Ky
I think both count
 Amygdala
05:28:10 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
It's suppose to count
 kycantina
05:27:49 ky
Amy, the quest says I need to make them leave the pack, not sure if retiring counts, we shall see
 Amygdala
05:27:36 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Woohoo a whole 1 exp...we all start somewhere XD

I have a feeling he will do well
 kycantina
05:26:46 ky
also the bab you named is starting BE training:)) -WP Click-
 Salem
05:26:17 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
05:26:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I mean you get bones every time you retire pups already and 50 mush on top of that XD
 kycantina
05:24:51 ky
Amy, naw no bones but it's 3 mush per wolf which is better than one bone each
 Urux
05:23:46 Urox
Hmm they're both good names
 Amygdala
05:23:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
So you get bones + 50 mush...not bad
 kycantina
05:22:53 ky
Urux, Everest
 kycantina
05:22:14 ky
Amy, the one I just picked up is to set 15 wolves to free range, only 50 mush but it'll be easy since I've got my bone farm
 Amygdala
05:21:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Drunken sailor
(I don't know why this name poped up lol)
 Urux
05:20:31 Urox
I know I've linked him like a million times but - any name suggestions?
This is my custom plan for him
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
05:19:56 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I am skipping scavenger hunts with a passion now...crafting is okay...but finding stuff...no thanks i am yeeting that quest out of the window
 kycantina
05:18:07 ky
and I already dropped the quest lol
 Urux
05:18:03 Urox
Ohhhh I didn't see it was for the quest haha
 kycantina
05:17:35 ky
Urux, alas I have to find it myself:((
 Urux
05:17:28 Urox
I can give it to you I don't care that much ^^
 Urux
05:17:16 Urox
Wait! I have a mouse :P

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : 0
Margay : +1
Black Panther : +1
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    148    149    150    151    152   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 16, 2020 08:51 PM

galaxytails

Lightbringer

Give Award
mary/FH/starfire
Mary nodded and went after Starfire, and shifted into a dragon; then turning her scales invisible. this will be.. interesting. she thought, sneaking near Starfire. `have to remember this place; so i can add it to my map.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 17, 2020 12:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
NPC/???/ADFA
The men at the gate stood in a arrow formation while 4 more were in towers. A man with a captions badge sat on a chair lighting a cigarete, he was tired and longed for a battle to happen the other men all stood in position their rifles held steady for any threats.
_
_
_
Jabari, Rezhar, Paul and Regnar/Males/ADFATGC
Jabari felt like he was being pulled and he heard Rezhar sigh "That man has no patience" He said clicking his fingers, "Well I have other matters to attend to" Rezhar said turning around. He was feeling a slight familiar aura but it dissapeared as quickly as it appeared. Rezhar held his chin, it couldnt be possible. But then again the realm of the dead(Spirit realm) was a strange place.
-
Jabari opened his eyes in bright room, the air smelt damp and it was cold. Infront of him sat a man who he saw in the forest Jabari at first was panickng but realised ther wasnt any torture equipment nor weapons and he wasnt tied up. "Um, hello?"He said the man was looking at Jabari with a grim expression. "I hope you ar enot hurt?" The man asked in english his accent a bit rough Jabari felt little pain but nodded "No, thanks for asking" He said looking around there wer e4 camera's in each corner.Jabari looked back to Regnar "So your the man name dthe devils son?" Jabari asked cautiously. Fear was boiling up in him, foreigners he could keep calm around but people from his land were more of a threat to him.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 17, 2020 01:10 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: Jabari, Nine, FH, ADFA
Starfire stealthily stalked towards the guards, invisible. He looked up at the 4 men in the towers before sending a thought to Nine. Make sure they don't see the visible members. Stalking forward, he passed the guards without them noticing. Once the others had gotten past, they started for the hallways. He whispered to the others, "You go find Jabari and Paul. I will make sure these guards can't get inside." He smiled, he had only done this once before with Lily and it was hilarious. After they went into the hallways, he snuck out again before revealing himself, except for a paw to the guards.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 17, 2020 01:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
NPC/???/ADFA
There was a shout of alarm and the captain and the other whipped around pulling their weapons up at the creature. "Stop!" he shouted in a accent obviously not used to the english tongue.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 17, 2020 01:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
NPC/???/ADFA
There was a shout of alarm and the captain and the other whipped around pulling their weapons up at the creature. "Stop!" he shouted in a accent obviously not used to the english tongue.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 17, 2020 01:37 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: ADFA
Starfire froze for a moment before seemingly going into a seizure. Letting out a pained roar, he started wreathing on the ground. Nine, do not worry and tell the others not to worry. It's an act. He thought to her before growling in 'pain'. His other disintegrated into a skeleton. Roaring in 'pain', his legs started disintegrating into only bones. Letting out a howl, his body started turning to bone and he closed his eyes. When he opened them, his wings were only bone as was the rest of his body. He looked back at the guards before saying in a deep voice, "Now it is your turn."
(From the outside, it looks like a skeleton without any eyes. :P)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 17, 2020 06:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
NPC/???/ADFA
Some of the men hesitated the caption felt fear inside but held his ground 3 men dropped their weapons and ran off. The captain wasnt sure wether if it was a illusiin or a true thing happening bu he lowered his weapon backing of the men that stayed followed suit and they all kneel pointing their guns and the skeleton but a sudden thought hit the captains mind ~"Disengage"~ it didnt feel like a thought but a voice. The captain lowered his weapon got up and left slowly
The men on the tower took out their Mg's and pointed at the skeleton (The towers are a bit tall) Steadying their aim they held until they were ordered to fire.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 18, 2020 08:00 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: ADFA, FH
Hmm. . .that's new. He thought as the Captain left. He could see the men on the towers but the Ghost Hunter shifters should take care of them in a moment. Purposefully, he started for the entrance.
Raven/GH Deputy/M: GH, FH, Nine, Tracer
Raven watched as the FH shifters turned invisible before going in. Even though, she could not see them, she seemed to know they got in as Starfire did his thing. She shuddered. It was like he had done it before, which was scary. As he closed his eyes, she knew that was a signal of some sort. Looking around, she spotted the guys at the top of the tower. Hmm, let's reinforce their fear shall we? She sent that thought to Nine, so she would know what she was doing. Transforming into a winged-wolf, she teleported up to the top of the tower, next to one of the guards. "Hello there." He turned, seeing her. But before he could pull his weapon off of Starfire, she disappeared to the other side. She laughed, catching the attention of another before disappearing again. She was about to go again when Lightning came out of nowhere with wings, using his speed to confuse the guards. Using that, she dropped in front of one of them, growling before transporting back to the forest.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 18, 2020 08:30 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tracer quickly took out two guards quietly, snapping the second ones neck and biting another one quickly, letting them drop, I don't use that technique. He thought as he turned into a rat and going up on one of the hunters neck, but it seems quite fun. The rat bit deep into the hunters neck, before jumping off, turning into a big fox, teasing the hunters.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 18, 2020 03:33 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: FH, GH, ADFA, Phase, Mary, Jabari
Starfire trotted through the entrance as he watched Raven, Tracer and Lightning take care of the tower guards. When in, he turned invisible before taking off down a narrow hallway after Phase and Mary. He saw rows of weapons and the smell of burnt wood. Crinkling his nose, he trotted down one of the isles. He almost went into a chamber, but stopped as he scented Jabari. There also was a strong scent of the new hunters. He climbed up a wall, finding a noob where he could listen in.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    148    149    150    151    152   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us