Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Boeing
03:35:57 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
I'm letting my wolves heal. Give them a few more minutes then they'll be back xD
 Amygdala
03:35:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Up for more battles or did you have enough?
 AppleTrees
03:35:11 Apples
Boe,they'll be fineee :D
 Silent Lucidity
03:34:01 Silent, Lucid
Ollie
Awesome!
 Sabbath
03:33:57 Rook
geodes are not worth wasting apples on
 Boeing
03:33:46 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
Sorry lol

Blorp
I sell them for 1 mush so... welp lol
 Boeing
03:33:14 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Apple
;-;
But your poor wolves
 blorpus
03:32:46 Blorpus / Theo
damn, since ive last played geodes went from 250 mush to 9 mush on the market LOL
 Amygdala
03:31:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
You gave your wolves too much drugs
 AppleTrees
03:31:47 Apples
Boe don't feel bad, I've got like 5 health potions I can use lol
 Luna🌕
03:30:29 Silver (She/her)
Hiii
 Faulty Demons
03:30:13 Ollie, Gold
Thoughts? :)
-Click-
 Boeing
03:29:55 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Apple
I feel a bit bad for your wolf ;-;
 AppleTrees
03:29:31 Apples
Good game Boe :]
 Boeing
03:28:05 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Apple
Oops. >.>
 Amygdala
03:27:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
Good games XD
 AppleTrees
03:27:14 Apples
Boe, alright lol
 technoblade
03:27:00 Lil Techy | Techno
that was fun thank you Amy ^^ good games
 The Night Walker
03:26:07 Anemoia/Aedra
"You believe in stars? You fools, those are just the holes poked in the container so we can breathe!"

Anyways, bye-bye chat!
 technoblade
03:25:01 Lil Techy | Techno
love the rank difference with just ione battle

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -4
Sun Bear : -1
Vicuna Wolf : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Sleet  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    162    163    164    165    166   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 3, 2020 04:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Fangsoffire said:
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: Nine
Okay, we can do that when we get back to base. He thought to Nine before turning to the other two. "Let's head back to camp. Jabari, we picked up Paul. He's resting at the moment. Should be waking up soon."

Jabari/Male/???
Jabari yawned he was tired of being chased and told, all he wanted was to go back home but unfortunatly for him to lead his broken clan he needs to learn about his culture.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 3, 2020 05:21 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire & Flame/FH/M: Jabari
Starfire led the way back to base and dove into the small entrance. After leading the others into the main cave, he looked at Flame, "Come, you can tell me what happened." He started for the memory cove. "Jabari, you coming? I can give you a brief history lesson as well." Flame said to Jabari, waiting.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 3, 2020 05:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa/talking in not normal voice/Night
Shadowa snorted she suddenly pulled Night gently as possible but strongly . She pulled him back just as arrows shot forward and as he stumbled back she pulled he right as a hunter sharp trap snapped shut. She whispered in his ear " as if I didn't know" she turned to look at him eyes turning orange brown ( hidden)
"the last trap was quicksand for your information"
She stood still for a moment then let him go and jumped back bowing her head " come this way it safer" she said low but she stayed still looking at him then shook her head and jumped over a huge log and headed deeper into the moonlit. " sorry if I grabbed you too hard" she growled out low behind her.

Edited at December 3, 2020 05:56 PM by Blood and Roses
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 3, 2020 05:57 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night/GH Warrior/M: Shadowa
Night looked at her funny. "You are a strange one, Huntressa. You seem to be on the hunter's side and yet you help me and those other two men." He jumped over the log, landing beside her before following. "The question is why." He looked at her questioning.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 3, 2020 06:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa/talking in not normal voice/Night
She stopped in her tracks growling without turning " what men" she asked
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 3, 2020 06:12 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night stopped beside her. "Paul and the younger one, Jabari. I know you helped them too even though you deny it."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 3, 2020 07:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa cocked " I have never heardthose names before" ( keep 3xplaining because she has a clue about what your talking about she's just being stubborn:) ]
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 4, 2020 07:50 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Night sighed annoyed. He didn't like to be toyed with. "The older man, Paul is human but sticks with the younger one, Jabari, who is a shapeshifter. And don't tell me you have not heard of them because it was you who helped Paul's leg that time after the mines(bombs)."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 4, 2020 02:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari/Male/???
Jabari shook his head, "Thank you but Ill ready havemy ownn way of seeing my history." He said curtly bowing "I should perhaps go rest Ive had enough action for once." Jabari said shutting a half yawn.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 4, 2020 02:53 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame/FH/M: Jabari
Flame nodded to him before following Starfire. "It's been a while hasn't it?" She asked him as she sat down near the edge of the pool. "Yes it has. Now tell me what happened. Or show me." Starfire replied. Flame sighed before saying, "Okay but consider yourself warned. My mother has a way of communicating even in death." She stepped into the water, memories floating up in front of her. (Anyone can walk in on 'accident')
Flame trotted back to the elders in a small cave with multiple tunnels running out. "Here is some more food." She said, saddened. "Thank you youngin. And don't worry about it. Your pack has helped us a lot." The elder looked up, one eye scarred shut. "I wish I could do more," said a young Flame. "At least He got away. . .even if his father didn't." The elder said before starting to eat. The water parted to reveal a couple years later.
Flame howled, warning her pack but she was too late...again. Fire burned down buildings. Water flooded escape. Shifter bodies littered the ground. She whirled around to see One-Eye howl, and the African Wolves ran off with the Sand Dwellers right behind. She streaked towards them bringing rocks up and fallen weapons. 3 Sand Dwellers fell. The rest scattered before grouping up around the remaining Silver Roses. The African Wolves were safe. She turned to find a purple wolf in front of her. She looked curiously at it before hearing a piercing howl. The sounds of her memories started seeping into the tunnels.
She whirled around to see her mother dying. "No!" Her eyes flashed a deeper purple before she let out a roar, her body transforming into a dragon. Buildings, fire, everything started lifting from the ground. The memory faded but not before a message got out. "Protect the One with your life and when it's time, become your one true self." This message echoed through the tunnels to the main cave and healing pond. Raven lifted her head before falling asleep again.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    162    163    164    165    166   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us