Chatbox
 Valkyriee
10:13:50 Valk, (She/Her)
-WP Click-
opinions on him?
anything I could change?
 Malcuth
10:13:28 Wander
Oo okay good idea! I think the extra fur and the black buck would look great! I've tried the ghost ones on him I didn't like it
 Valkyriee
10:13:27 Valk, (She/Her)
literally left with two wolves and no mush lol
 Poe
10:11:45 
Malcuth-
Maybe the black buck or ghostly antlers and a tail wrap? Even the extra ear and tail fluff could be cute.
 Malcuth
10:09:43 Wander
-WP Click-
Gear suggestions? He just doesn't look complete
 Silent Lucidity
10:04:03 Silent, Lucid
Well. I got to many pretty pups, a good breeding pair, and two litters lost. Looks like I'm going to start auctioning my DH and Viti's pups while keeping one for me
 Emmet
10:02:38 Emmet (he/him)
I was so confused for a moment 😭 but thank you!!!
 distant-lands
09:59:22 katy | beetle
Emmet* omg, tired brain. i read the name wrong xD
 distant-lands
09:55:08 katy | beetle
Ollie,
very pretty! i especially love the top right
 Emmet
09:40:21 Emmet (he/him)
Opinions on the color sheens for these babes? (Not advertising them, just asking for opinions on the designs themselves)

-Click-
 kycantina
09:32:11 ky
Hi chat, how are we doing?
 distant-lands
09:13:52 katy | beetle
Sal,
i definitely will be :D i already sketched up a headshot for her.
 Salom_
08:57:43 Sal, Salmon
Beetle
Ooo do more of your OC! She only has one art and she has a really cool design
 Caeruleum
08:45:57 Cae, Blue
i wish we had more freedom with auction hours... id love to be able to make flash, 30 min auctions <.<
 Anatolian Shepherd
08:38:03 Zombified Breyer
-WP Click-
Why does she have to be ugly? Wolfparty doesn't like me today it seems.
 Silent Lucidity
08:35:03 Silent, Lucid
Hmmm...
Quite a few duds but there's hero's and pretty pups
 Silent Lucidity
08:28:11 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 distant-lands
08:24:45 katy | beetle
hm.. to work on some premade adopts, or to draw my new OC? e.e

they're so pretty it's hard to resist
-Click-
 Ecifircas
08:21:27 
WolfPlay lagging for anyone else? lol
 Anatolian Shepherd
08:20:01 Zombified Breyer
I have been binge reading this week and my boyfriend is looking at me like I'm crazy. Last night I finished my fourth book this week within one day. I found a new author I absolutely love and I bought five of her books this week.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : -2
Badger : -1
Mojave Green Rattler : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    145    146    147    148    149   ..   167 

Gifted || RP threadMarch 14, 2022 02:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aya wrinkled her nose "He was too easy, you should have been there" she sniggered
Rory glanced between Rehan and Mika, "How's Atri?"
Gifted || RP threadMarch 14, 2022 02:31 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nikki
she gasped, you are a gifted! i, i dont know though,i cant leave my family she said looking down at the ground. But safe with other gifted she thought to herself. I, i might go she said finaly. Then she let out a small giggle, ive never met another gifter she said excitedly
Gifted || RP threadMarch 14, 2022 02:34 PM

Tonneoshet

Neutral

Give Award
Atri looked at his parents, they almost seemed as if they were... Staring. "Come now darling! Tell us, what have you been up to these past few months hmm? We were very worried for you!" His mother piped up.
~
Atri felt sick inside. He knew she was PISSED yet she covered it so well... Although, they did raise him so of course he knew she was being sarcastic. Atri cleared his throat, his voice sounded soft and calming, almost as if he was a whole new person. "Well mother, I headed out of town to look at the University that's there. The one researching gifteds and how their abilities work. The one you wanted me to go to?" He raised his head to look at his mother.
~
"Well, I decided it wasn't as great as you made it out to be so I spent a bit of time travelling. That's where I met these guys, near one of the towns." Atri coughed slightly to clear his throat. God this voice is annoying to keep.
~
His mother's eyes darkened as her smile faltered. "Well dear, there's plenty more places in the world for something like you. Its not the end of the world, you are only young." She stood up from her seat as she tapped her cutlery on her wine glass to get everyone's attention.
"I can only imagine what you have all been through, as thank you for being with our son we hope you enjoy our food. You are all more than welcome to stay a few nights in the guest bedrooms." She gestured towards the dishes in the middle of the table.
~
Atri reached for one of the dishes and lifted the lid off, a giant roast chicken surrounded by steaming roast vegetables and gravy lay on the silver plate. His mouth began to water.
Gifted || RP threadMarch 14, 2022 02:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
He looked at her, well meet me at the edge of the woods at the hiking trails at midnight. That is if you want to come." he told her. He walked out of the room. Then he let a small smile creep onto his face.
Is it ok, if Dallas has a slow burn crush on Niki?))
I have no idea, they all left while I was looking for the bathroom and the cafeteria." she said with a shrug. "Who's that?" she asked nodding to the girl behind Rory.
Gifted || RP threadMarch 14, 2022 02:36 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Piper
piper laughed, if i was there and saw him looking at you like he was going to kill you i would of strangled him.
Regan
Regan steped up beside her cousin. Hi, im Regan! she then held uot her hand, im Rorys cousin!
Gifted || RP threadMarch 14, 2022 02:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aya laughed "I wouldn't do that if I were you, Pip" remember the knifes.
Rory nodded beside Regan
Ori stared at the meal, "Come on Faye" she encouraged
Gifted || RP threadMarch 14, 2022 02:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She shook her hand, and said "Mika, and I'm not completely sure what his name is." pointing to Atlas.
Gifted || RP threadMarch 14, 2022 02:41 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
(ahhh i really want that but im not allowed to do romantic.......im so sorry! but they can be very good friends!)
Gifted || RP threadMarch 14, 2022 02:43 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Piper
I could take him! i would just turn into a baby and kill him with my cuteness she said as she evil laughed.
Regan
Hi Mika!

Edited at March 14, 2022 02:44 PM by TheHappyHowlers
Gifted || RP threadMarch 14, 2022 02:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Okay, I'm also fine with that.))
He silently walked downstairs. He seen Atri and asked "Wheres the bathroom. I got to go, and I've been searching this place the whole time, and still hasn't found it.".

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    145    146    147    148    149   ..   167 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us