Wolf Play : Shapeshifter vs Hunters
Chatbox
 Saint
07:07:59 
of course my baby training no cp team finds an eve...
 starrywing
07:03:41 Novo/Starry
i miss the rage.
 Cortex
07:02:51 Tex,Core,Shade,They
good morning chat
 Anakin
06:59:21 Sith Happens
-WP Click-

First an SV chim, and now this?? Wow!
 Salem
06:57:29 Rumi
-WP Click-
 distant-lands
06:55:30 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
really hoping DS doesn't snatch her this time around e.e
 kycantina
06:54:01 ky
Someone put something in chat when DS hits
 Ecifircas
06:46:01 
361 is my current record. :p
 icemoons
06:42:48 slushy,ice,moon,
I have 108 paws
 purdy
06:39:06 
eek!! 78 paws!
 Ecifircas
06:35:39 
BJake, awh. It's so cute. I love it. :")
 icemoons
06:35:31 slushy,ice,moon,
oh shit... it's Monday... I have like 2 wolves at risk...
 icemoons
06:33:51 slushy,ice,moon,
why hello my friends
 starrywing
06:27:47 Novo/Starry
cat

Bobcat
06:27:28 (She) Cat {no bob}
Starry

Nice!
 starrywing
06:26:31 Novo/Starry
cat

what do you think about my art? :)
 Bobcat
06:25:52 (She) Cat {no bob}
Your wolves played: Thorn and Nostalgia House of pack Liminal Space chase Bree through the field together.

Good wolves
 starrywing
06:20:51 Novo/Starry
-WP Click-
 starrywing
06:20:12 Novo/Starry
bjake

cute
 BJake
06:19:38 Don't call me BJ.
-Click-
Ey? New art piece

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Alligator : 0
Bengal Tiger : +2
Mamba : -2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Flood  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    147    148    149    150    151   ..   233 

Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 15, 2020 01:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Geraldzer)
Geraldzer only watched in dismay as they left "Everyone is quick to judge" He said silently, slowly he turned around and walked back.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 15, 2020 01:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowa slipped down the ledge after she heard the Males leaving she worried about Night but he went to follow the males with another shifter. She continued to follow at a medium pace she followed the males scent which wasn't hard since she had marked them. One Male ( Paul) had the scent of saffron and Vanilla and weirdly like gun powder the other Male ( Jabari) scent was a strong musk that Shadowa hated with good reason. The only reason she remembers their scents was because she had marked them during the time they spent together.
As she followed the strong smells in the forest/rain forest Night's specific pine and black pepper and something she could place started to grow fainter, as she walked she suddenly stopped a cold feeling ran through her and she ran fast she stopped at a place that had car tracks. And blood. Shadowa growled and howled in anger, ever time she found something different it got taken away she thought angrily, well when I find these males I am going to tie them to a tree.
She followed all the signs of car until she smelled the scent of the male's grow stronger she decided to find the guardian male of the other ( Paul) who could tell her what was going on, then she would find the other and put them somewhere.

