Ghost Queen
07:22:11 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I need to change my pack name XD
 BuggyOs
07:18:44 Bug-a-boo
Fox
currently doing that! Thank you

Ky
I'm restarting my pack and just had a lot of hero pups. I might get rid of some just cause there's too many right now
 kycantina
07:17:41 ky
Bug, I thought about it for a long time but the forest 5 change made me decide my hands are too full with my own wolves lol
 Fox
07:16:52 FoxFoxFoxFox
You could try looking under trading post in the forums, too
 BuggyOs
07:16:06 Bug-a-boo
Ky
trust me I know >.<
 kycantina
07:14:23 ky
Bug, oof good luck, BE training is tough to find
 BuggyOs
07:13:06 Bug-a-boo
Ky
I'm looking for one, requesting services, so I put an ad in sales chat also
 kycantina
07:11:37 ky
Buggy, are you looking for one or do you want advice from one?
 Pack of Mist
07:11:31 Mistclaw
Debating if I want to use one of my sunscreens on this little girl, thoughts?
-WP Click-
 BuggyOs
07:10:28 Bug-a-boo
wait this is probably the wrong chat for this sorry
 BuggyOs
07:10:08 Bug-a-boo
If any BE trainers are on, PM me please
 Destinations End
07:09:11 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Silent
What are you up to
 Silent Lucidity
07:01:54 Silent, Lucid
Hey desti
 Existence
06:59:18 Exist / Kuskyn
Gosh despite my team being pretty maxed CP wise they are still hopeless xD
 Dawnforest
06:58:27 Dawn
Vote? -WP Click-
 Crooked Magic
06:41:58 Crook, She/her
PvP anyone?
 Destinations End
06:36:15 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey.
 Existence
06:31:22 Exist / Kuskyn
Tech, Apparently yes xD In saying that I don't bother yeeting them to the falls xD
 technoblade
06:28:50 Lil Techy | Techno
Exist

Is that where they keep coming from?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : +3
Anaconda : +3
Jaguar : -4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    159    160    161    162    163   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 29, 2020 11:41 AM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mary/FH/tracer
" bye now!" she barked after him. She laid down, and shifted into her human form, and skipped rocks. " i wonder if i can skip a rock, and shift at the same time!"
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 29, 2020 03:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari/Male/??? ( Is there some sort of roast war happening???)
Jabari pricked his ears and wascurious as to what Flame was about to say but he did not mention anything.
(Short posts are common, but hey atleast its not 1000 words again hehe)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 29, 2020 07:44 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mary/FH/???
Mary shifted into a winged wolf, and howled. (howl transalation: )
Were are you guys?
She took to the sky, scanning the forest below her.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 30, 2020 07:55 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame and Starfire/FH/Female/M: Jabari, Nine
Flame flicked her ears hearing a howl. She let out her own howl, hearing Starfire start her way. "Star! Over here!" Starfire looked down, seeing 3 small figures below. Swooping down, he came to a halt before turning his eyes to Flame. "Is that really you Flame? I thought you would be leading your pack by now." He asked surprised, but relieved that she was safe. "I know, I will tell you all about that in a bit when we get back to camp."Flame turned to Jabari, "You can come with and I can finish explaining about the packs if you want." Starfire looked over to Nine, Where did you find her?
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 30, 2020 08:28 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine looked back at Starfire, at the (Place she found her.) Nine replied back, I think it's best for her to explain what happened.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 30, 2020 08:47 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: Nine
Okay, we can do that when we get back to base. He thought to Nine before turning to the other two. "Let's head back to camp. Jabari, we picked up Paul. He's resting at the moment. Should be waking up soon."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 30, 2020 03:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa looking for Paul/ alone
Shadowa was growing. Tired after resting against a tree a while she got up and continued walking it was easy following his scent , but it was growing tiring.
Shadowa stopped "why am I even looking for them? They have probably forgotten all about me plus I am no hero at least not anymore " she thought "I am a huntress, huntressa is one of my names if they wish to find me so be it, but why get them killed its time I go back to being alone where no one can can get in my way. Again. " she said signing
She then decided to go hunt she was walking when she heard a howl [Raven, I think she said she was hunting or something, be my guest ;) ;) ]
Shadowa was on the trail of a boar, she could tell the shifters where nearby not far away she growled at the thought, but continued hunting only securing her clock and hood and mask more.
eventually she stopped.
She could smell Hunters " I should stop by and see what's up" she made her way to them. There was two cabins and a bunch of trucks outside a group of men where sitting around some sat at a fire pit on logs one laid in a hammock, but as soon as they saw her they got up and grabbed their weapons.
Before they could shoot she made a symbol that only Hunters know and they warely lowered there weapons down a little they were all young men and confusion was played across their faces and in their scent. " who are you !!!" One young man shouted clearly the leader of the bunch in her normal beautiful voice for the first time in weeks she spoke "I am Ombra Nerezza shifter of the hunters daughter of many, and I go with commander Tolbert Volkan and Kaiser" the young man stared in awe all of them lowered their weapons except the one who spoke " if you are truly the Huntress let me see your face for I know what she looks like but have never heard her voice"
Shadowa bowed her head she knew what he meant and it was true generally she didn't talk, but when she did ( in her normal voice) no one forgot the sound of her voice strange but true she the commander loved keeping her too himself and only showed her when necessary, but that didn'tstop him from telling all the Hunters her name after all she is a prize not easily found.
Lowered her hood and the young man instantly lowered his weapon And he bowed low
" Huntressa" he said with respect ( that what usually young Hunters call her or her past hunting friends or acquaintances/ close friends call her Huntra)
" now that we know one another tell me the news" pulling her hood up but leaving her mask down so he could only see her face her black hair was straight her eye's a mix of brown and blue.
They stepped around to a circle of logs and sat down he got a seat next to her and the others tried to as well ( that's why they kept her separated)
When things got a little loud she growled and everything immediately settled down " my name is ironic enough Hunter and my father is the lead general" he told her the news and she listened but also kept a ear tuned for the wood in case any thing planned to come. ( Raven :=] )

Edited at November 30, 2020 03:41 PM by Blood and Roses
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 30, 2020 03:40 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Deputy/M: Shadowa, Tracer
Raven was flew over the trees before hearing a shout from nearby. Turning into a regular wolf, she trotted towards it. "Tracer, stay near the trees." She said over her shoulder before going towards the sound. She found the clearing with regular hunters and sat down near a tree to listen in. If anyone looked at her, she would look like a hell hound.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 30, 2020 03:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa heard a snap and stopped Hunter with a hand he looked at her trustingly as if he knew. He slowly reached for his weapon but she stopped him she pulled her mask up and with her hand she motioned ( hidden) for him to change the discussion and for all the Hunters to be at ready. Hunter continued wary and making up stuff just for ears sake " did you know some shifters attacked us and now we are low on amo and gear" signing " don't tell chief I said this brothers but I think we are losing, well all due soon if this continues" he said head slight ly bow the othe men played along talking about all 5he problems and how they had losing that their commanders were going to kill them if this continues, and all the while Shadowa was listening intently to the woods.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 30, 2020 04:01 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Deputy/M: Shadowa, Hunter
Raven cocked her head as she saw one of the hunters stop suddenly before changing the subject. Then she saw one of them scanning the clearing. Laying her head down, she watched that one closely.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    159    160    161    162    163   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us