Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 BJake
05:31:25 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Used to use em, wanted to use em again
But I'm out of disk space, it won't let me install anything anymore
It's cause my moms computer is connected to mine and all her stuff if taking up the space on my computer 🖐
 technoblade
05:28:31 Lil Techy | Techno
Bjake

Why not upgrade to an app such as Medibang, Firealpaca, or krita?
 BJake
05:25:51 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Couldn't, I use Kleki, Kleki only allows one save at a time.
And my computer is out of disk space so it just put "saving" and I can't retry, so it just never saves anymore
 technoblade
05:24:08 Lil Techy | Techno
Bjake

No old saves?
 Zeraphia
05:23:56 Vah the Ancient One
-WP Click-

Rp sign-ups. :3
 BJake
05:22:45 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Definitely can't do that with one of the YCH's, the only one that actually got a bid 10$ lost ;-;
-Click-
 technoblade
05:20:49 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

Nooo! Maybe trace the lines from a saved screenshot?
 BJake
05:19:41 Don't call me BJ.
I lost 3 YCH's today ;-;
Including the bunny one, because I accidentally shut off my computer instead of making it sleep
😭🙏
 technoblade
05:16:20 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

Mmm I'm more of a damian and raven but I do love Dami and Jon as well.
 BJake
05:15:29 Don't call me BJ.
What about you?
 BJake
05:15:22 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Dick x Barbra
hehehe They're so cute
Extending out of Gotham though,
Damian Wayne x Jon Kent
 technoblade
05:12:11 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

All of them are lovely. Do you have any favourite ships?
 Serpents
05:10:43 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anyone up for an rp pm me
 BJake
05:09:58 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
LOL I love traumatized batfamily
 technoblade
05:08:40 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

Well to be fair Joker did torture the fuck outta him before yeeting him to the afterlife.
 BJake
05:07:39 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Never played the games but I saw a clip of one where they totally overdid Jason's torture.
The voice actor was top tier🖐
 technoblade
05:05:59 Lil Techy | Techno
Bjake

I have been a DC fan for years though mostly for Tim and Jason.
 BJake
05:03:18 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
I joined chat sad, and now I'm happy, getting to talk DC with someone who knows DC ;w;
 Willow Tribe
05:03:11 Willow / Tibby
-WP Click-

honestly a pretty good one
 technoblade
05:01:23 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

His humour is peak

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Margay : -5
Jaguar : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    160    161    162    163    164   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 30, 2020 05:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tracer nodded, turning into a small weasel and disappearing into the trees, the opposite of Raven as he went as still as a statue, he and Shadowa...Or Huntreesa, haven't really even made eye-contact, so she shouldn't even know his fur-patterns on his weasel shape.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 30, 2020 05:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa sniffed the air ( her clock hides her shifter scent so you can't tell she's a shifter, just a heads up) she recognized the smell ( see what I did there) of the bird girl she could smell others as well and strangely the scent of of a shifter in weasel form she smiled under mask but pretended not to know he was there in fact she ignored the fact that he wasn't far away from her knowing she would see him soon enough.
Her senses were keen she could sense the movement of the shifters but waited until the right moment.
" well Hunter " she said in a entirety different voice ( deep and strong not necessarily feminine) I" I hope things get better
( then hiding her movements) she made motions that told him to go north to the cave with her buck and to stay there until she came and that it was a good place to hide because it was a cave hidden in a deep thicket that they couldn't follow him and the men. *( all said in symbols) then getting up the men slowly walk to the cabin while some stayed around the fire warily.
Touching Hunters head she spoke to him just as she was about to leave he spoke in her mind " where will you go" he asked " wherever I want, see you soon Hunter nice meeting you" ( she was kinda nice right, right :) ]
Shadowa walked away into the woods leaving Hunter to prepare she walk quietly through the trees quieter than most shifters even though her figure was hidden she walk gracefully and quiet.
She walked through pine tree's quietly sniffing for the one scent she almost knew best (Night) she stopped to look at the moon ( assuming it's nighttime) she growled as she thought of what the moon reminded her of.

