Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Nevermore.
01:14:30 Never/Nev
Vah

That's what happened to my face 🤧
Oh boy, a shredded knee is not fun. She'll be limping for a while.
 Zeraphia
01:12:44 Vah the Ancient One
Never

Yeah. Sister took the dogs out and then ate gravel as she came back inside. Her knee was just shredded.

XD
 Nevermore.
01:09:49 Never/Nev
Vah

Not the gravel lmao Worst decision that anyone can make is to eat gravel
 EverygreenHills
01:09:10 
wonderful.
 Luna🌕
01:08:29 Silver (She/her)
Yes I will dye a female and breed her so maybe queso pup happens
 EverygreenHills
01:07:14 
Silver
I swear the queso army will grow really fast. If you can just breed Halen with another queso the army will rise faster than my cats anger.
 Zeraphia
01:06:21 Vah the Ancient One
Nothing like spontaneous first aid because someone decided to eat gravel.
 Silent Lucidity
01:06:19 Silent, Lucid
Hey doodle. How are ya?
 Luna🌕
01:06:17 Silver (She/her)
So hopefully literally forever
 Luna🌕
01:05:57 Silver (She/her)
I plan on warrior stoning him as a battle wolf when he gets old
 EverygreenHills
01:04:48 
Silver
Wonderful. They shall live forever.
 Luna🌕
01:04:05 Silver (She/her)
Evergreen hills
Yes it must grow Halen is the founding father. IÂ’m almost halfway there and picking a new wolf to use my other dye on right nowÂ… I want to do a chimera females so I can breedÂ… maybe to HalenÂ…
 Hugs4Bugs
01:04:05 Ed (he/they)
BJake
That sucks </3
Sounds like you're a really great friend :')
 Hugs4Bugs
01:02:58 Ed (he/they)
Honestly though-
I've been wanting to play with gear for my wolves for a while but at the same time, den space is more important to me right now, so I've been putting it off to save for 10 apples
 Luna🌕
01:02:43 Silver (She/her)
Bjake
Give him a present for me :)
 EverygreenHills
01:02:30 
Silver
The queso army shall grow.
 BJake
01:02:20 Don't call me BJ.
He lives in a toxic unaccepting family, he seriously needs christmas gifts this year. :')
 Luna🌕
01:01:25 Silver (She/her)
Gear is so fricking expensive I just want cosmic antlers for 2 of my wolves but IÂ’m broke, hence al the pvps for mush
 Luna🌕
01:00:27 Silver (She/her)
Bjake
Oh my God- 0_0 I guess she aged well XD
 Hugs4Bugs
01:00:23 Ed (he/they)
BJake
Awww, that's so nice of youuuuu
T-T <3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : 0
Grey Fox : -2
Rattlesnake : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Light Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    164    165    166    167    168   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 7, 2020 10:25 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari/Male/???
Jabari's heard hurt but he only nodded and got up, "That was one of the gifted weapons that was given to my father by the Nile clan" Jabari said only catching a glimpse of it. He got up and looked around he could not see Rezhar anywhere, but he heard his fathers voice "Rezhar cannot meet you for a few hours." He said, Jabari only sighed.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 7, 2020 10:29 AM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mary/FH/Nine
"When will Phase and the others come back?" She said, shifting into a winged wolf, and sluttering her wings.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 7, 2020 11:08 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame/FH/SR/M: Jabari
Flame looked back to Jabari before shaking her head. "Yeah, it used to just hang in the armory when we were just kids. Although, I don't remember much of me being a child other than being thrown into a box and shipped here. That's how I met Starfire." She stretched before picking up the weapon again, "I will be back." She trotted out the exit before going into the water entrance/exit. Shaking her wings off, she started for the forest.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 7, 2020 03:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Oop foxes can't have any kinds of chocolate.)
Nine sniffed it before swapping it away, "it smells weird." she complained.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 8, 2020 12:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari/Male/???
Jabari took a breathe and looked down, "Not much I can do about it,my father fell" He said to himself.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 8, 2020 12:35 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Deputy/M: Jabari, Paul
Raven watched the scen unfold but not sure what to do about it. Sighing, she went to check on the other man in the Moon cave.
Flame made it back to the forest where she found a small cave in a mountainside. Trotting in, the scent of Lily washed over her and she sighed. Laying down the weapon next to the small rainwater pond. "I know you can hear me Lily, please watch the weapon and keep it out of bad hands." She closed her eyes while saying this. When she opened them, the weapon was gone and the small pond was glistening. Smiling, she stood up and flew back to the base. Shaking off water, she started back to where she left Jabari. "Are you okay?" She asked, hesitating at the entrance.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 8, 2020 03:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari/Mae/???
Jabari shook his head "Yes, thank you for asking" He said in a neutral tone "You say you were met starfire from being shipped off in a box? Or in that way I guess." He asked.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 8, 2020 04:03 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
"Eh, more like he was the one who helped me get out of the box. His group intercepted the hunters before they could get to the base, freeing me and a couple of my pack. I stayed with him for a couple years until learning that the Silver Roses and your pack were still alive, and went to help them." She replied to his question. She sat down, a little bit inside the entrance. "And now, I am back again."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 8, 2020 04:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari/Male/???
Jabari nodded "My father mostly hid me and my siblings until the day he died." He said recalling the memory. "Fortunatly Paul came to get me, my siblings were killed of asfar as im concerned. they were all far younger than me but not by much
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 8, 2020 04:21 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame shifted her paws. "Yes, that seems about correct. Although, it wasn't much of a secret the your father had a son who could walk through the spirit realm." She looked down at her paws before asking with great interest, "Did you ever see a pure silver dragon with red wings with your father?"

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    164    165    166    167    168   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us