Edited at November 15, 2020 01:58 PM by Blood and Roses
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 15, 2020 02:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hey Covi don't respond to this but can you look at discussions I have a question
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 16, 2020 08:26 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily & Fang/Deceased/M: Jabari(ind)
Lily sighed as they went down another tunnel. "How much farther?" She muttered, tired. "Almost there." Was the only response. . .again. As she followed, she realized there was light up ahead. Getting closer, there was a silhouette in the light too. "Took you long enough Fang." A familiar voice said and Lily's heart froze.
Fang sighed as Lily froze. "Yeah well you should be thankful Rezhar didn't follow me." The figure froze before sighing. "Yeah well thanks for meeting me here, I didn't realize my brother would be here." He stepped into the light and Lily gasped as she saw, very much alive, was Thanatos. She glared at Fang, accusing him of this. "You might want to sit down Lily." Fang said, going to stand beside Thanatos. Growling she sat down as Fang started the story.
Thanatos came into the Storms of Fury when Stormfire assigned a job for him. Little did Storm know was that he was working for me. I had asked him of a favor that only a god of death can do. I wanted him to make a spot in the Underworld for Stormfire so that when he died, he wouldn't be able to come back and everyone would be free of his evil. The job Storm gave him was to kill Starfire and you Lily, but he never did that. After he got my job done, we arranged to have him disappear off the charts for everyone and he also wanted his brother to not know. We were about to get it done when Stormfire caught him leaving. Well, me leaving actually.
"He stood up for me, telling me to hide and I had to watch Stormfire rip him apart. Considering I went into the cave and Fang was already there, Storm thought it was me, and so did my brother."
After Stormfire left, blood on his paws, my spirit rose and showed Thanatos the rest of the way. And I have been in touch with him since.
Lily gaped as Fang ended and could only get one question out, "What is your power?"
"My power is immortality like every god of death. However, with more centuries on my belt, the weaker my other powers become." He responded with a dip of his head. "I called Fang here to speak about Stormfire's son and how he is doing." Lily shook her head, "We don't know really. Starfire isn't like what he was when I was with him back then. He keeps his emotions inside now." She paused before asking, "How are you here and your brother doesn't know?" Thanatos looked at Fang before saying, "Fang made me an amulet which hides me from anyone in the realms. The only ones that can see me is who I want to see me. As he did when he was alive, he still is protecting me." He smiled before saying, "I better get going. Staying in one spot is not the best to do." With that, he turned to a tunnel as Lily looked back at Fang with awe in her eyes.
(I couldn't figure out what Rezhar's brother name was so -.-)
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 16, 2020 12:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jabari & Rezhar/Male/The golden council
Jabari was standing rigid, a arrow in his chest. Jabari fell feeling the last of his breathe leave until he was brought back. "Now its time to test youre control" rezhar said walking to a strange looking cane. "As this room is made nby my father so is some powers. This cane will give youre soul power but not real power. It has powers that are almost the same as mine...Lets see if you can control your anger." Rezhar said waving the cain. Jabari felt a strange strong pull until Rezhar hit him in the gut. Out of breathe Jabari couldnt recover and was hit in the chin, slowly he felt rage build up. Rezhar didnt give Jabari a chance to recover. Until Jabari growled Rezhar stopped and jumped back "Good, now transform" He said smiling, Muscles and bones popped as Jabari took form of his african wolf form he started to grow larger in size his fur had a gold fix to it now and he had wings. Rezhar only looked confused "Wings? Hmm" He said and waalked around Jabari 'How interesting my brother had simular wings...Although its not a surprise but this only enrages me...I should have wngs too since we stole my brothers powers.' Rezhar thought (Not all of Thanatos powers on the powerful ones I will mention something on it as soon as I can=) ) "Alright thats enough." he said swinging the stick Jabari's eyes were wide.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 16, 2020 12:51 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Lily & Fang/Deceased/M: Jabari (ind)
"How long have you been hiding him??" Lily asked, bewildered. Fang chuckled, "A long while. Now shall we go?" He asked heading for the exit. "Wait, what about Jabari?" Lily asked. Fang frowned, "I will ask Luna about it when we get back." He trotted out the exit before slipping back into the spirit realm. Lily stood still thinking. Who in the world is Luna? She shook her head before following.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 16, 2020 01:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Regnar/Male/ADFA
Regnar looked back at the two unconcious men with neutral eyes. He wanted to throw them in the sea to the sharks but he knew Rezhar would not forgive for it. A fence began to show with heavily equiped gaurds at the front. The truck stopped and they gave their ID and orders. They were allowed in and drove into a bunker parking lot. they all grabbed the two men and dragged them to a elevator. Regnar folded his arms as he awaited.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 16, 2020 01:18 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Raven/GH Deputy/M: Regnar
Raven watched from a tree as this happened before letting out a caw to alert the messenger. Now he would know where to go.
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: Tracer, Phase, Nine, Mary
Seeing Raven's messenger and hearing the message, he called to his shifters. "Phase, Nine, Mary! Come, it's time for stealthy attack. You two, go get armor." He directed the last words to two shifters talking. Nodding, they went to get it. Once they brought it back, he gave each a suit of armor. The armor would blend right in with their fur and it was lightweight so it wouldn't stop them from flying or shifting as it shifts with them. Once they were suited up, he led the way as they took to the skies.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 16, 2020 02:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nine looked at Mary, before jumping down, huffing abit before running over to Phase, Phase turned into a Griffen, spreading her wings as Nine awkwardly turned into a tiger, shoud've practiced shapeshifting then mind-reading. She thought with a frown.
Shapeshifter vs HuntersNovember 16, 2020 03:26 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Starfire/FH Alpha/M: FH, Regnar, Jabari, Paul
Starfire flew over the land, his shifters behind him. Seeing a mob of crows, he followed them to where Raven was waiting in a clearing. "We have followed them and it looks like Jabari and Paul is in that truck." Raven reported. "I have the GH coming as well." Starfire nodded before giving them suits. "Put these on. They will protect you from bullets and electric charges." He turned to the shifters behind him. "Anyone that can turn invisible, follow me. We are going to scout the place out." Quickly turning invisible, he started for the equipped guards.

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    147    148    149    150    151   ..   233 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us