Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Amygdala
11:30:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
They are on a strike...they are left out of explore while i train my new team lmao
 Red River Wolves
11:29:29 Redd Dead
Amy,
It's even night lol. They got no excuse
 Amygdala
11:28:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn...even arrax lost🥲
 Windcrest
11:28:26 Wind, Lavender
Vah

That's great -- I think I'm just going to play casually and watch XD
 Zeraphia
11:27:15 Vah the Ancient One
Wind

I am so ready for this event.

Absolutely buzzing with anticipation--
 Red River Wolves
11:27:08 Redd Dead
Amy,
I feel that. My wolves kept missing yesterday
 Windcrest
11:26:52 Wind, Lavender
Vah

That is another way to think about it haha - I forgot about the October event
 Amygdala
11:25:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Damn my wolves are not battle ready😅
 Zeraphia
11:24:22 Vah the Ancient One
Wind

Eh. If they die, they die. It'll open up more room for the October event.
 Windcrest
11:22:59 Wind, Lavender
Vah

Ahh good luck hope they don't fall to the DS T_T I restarted so my wolves are still relatively young but I definitely feel you on that-

Apples

You'll get there one day :D for now just enjoy the little damage they deal
 Amygdala
11:21:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Lmao happend to me to XD
 Red River Wolves
11:21:00 Redd Dead
Amy,
We're going to ignore me forgetting to not set PvP wolves to pursue
 Zeraphia
11:21:00 Vah the Ancient One
Never!

Wind

... yeah. That means Imma have four on the chopping block. Oh yay
 AppleTrees
11:20:45 Apples
Y'all get to battle bears I'm still battling squirrels and badgers ;-;
 Windcrest
11:20:39 Wind, Lavender
Vah

Oh dang, you're right it's Monday tomorrow... that's so sad actually
 Nevermore.
11:20:11 Never/Nev
Vah! :D
 Zeraphia
11:19:32 Vah the Ancient One
... this is so unfortunate actually--

I just realized that it becomes spring 1, every wolf ages up, right before DS.
 Zeraphia
11:18:50 Vah the Ancient One
Wind

XDD right??

Even with all the extra health, bears just go right through.
 Windcrest
11:18:04 Wind, Lavender
Vah

