FH base.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 18, 2020 11:37 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/GH Warrior/M: Shadowa
"No thats okay. I can keep going." He said, looking at her. Wherever they were going, he would be able to make it. Now hunting, that was another matter. He had beef jerkey in his pocket if he needed it.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 18, 2020 11:48 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari & Paul/MAles/???
Jabari kept feeling pain and it felt like he was being killed again but death was never there, Rezhar had been silent for awhile now. He looked around and got up he ended up where Paul was laying. Jabari leaned against the wall and looked down.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 21, 2020 11:00 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame/FH/SR/M: Jabari(ind)
Flame wandered through the forest, the new knowledge burning throough her mind. She realized she had reached the mountain where Lily layed. She let out a bellowing howl to Starfire. It was time. They had to do it now. She sat down to wait for Starfire.
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: Flame
Starfire heard the howl and looked down at the box. He knew where to hide it for the time being. Landing in the abandoned FH camp, he went to his den where he started digging. When there was a 3 foot hole, he dropped the box in it. Filling it in, he pushed leaves on top of the spot. Going back outside the rock den, he heaved the stone over the entrance. I will come back to it later. He thought before taking off after the call. Jumping over a log, he took to the wind, dodging trees before going to the sky. Searching beneath him, he finally found where Flame was looking for him. Landing, he stood beside her before climbing into Lily's memorial place with Flame behind him, disappearing.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 22, 2020 07:50 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Deputy/M: GH
Raven landed in the camp to find it, well sleeping. Shifting into a wolf, she let out a summoning howl. She wanted to make sure all the teams were here, including her own. She sat down to wait for them.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 22, 2020 07:01 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mary/FH/nine,Raven
She shifted into a fish, and swam up and out of the cave, to hear a howl. She shifted back, and shifted into a raven, and followed the howl, landing in Raven's camp.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    170    171    172    173    174   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us