AppleTrees
03:27:14 Apples
Boe, alright lol
 technoblade
03:27:00 Lil Techy | Techno
that was fun thank you Amy ^^ good games
 The Night Walker
03:26:07 Anemoia/Aedra
"You believe in stars? You fools, those are just the holes poked in the container so we can breathe!"

Anyways, bye-bye chat!
 technoblade
03:25:01 Lil Techy | Techno
love the rank difference with just ione battle
 Amygdala
03:24:36 Amy/Anpmygdala
Welcome back desti
 Boeing
03:24:31 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
Oops my battle got accepted

Apple, I'll try not to be too mean.
 Destinations End
03:23:53 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Back
 Amygdala
03:22:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Sure XD
 technoblade
03:21:19 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

wanna go a round or 2 while I wait to reroll?
 Amygdala
03:19:36 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
I'm sorry...i can't help myself i love pvp and wolf party😭
 Boeing
03:19:04 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
also, Amy
What were you saying about not getting to top #1 PvP power rankings again -_-
 Amygdala
03:18:19 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Yup...i love him XD
 Boeing
03:17:59 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
Your LW Nimble Foot xDD
 Amygdala
03:17:48 Amy/Anpmygdala
I finished 5 swamp levels in 2 days
 Boeing
03:17:29 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Techno
Okay fine
You're still relatively more sweaty in Explore than I am lol
 Devils Heart
03:17:29 FizenDevil, Zeni
Mushrooms: 15,405

15k mush *^* Almost enough to afford the apples needed for the customs.. well one.. custom..
 Amygdala
03:17:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Hehe my barelly trained super agile wolf is doing amazingly XD
 Listless
03:16:58 List
currently trying to do 10 levels in tundra 🫡 got 3 down

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -4
Sun Bear : -1
Vicuna Wolf : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Sleet  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    163    164    165    166    167   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 4, 2020 04:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari & Rezhar/Males, Deceased/The gold council
Jabari felt pain in his chest and started to sit against the wall gripping it, infront of him stood Rezhar. "The curse of shifters like us is that we feel our past claw its way into our souls, Youre father lead well but it was in vain. The Desert hound army fell and your pack decimated, and ofcourse more to it..." Rezhar said pausing looking at Jabari with empty eyes "Humans have ruled the world since my first fall as a ruler, now humans want us gone, they kill each other aswell." He growled then moved towars Jabari sitting next to him "Truthfully I dont want to kill all Humans, but humans need to learn their place." Rezhar said cooly, Jaari frowned "What do you mean?"he asked, Rezhar got up and sighed "Jabari, humans and ofcourse the greek shifters are treacherous beings." He explained he then clapped his hands. "One day Jabari you will know what I mean." he said fading.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 4, 2020 04:50 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Deputy/M: Jabari
Raven got up and stretched before trotting towards the main cave. Seeing light from one of the anchors, she went in to find Jabari leaning on the wall, his back towards her. "Are you okay?" She cocked her head at him.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 4, 2020 06:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari & Rezhar/Male, deceased/The gold council
Jabari jumped up and turned facing where the voice came from the pain in his chest seemed to grow. All of a sudden Rezhar appeared behind Jabari with a chuckle "Death is something no one can escape, Jabari, feel the pain and embrace it" He whispered, Jabari stood straight the pain in his chest was getting worse but he tried putting a smile "Yes I am thank you" He forced out.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 4, 2020 08:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadows was/not talking in normal voice/Night. Shadowa stepped away from Night , still didn't look at him " oh them",looking down " how did you know ? I was sure no one was around, I know that for sure " she said looking up a little, then forward she walked a little then stopped " plus I marked you" she muttered really low. Aloud she said " their safe now, they don't need me plus they probably have forgotten about me, I know they can defend themselves so I can leave " she breathed " finally "

Edited at December 5, 2020 01:57 PM by Blood and Roses
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 4, 2020 10:55 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mary/FH/Nine
" n-no i dont.." she said, covering her eyes, and blushed. " ..cookies are round shapes stuff. It's good. But I don't like Tracer-"
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 5, 2020 12:42 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Deputy/M: Jabari, Rezhar (ind)
Raven froze, a cold feeling spreading through her. Something was in the room with them. She noted that Jabari was forcing a smile and words but she didn't hear them. Keeping calm, she gestured for him to stay put before teleporting to where Flame and Starfire was. "Flame, we need you now. Remember when you told me a couple years ago about the quiet presence and to warn you about it? It's here."
Flame/FH/M: Jabari
Flame heard her before running through the tunnels. Skidding to a halt, she felt it. Closing her eyes, slowly an image of a man and spirit came into mind. She gasped as she realized the half-spirit was Jabari. She went into the cave before thinking, I'm so so sorry but Mom told me to protect you at any cost. Letting out her howl, she closed her eyes before releasing her power.
Memories poured into her mind before she forced the man(Rezhar) back into the spirit world with a weapon that fit neatly in her hand. She didn't know what it was but she forced it on the ground, marking the cave. She curled back into herself as spirits went back to normal. She gasped, falling to the ground. Oh flip. They won't be able to get back in here and our spirits won't be able to get out. What did I just do? The weapon still was stuck in the ground beside her.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 5, 2020 12:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine gave her the look, I can read your mind, but don't worry, I won't tell anybody! She sent, giving a small wink, Can I try a cookie?
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 5, 2020 02:40 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mary/FH/Nine
she got a bag of cookies, and gave one to Nine. " yeah, ok."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 5, 2020 04:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari & Rezhar/Male, deceased/The gold council
Rezhar fell and Jabari was pulled too. He heard Rezhar growl "fool! Now I have no choice but to go back and fix your mess!" he bellowed dissapearing. Jabari was confused but felt his spirit forcefully leaving his body.
Rezhar shook himself and formed into sand and moves to the palace "Father you need to speak to the gods!" He roared, hus father stood up calmly and walked forward "Do not worry, Its been sorted, aslong as she doesnt do anything to disturb the process the weapon should stop in a couple seconds" He said calmly, Rezhar growled well what must she not do??" he demanded his father sat and shrugged "She just must not touch Jabari. Otherwise she will see a darker and more violent part of our history." he said closing his eyes "Which isnt a bad thing...The real truth of our kind will reach the world once were out of this hell." He growled. Rezhar calmed down "Very well" He said turning and forming back to sand.(Just a little info this was mentioned earlier about forming into sand or dust)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 7, 2020 08:59 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame/FH/Silver Rose/M: Jabari
Flame woke up, dizzy. Whoopsy, what the heck was that? She thought to herself looking at the weapon. Something had come over her, she didn't like that. She thought back to one of her mother's lessons. "Once you find the one, you will know. It can be difficult to control at first but you will learn." Her mother had said. Could I really have found him? She shook her head before walking over to Jabari. Not knowing if he was awake or not, she whispered, "Sorry, I don't know what came over me. I might've forgotten that your power is to talk to the spirits." She looked back at the weapon, now recognizing it. It was Geraldzer weapon that was always in the armory. She didn't even remember how to use it. Sighing, she started for the weapon, picking it up before heading for the door.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    163    164    165    166    167   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us