Edited at November 30, 2020 06:04 PM by Blood and Roses
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 30, 2020 06:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rezhar/Deceased/The gold council
Rezhar stood at a large window in his fathers palace looking across. He had a neutral face and felt calm. Jabari's father Geraldzer was near standing straight. Rezhar looked over at him and gestured for him to come, Geraldzer agreed and approached. Rezhar had a slight smile. I want you to find fish" He said. Geraldzer lifted one one eyebrow but turned around and left Rezhar alone. In the corner of the room sat a girl. "How long do you tend to keep me a secret?" she asked. Rezhar did not turn to face her "Jabari only knew that he was the only child, ofcourse we put you in hiding for a good reason." Rezhar said looking out the window once more. "In a way I want you to stay hidden until Jabari is announced the new leader of his pack and the new ruler of the clan, Jabari is powerful despite his limited power but with the boxes that contain a few of my brothers and my powers he can be just as strong as starfire himself. Only problem is he can only ise it for a limited time thabks to the greek gods curse." Rezhar said with a growl, he lived for many years and was brought back to the real world twice. He slowly went away from the window and pulled down a curtain. A large golden symbol of the old pack showed and it glowed. Rezhar closed his eyes "Jabari will need a mate to complete his final task to open the gates otherwise Ibwould have to kill him and use his blood to open the gates, Just like the other two tumes." Rezhar said sighing at the idea the girl stood up and walked towards Rezhar "My brother is weak, you should let me open the gates"(Hehe....Been working on this little character) She said with confidence but Rezhar nodded "No" he said flatly. The girl leaned back and sat back down "Call me when you need me" She said dissapearing. Rezhar suddenly felt rage and he hit the wall cracking it "How long?" He said turning.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 1, 2020 07:51 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven & Night/GH Warriors/M: Shadowa
Raven watched as Shadowa started sign-languaging. She sighed, yep they know we are here. Gently getting up to make no noise, she flicked her ears to Tracer. She started for the forest to pick up the rest of her group, waiting for Tracer at a small oak tree. Night walked through the forest, brushing against a pine tree before settling under an old oak tree. He watched the night around him before hearing a small growl. Turning his head slightly like he would when hunting, he saw Shadowa watching the moon. "Well hello there. It's been a while." He stood up as to not scare her(probably won't anyway) and leaned against the tree. "What are you doing out here this time of night?"
(Also, Blood and Roses, I need you to fill out the power section in your form. We are far enough in where her powers don't have to be hidden now.)
Lily/FH/M: Jabari (ind)
Lily trotted through the night in the SR(spirit realm). She loved the moon this time of night and sat down by a pond. She had recently finished a lesson but could feel something traveling down her spine. Someone was in the forest, someone new and she couldn't figure out who would put such a chill into her. Shaking her head, she started walking. Someone is in the forest. Someone I know. Or used to know. Am I supposed to know everyone? She growled. No, I can't know everybody in the forest. Unless. . . Nope, not going there. I hope Jabari is safe and I hope Starfire is treating him well. I don't really care about the other guy lol. She tripped over a stone, too deep in her thoughts to watch where she was going. Shaking her head, she realized she was on the African plane. Gasping, she saw heads start popping up and then realized, Oh No. Nope couldn't be. Looking around the faces, she let out a sigh of relief. She wasn't there and yet all of them were there. She turned and raced back to her plane before going into the forest. She had to be alive and she was in this forest. She stopped by a pine tree, seeing a hooded figure talking to Night--wait Night? She shook her head, Don't get distracted. She started running again. She was going to find her, there was nothing to stop her.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 1, 2020 07:57 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tracer watched as Raven quietly getting up, and flicked her ears to him, he nodded back. He has also seen they have changed to sign-language, meaning that even in shifter form this Huntressa has noticed there presence, making spying on them worthless and even dangerous for the ghost hunters. He also got up and silently scurried down the tree, his small paws not making a sound, it was only until he got to Raven was when he turned into a wolf, frowning. "That was not good."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 1, 2020 08:03 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Deputy/M: Huntressa, Tracer
"No that wasn't. She immediately picked up on us. Hmm. . .we will have to be careful of that one." Raven responded looking back to where Huntressa had disappeared. "Come on, let's get out of here. I don't trust this part of the woods for a moment." She went into a silent loping run, watching out for twigs and leaves to be silent. Once out of there, she said, "We need to catch up with the rest of the GH and see what they found." (As playable characters, you can give the report and such ;3)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 1, 2020 08:07 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(OK, where they hunting?)
Tracer nodded, kicking a stone to let go of some anger and great confusion, before running after Raven, "Hope they found something better then what we found." He sighed, they did find something puzzling and could've solved it, but Huntressa seemed to have alot of power.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 1, 2020 08:13 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(They should be hunting in a meadow on the south side of the bay. Or the east side of the forest they are in right now)
Raven sighed, "I hope so." She trotted towards the break of trees finally finding the meadow. She looked around to the howls and saw some of their shifters chasing after a herd of deer. "Let's go have some fun and get something to eat first." She said before running to join the pack. Almost instantly, they parted to allow her in her usual position and she knew they would part again to let Tracer in too.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 1, 2020 08:21 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tracer smiled abit and ran after her too, the pack parted once again to let him pass, and he sat in his usual spot, "Report?" He asked, settling down and licking his lips at the smell of food and the sight of there bloody muzzles, meaning there hunt was successful. A human set there hunting weapon down and cleared there throat, "There is plenty of pray, so we don't have to worry about that, though there was some hunters near the border, we killed them off and hid there bodies in the trees." He said, Tracer nodded, "Bring a small group to check that part again tomorrow." He barked.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersDecember 1, 2020 08:37 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven started pressing as two shifter split two deer from the herd. Tilting her body slightly, she did a tight turn, the shifters pressing in around her. Stretching into a stride, she came up on one side of the deer to nip at their heels. She could feel the other wolf shifters closing in too. A little farther. She jumped, pinning one of the deer down as Lightning led some of the others after the second deer. The deer underneath her struggled until she ended its life. Panting for a moment, she looked to find a shifter on top of the other deer, Lightning prancing around. She raised her head to howl at the moon above them. Pricking her ears, she could hear the others doing the same. Successful hunt, all doing well. We are the Ghost Hunters.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    160    161    162    163    164   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us