Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 distant-lands
09:13:52 katy | beetle
Sal,
i definitely will be :D i already sketched up a headshot for her.
 Salom_
08:57:43 Sal, Salmon
Beetle
Ooo do more of your OC! She only has one art and she has a really cool design
 Caeruleum
08:45:57 Cae, Blue
i wish we had more freedom with auction hours... id love to be able to make flash, 30 min auctions <.<
 Anatolian Shepherd
08:38:03 Zombified Breyer
-WP Click-
Why does she have to be ugly? Wolfparty doesn't like me today it seems.
 Silent Lucidity
08:35:03 Silent, Lucid
Hmmm...
Quite a few duds but there's hero's and pretty pups
 Silent Lucidity
08:28:11 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 distant-lands
08:24:45 katy | beetle
hm.. to work on some premade adopts, or to draw my new OC? e.e

they're so pretty it's hard to resist
-Click-
 Ecifircas
08:21:27 
WolfPlay lagging for anyone else? lol
 Anatolian Shepherd
08:20:01 Zombified Breyer
I have been binge reading this week and my boyfriend is looking at me like I'm crazy. Last night I finished my fourth book this week within one day. I found a new author I absolutely love and I bought five of her books this week.
 Revelry
07:58:18 Rev
I don't know how "like" became "you" lol
 Revelry
07:57:44 Rev
ET
Not really, I'm trying to save you 500 apples for a big contest, so I'm saving as much as I can
 Listless
07:53:48 List
so proud of her <3
-WP Click-
 Eternity
07:51:15 ET
Rev
Ooh those ratings.. Ever been tempted to apple rate? :0
 ilovekubus
07:50:29 
his name being faker is so iconic
 Revelry
07:47:49 Rev
My favorite wolf, pink gamer boy. I need more blue custom gear on the game for him
-WP Click-
 Revelry
07:46:11 Rev
Poe
Thanks, I'm trying to get to at least 49 votes since we seem to have a average of 50 players online everytime. Also trying to come up with further question that are not too intrusive
 distant-lands
07:44:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
finally made a f2u wolf base :)
 Poe
07:44:33 
-WP Click-
I think she might be my favorite wolf I own..
 Eternity
07:40:52 ET
Teddy
It's live all year around! :0 but the event only runs in July :0
 Gallifrey Falls
07:32:06 Allons-y / Myth
I'm stuck in the US T-T

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -2
Grey Fox : +4
Black Panther : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    168    169    170    171    172   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 16, 2020 02:38 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame/FH/SR/M: Geraldzer
Flame cocked her head, thinking. She looked over to Geraldzer before choosing her words carefully. "If you could, would you stop them from using Jabari and/or stop it from happening?" I guess I could've worded that a bit better. She thought to herself, waiting for an answer.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 16, 2020 02:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Geraldzer)
Geraldzers muscles tensed and he bit down, bt he relaxed himself and looked sullen "I wish I could, he is my son after all."He said, he then looked away "Right now they want him to get a mate which they have chosen for him, its the 3rd step of their plan as far as Im concerned." He said remembering that he doesnt have much time to stay.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 16, 2020 03:07 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
"Hmm. . .I might be able to help then. Follow me." She made her way through the tunnels coming out in a cavern with a huge rock in the center. Motioning him to stay put, she poked her head in the small den inside. She found the horn right where she had left it. Blowing softly into it, a slight breeze came in as Fang appeared in the cave. He looked at Geraldzer before asking Flame, "What is going on?" She backed out of the den upon hearing his voice. "We need to stop this plan happening in the Desert Pack. Is he around?" Claws cocked his head, "I can get him, but I don't think it's a good idea." She glared at him, "Alright alright, I'm going." Fang said, disappearing again. Flame looked at Geraldzer, "If there was one thing that could stop this, what would it be?"
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 16, 2020 03:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Geraldzer)
Geraldzer winced "Hard to say, they want him to find a mate of their choice." He said grimly "Rezhar is no fool, he has a leash on me but you disabled it...For now" He said looking down again, Rezhars power is growing back.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 16, 2020 03:24 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame looked calmly at Geraldzer, "You are in the Golden Tunnels. The gods magic keeps a forcefield between the spirit realm and the world. Rezhar's power will not work here for a while as long as we keep moving deeper into the tunnels. Soon we will be right under the god's den where the connection is the strongest. But first, we have to pick someone up." She had been surprised when her guide had told her this but she didn't think anyone else knew of these tunnels. For it's easy to get lost inside of them and never return. Was the warning her guide had given her. She sighed, she missed her so much.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 16, 2020 03:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Geraldzer)
Geraldzer only nodded 'Im not worried about being found, Im worried about what Rezhar will do when he cant find me' he thought.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 17, 2020 07:44 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
A rock moved, opening another tunnel where Fang now stood. Flame stood up walking towards him. A figure came out behind him, standing regally beside Fang. "I am so glad you could come, Thanatos." Flame said, dipping her head. "Well, I had to help when I heard your call. I would always be returning your favor after what you did to help me." Thanatos came out, with a small smile on his lips. The smile faded when he saw Geraldzer. "Oh dear, what have you gotten yourself into now?" He directed his words at Flame, not taking his eyes of Geraldzer.
(Thanatos is a playable character, so please use him to your will ;3)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 17, 2020 08:57 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Geraldzer)
Geraldzer gaped and struggled to speak "Youre still alive uncle?" he asked In a surprised tone.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 17, 2020 09:01 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Thanatos)
Thanatos nodded, "Thanks to Fang and Flame. Fang was the one ripped apart in the cave, saving my life. Flame is the one who made me this pendant to keep me hidden from my brother. Stormfire killed his deputy instead of the one he really wanted. Me." He looked at Geraldzer, "It's been a while Nephew." He then looked around before sighing, "Tell me again why I'm here."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 17, 2020 11:22 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Geraldzer)
Geraldzer nodded then he took out a small bracelet "Uncle I believe this belongs to you." He said handing it over it was a picture of a woman and two boys. "I found it where Stormfire kiled y- I mean Fang." He said nodding.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    168    169    170    171    172   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us