Urux
03:24:33 Urox
Wait what, third Ax x Chim? Like ever?
 Urux
03:16:26 Urox
I will breeding her to that stud again lol
 Urux
03:16:03 Urox
Sigh, none of the siblings are giving me anything good. But I am chuffed with that double defect
 starmutt
03:15:53 marsh | they/it
ah. 3rd according to existence lol
 starmutt
03:15:29 marsh | they/it
has there been another like that yet?
 Urux
03:13:52 Urox
It's my first litter from an SV girl I used a fert fig on. And she threw that at me!
 starmutt
03:13:21 marsh | they/it
@Urux
ooo yes it is :o interesting double defect
 Urux
03:12:25 Urox
-WP Click-
I am screaming! What is this! Is this an axan chim?!
 Drunken seas
03:09:17 Pera
Oops, forgot the link, -Click-
 Drunken seas
03:06:42 Pera
I love drawing mules, my goodness
 Stygian Forest
02:34:11 
Amy!
 Amygdala
02:27:18 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn...questioning life is back in swamp
 365partygirl
02:23:08 ⑅ ♥̩
The Base Coat is Uncommon!!
The Eyes are Uncommon!!
The Nose is Uncommon!!
kinda cool
 starmutt
02:16:44 marsh | they/it
when lacking an art program, use your device's gallery edit photo feature
-Click-
 ZEFHYR
02:14:29 
ok...
 Feiella
02:04:36 Fei the writer
Only the wolf that kills in explore gets the battle experience
 ZEFHYR
02:00:21 
I have a wolf that I use in explore, but its experience points just will not increase. why is this?
 Forest Shadows
01:58:09 
Agh, I really am going to need a solid custom
 Boeing
01:58:08 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
oh this is great, 7 den space and thankfully only three wolves expecting, the problem is they all pop in my sleep xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : 0
Coyote : 0
Jackal : +2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    150    151    152    153    154   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 24, 2020 02:52 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame/Female/(Surprise. . .)/M: ADFA, FH
Flame got bored waiting for Starfire even though she heard his call. Landing in a clearing, she shifted into her human form, pulling a couple daggers from her belt. Walking towards where she smelled smoke, she found hunters?, standing watching the sky. A couple looked her way and when they did, she smiled. Guns started coming out but she waved her hand. No, this is my fun. She thought as the guns ripped themselves from the hands of the hunters before flying over to her. Turning them with a flick of the wrist, they started shooting at the hunters. Satisfied, she turned into a wolf letting out a bellowing howl to the Fearless Helpers.
(Is this twist of a shifter enough? :3)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 24, 2020 03:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Phase paused, howling back before looking at Nine, "You have good social skills, go ahead." She had no time for a shapeshifter, running to do her thing (Forgot what to do and what's going on) Nine nodded, odd, isn't she supposed to check it out? Oh well... she thought before turning into a wolf and running full speed at the sound, finding a blood-red female shapeshifter, and cautiously slunk toward her, hello?
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 24, 2020 03:11 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(They just finished the attack.)
Flame/Female/(Surprise)/M:Nine
Flame looked around, confused at who said hello until her eyes settled on a whitish wolf slinking towards her. Smelling the wind, she pick up the FH scent and sighed. Getting up, she said, "Hello there! I am looking for the Fearless Helpers. Can you help me?" She is a Fearless Helper by the scent, I am hoping she knows Starfire.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 24, 2020 03:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine got up and nodded, I'm a ex-prisoner, don't know if I can call myself a fearless hunter, but yes I know Starfire, and know where they are. she sent, walking away and flicking her tail to motion her to follow, who are you?
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 24, 2020 03:45 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flame/Female/M: Nine
Flame blinked, another mind-reader, hmm., she thought closing her mind. Walking next to the wolf, she said, "My name is Flame. I am in the Fearless Helpers but had to leave for a while to help my birthpack. Starfire thought it best that I keep my identity hidden so others wouldn't panic." She tilted her head towards the female, "What is your name?"
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 24, 2020 03:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine realized that she couldn't read Flames mind, I shouldn't be so open next time. she thought before turning to Flame, I'm Nine, if you see a smaller fox that looks like me that is my main form, the only reason why I'm a wolf is because wolves are fast and I have some breathing issues. Nine realized what she sent, gah! revealing my weaknesses, oh well. Then remembered what she said, why do you come now?
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 24, 2020 04:00 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Anything that I say italicized, Nine can see)
Flame was silent as memories passed through her mind. Fire surrounded her as she watched her birth pack die around her. She lifted only to be pushed back down. Bodies fell around her. She shuddered as she remembered what she had done after that. Flame roared as her mother dropped and she let her fury out. Daggers turned on hunters. Guns backfired. Hunters started dropping like her pack had. Soon, there was nothing left except for fire, destruction and her. She snapped out of her trance before responding, "My birth pack died. There is nothing left for me there so I am here now."
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 24, 2020 04:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine shuttered at what she witnessed, I'm sorry for your loss, we will assure you that you can have good protection with us, and a family too.Nine has dealed with loss before, but nobody ever comforted her, so she didn't really know what to do, realizing they where walking, she quickly turned into a fox, sorry for asking
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 24, 2020 04:08 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
"It's okay Nine. And I won't just be here for the protection, I am here to fight back for my deceased daughter. She was killed here and I plan to make sure her bones doesn't get moved by hunters or anything. I still have one piece of family left thank goodness." She said, reassuringly. I just hope I can see him soon.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 24, 2020 04:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nines ears flatten, deciding not to tell her about Phase, no point of bringing her into that mess. She looked at Flame with sympathetic eyes, sorry for that, can't imagine losing a child. She shivered at the thought of her kits getting snatched away from her, not being able to protect them and them not growing up, good thing i'm not gonna have kids anytime soon., she thought to herself.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    150    151    152    153    154   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us