Yeah- One bear is alright, but 6 is going to destroy my pack regardless if they're all DHs or not XD
 Zeraphia
11:16:29 Vah the Ancient One
You could fit an entire thought between both of those eyes and it'd still miss.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : 0
Leopard : +1
Red Fox : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    167    168    169    170    171   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 15, 2020 03:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Geraldzer)
Geraldzer stepped forward shrugging "Weve known each other for a long time Flame infact Im surprised you forgot my voice, but its no surprise. I did shout at you in those hallways far denying me when actually I was denying you" He said. (I thnk we should discuss the short history of these two lol...Dont worry he doesnt mean it that way if you thinking that way.)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 15, 2020 03:47 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame/FH/SR/M: Geraldzer
Flame flicked her ears, "I think I remember you now." She laughed before saying, "Follow me." She led the way through the tunnels to a huge cave with a small lake in the middle. "Is there a reason u r following me?" She asked, settling down.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 15, 2020 04:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Geraldzer)
Geraldzer squinted. "Yes indeed, your mother was suppose to tell you the true story of my kinds past which was forgotten by our people but not our leaders like myself." He said grimly.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 16, 2020 09:20 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame ducked her head to hide her grief. Looking back up, she said, "I was taken from my parents after the attack and when I finally got back to them, there wasn't time for stories. I went back to a battlefield." She looked curiously at Geraldzer, "Could you tell me then?"
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 16, 2020 09:37 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Geraldzer)
Geraldzer nodded "I will but you must understand this what you are about to hear will either scar your knowledge and it may make you think differently of our kind." He warned is a whisper.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 16, 2020 10:04 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
"Go for it Geraldzer. Some things are not what I might think. I know that from experience." She said looking at Geraldzer with eyes older then she was.
(srry short)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 16, 2020 11:20 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Geraldzer)
Geraldzer someone that will finally listen to him. He took a breath and sat on the floor with a grunt.
"It has been known to humans that the African wolf is the symbolized god of death, but what they dont know is that it wasnt always like that...Infact we were the invaders." "The Jackals were the original creatures who were thoyght to be the god of death but neither we or the jackal shifters were gods." "There was a Jackal shifter named Anubis who was chosen by Osiris the god of gods to be a god of the dead, Anibus agreed but Osiris's brother Seth saw this and hated Anubis. He then went to a shifter named Hamed which is the true name of Rezhar others named him the snakewolf, Seth is like Loki in a way, he is the god of chaos aand destruction and could take form of any animal." "He made a ddeal with Hamed who agreed, the deal was that Hamed overthrows Anubis and he would be granted power and a name in the books. He overthrough Anubis and took the name god of death, and how? The african wolves looks almost like Jackals and so they tricked the humans, soon it was them that took charge other chosen gods saw this and thought it as an outrage." "War was declared among them the war was bloodshed, the Clans of north africa lost many warriors and leaders but Hamed was granted immortality, soon he was killed and everyone thought it was the end until he came back to life." Anubis was not killed yet but was considered dead. Hamed soon got the humans involved and this is when the Greeks and the norse gods chosen came into play. The greeks used their advance engineering and built weapons and armor that was blessed by the gods to kill Hamed but Loki took Seths side and they both warned Hamed the Norse shifters were brutal and very powerful, Almost like your friend Starfire. Hamed eventually became in sieged and was growing angry. Then Seth came to him and told him to free Anubis in which he did, but Anubis was not the same. Anubis helped Hamed this time he gave Hamed powers and told him to find a mate in the world of the dead, Hamed did so finding a shifter who was his kind. No one was prepared for Hameds dead wife to have pups. He brought them both to the real world and raised them into the war." "But only one pup was remembered and his name was Rezhar. Rezhar was like Seth and had Loki's style of tricking. Rezhar was also powerful, his brother Thanatos was stronger and was capable of taking on the norse shifter warriors. Hameds sons then turned the war around they came upon box's. HAmed saw these box's and knew what they were, he betrayed Thanatos and stole his powers storing them in one of the box's Osiris saw it and cursed the box. WHen Hamed took Thanatos power into his soul he was stronger than ever and felt direct lines between the spirit realm and the real world.
-
-
Thanatos was the one that ended the war exposing Anubis's release but the Jackals were never thought of to be the gods of death, Hameds reign stood where it was. Anubis rewarded him with a spirit part for hameds pack which turned into one of the clans in the african continent. Their army the Desert hounds were strong and growing. Hamed took Rezhars powers and locked it away not realisng he was making Osiris cursing each box. The greeks gave the weapons they made to Hameds clan who hid it away. The Norseshifters remained suspicious of Hamed and stayed away. Aout a few centries later I was born and I was to be the next ruler besides my brothers and sisters." "I ruled well and ruled until the modern age. I had attended Hameds sons death who was killed by Starfires father and we carried on but eventually Hamed died and could not return the the real world shortly after that Rezhar died attempting to retrieve the weapons." I lived and ruled a couple more years thats when I met the silver dragon who gave me a pact to sign among the other clan rulers the Nile clan which were the crocodile shifter whos leader was god of the rivers. And the other leaders. And you should know the rest of that story"
Geraldzer stopped and sighed "Ther eis more to it that I dont know, Only Jabari could know."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 16, 2020 02:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Some words are missing and some sentences do not make sense! But I had to edit and re edit so this is all I can really edit much lol)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 16, 2020 02:14 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame was speechless. "Wow," she finally said, getting up before she paced the length of the cave. "That's a lot to take in." She paced to the other side of the cave. "But there is a flaw in that story. Stormfire didn't kill Hamed's son." She looked back up at Geraldzer, her eyes filled with confusion.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 16, 2020 02:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Geraldzer)
Geraldzer stood up and shrugged "All stories have a flaw, even our present stories" He said looking away, "I had a choice to listen but instead I followed Rezhar's ambitions, his father gave up ruling but he wishes for his son to take reign...And the only way they can is using Jabari and whoever else in their plans." He said looking down.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    167    168    169    170    171   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us